• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice D&D: The City of Shaldra~Zin

No worries everyone. I just slow the RP down from time to time when people are straggling behind or I will play your character through the less important parts. But i wont slow the story to a stop. I believe in everyones ability to keep up.

I dunno. @Grimsvald might say you noticed me kick some coins or he might say you felt me poke your purse. Then again, I imagine that your barbarian wouldn't care and would just try to bash my rogue's brains in regardless of whether I was or was not trying to steal from him. Your call.

You will both get 1 turn to attack each other before Adrik stops the fight. Any damage you deal will be non leathal. If you are dropped you will just be knocked out. In a city of healing clerics of Pelor you will wake up in fine shape somewhere.

If you can help it, don't fight Adrik the bartender...it's not a smart idea.

@Four The Magician I will give you the first turn. You can make an attack with advange while yesmans character is picking up the coins. Post your d20 roll for attack +strength mod and proficiency mod. Also so your damage roll. Even if you dont land the hit. Sepending on how low your d20 roll is and how high your damage roll is you might damage the environment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heyo, Jeshem here. Just wanted to inform you guys that I changed my username to Yesman. Please don't get confused

Just an over all note. You can roll dice in the OOC. Let me know what your rolling for and i will let you know the degree of aucces or failure. If youre going to post a roll in the IC tab, just make sure you have a paragraph or two story on the post as well.

You can even leave a bit of describing to me if youd like. Something like.

'The halfling swings his knife in front of him attempting to cut the large enemy down to size ( attack roll: d20+4 =16, damage roll: 1d6+2= 5)'

Then I can reply with something like

'The halflings aim is true. The knife cuts deep and drops the enemy to one knee'

All in all Im not picky just as long as things are clear so I can do my job fairly.

You can post it which ever way makes you more comfortable. If there are any problems I will let you know in a few minutes.

Just Jaks noticing Goradak and regretting his decision. It doesn't really do anything, just something fun to add in.

Use 1d4 for unarmed damage. 1d3 sounds weird...sounds like it came from 3.5e or something.

@Yesman You will have to wait for four the magician to post before you can react.

I'm gonna need someone to tell me what to roll. I have no idea how combat works in D&D nvm. not my turn yet

Yes, you can add your strength mod to your damage roll for this.

@Yesman if you attack him back you will roll 1d20 +5 to see if you land the attack. Then you will roll damage. If you are using your dagger it is 1d4+3. If you use your rapier it is 1d8+3. If you use your bow, you will need to run all the way to the enterance door of the tavern to attack at rang, then roll 1d6+3.

Can I just move away? Like just focus on not getting hit again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back