• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice D&D: The City of Shaldra~Zin

@Grimsvald

Well i dobut ooc that they are but Dailen is like many wood elves very skeptical of anything and anyone new, hence he would be watching for signs of falseness everywhere in the cities. 

Id like to have an insite roll on both the paladins and dragonborns statements.

@Yesman give me your roll with advantage. As someone who loots often, you tend to study valueable objects so that you know their worth. That coupled with your new interest in magic makes this check a bit easier.

@Astray give me a roll. Its a low DC to reveal all here.

@Quillicious Welcome back. Feel free to talk to any of the NPCs or make any checks you want at will. No current posting order.

@Grimsvald

@Yesman

I have used other dice rollers before, Havent found one I trust the same as a real dice. 

If the dm don't wanna roll so much I get that but I'd like to roll my own dice and post the result in that case.

If however youd prefer us use any pertucular rng or the sites please just say so Grim and I'll make due.

Well also cant find the sites roller om the new layout. But got me a dice now.

Intuition roll: 14+5=19

Scanning the convo for any untruthes.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Astray I don't care where you get your rolls from as long as you post them. Add them to your IC post or just put them here in the OOC thread. I'm not worried about anyone cheating. I think we all know cheating on rolls just makes for a less entertaining game.

With a 19 you can easily tell that everyone is doing their best to tell the truth. The paladin is trying to sound more informed than he really is by making some assumptions. The Dragonborn has 100% confidence in what he is saying. 

@Quillicious Who are you trying to loot? 

There are several Emerald Spider corpses. Wraith Corpses. Or are you looking to loot a more valuable friendly corpse? If you are looking for a friendly corpse to loot, such as a paladin or representative, I will need 2 rolls. Your first roll will be to loot the body. The second roll will be a charisma roll, so that people dont get upset with you.

Also! Anyone who won the right to fallen Player Character loot can grab that. Discuss among yourselves who is getting what. You can take anything and everything. Gold, Gear and equipment. 

@Grimsvald

The timeing and context of this 'conversation' now eludes me. 

Was this second wall of text chronologically after my post?

In which case Dailen already let go and the ill temperd dragonkon is simply not keeping up.

Or do i assume an interouptipn though it wasent stated?

I'm alive but life is keeping me from posting. I'll try to have something up tomorrow.

@Grimsvald

If the heat was gonna start up again why did he ever pull his attention away from the machine before the work was done to begin with? 

He wanted to explain to someone what had happened with the heat. He could hear you and the paladin talking from where they are working on the heat so he couldnt resist informing you and the guard. He could walk away for a while and count on the gnome to hold the spell in place, but he shouldn't be away from it long. If he is away from the gnome, the heat would just slowly return over time. Hope that helps explain him a little bit there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back