• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice D&D: The City of Shaldra~Zin

You can ran to a safe distance. Adrik the bartender will jump in when your round is over to stop the fight.

Sheesh. I've been so busy. I should be able to write more consistently in about a week.

In the mean time... I have in fact posted :)

That 6 HP heal will put the rogue back at full health. Does anyone else have something they want to do before the bar closes? If not I am going to have Adrik and Bethany closes up Dizzy Dwarfs.

If you want to pay for a room just take 5 silver out of your stash and walk up stairs. Only the lower quality rooms are available. A small cot, pillows blankets and the like. If you aren't staying here you can seek out the temple, free lodging for the paladins or clerics. You may go to the slums, attempt to rent someones crappy home for a night or sleep in the streets.

Being a rogue, can I have friends in the slum that I can bunk with?

Sorry everyone, I guess my Alerts weren't going off.

@Sexy McGee This RP is currently full. Please feel free to check out my other D&D 5e story. It is called D&D 5e The Butchers of Buldran.

I am sooo glad someone finally fell asleep Haha. Thank you @Yesman . Now I can start initiating the action before this RP dies off and fades away. If anyone else is still involved post where you went for sleep and see what night fall brings you.

Well, dammit, I'm in the middle of a massacre. @Grimsvald, perception check is a wisdom throw, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry Yesman you won't be the only one stuck in the muddle of a massacre. Yes it is a wisdom check.

I'm gonna wait for everyone else to post before moving on. While I wait, @Grimsvald, how much are 16 gold coins worth and how many throwing knives do I find? I wanna add them to my CS

You can just add 16 gold to your cs I wont split it up into silvers and coppers. You have five knives on the belt. If you want you can make an intellegence check or a wisdom check to find out more details on the item. Things like where it may be from or how much it may be worth. If you make the check here I can just add it onto my last post.

Combat wise, they deal 1d4 damage and have a range of 20ft.

Meh, I rolled for you :-P no need for the trouble really. You can tell that the throwing knives are made from animal materials from the western moorlands. Like most people, you probably traveled through the moorlands to get here in Shaldra~Zin. You also value the knives at 3 gold a piece. 1 gold over the normal due to rarity. 4 gold for the belt they go on.

Also the sound will be loud to those in town. But it shouldn't make your eyes bleed or anything unless you are at the temple when it happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
May I post or should I wait for the others to catch up? I'm pretty sure a priest going super nova would wake up any sleeping adventurers no matter how deep their sleep was.

I have been about 2 weeks since some of our stragglers have posted. I figure they are either too busy in life right now or they have chosen to drop out. If they want to join back up with us later they can just ask me fore a summary of what they missed and we will write them back into the story. Feel free to post.

@GinjaGen and @Redsirrah

Dang it I forgot to mention. If you are attacking, both of you are in situations were you have advantage. Please roll 2 d20s when calculating your attack and use the highest of the two rolls.

Redsirrah, with a roll of 13 your attack will miss. But you have another chance thanks to advantage. Please roll again to see if you can get a better shot.

Awesome! That is a much better throw :-) I will put together a response post on my lunch break. About 2.5 -3 hrs after this post

@Redsirrah You rolled a 6 out of 6 on your damage dice. So I gave you some critical damage. Rolling another d6 tacked on an additional 5 hit points. This was enough damage to leave your enemy staggering. It was too sluggish to get to you by the end of its turn. With a 5 foot movement you can hit him from melee. Or you can distance yourself to the end of the hallway for a ranged attack without disadvantage.

If you want to roll a wisdom check you can figure out more on this magic you're sensing. We can complete this check here in the OOC Thread while we wait for @GinjaGen and @Yesman to make their next post.

Lets give @GinjaGen a little time to post. When that gets up I can post a reply to everyone at once. I don't want them to come back to the thread feeling overwhelmed and left behind.

I apologize. I haven't been getting any notifications! I'll try to post tonight or early tomorrow morning!

I have been hearing that from a lot of users lately. I had the same problem with another user in my other RP. It's not a big deal. I am trying to abuse the (@Username) system to compensate for this. Looking forward to seeing your post. If it is not up by lunch time I will be continuing the story and you can just post after me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back