• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice D&D: The City of Shaldra~Zin

In the beginning there was a city called Blackwood. It was called that because of the black trees that grew in surrounding areas. One day portals opened up and duergar began to pour out into the city. This began to Great Planner Wars.

The war was fought for a long time. A powerful elf cleric named Shaldra~Zin returned to the city of Blackwood from his adventures. He had with him a lost and forgotten spell of his deity Pelor. He promised to stop the war with this one spell.

Shaldra~Zin gathered a hill of gold. Cut the scripture into his flesh and sat on top of the pile. He burned candles and spoke his prayer. When he finished his spell the city of Blackwood and the duergar inside the walls vanished.

The powerful cleric became our hero who ended the Planner Wars. A new city was built were Blackwood once stood. This new city was named Shaldra~Zin in his honor.

Many years later the city of Shaldra~Zin was attacked by a mysterious enemy. Citizens witnessed their own armors rising up, filled with green smoke, killing everyone around them. This sudden attack destroyed the city.

The mayer then commissioned the original party of this RP to travel to Bexeley to attend the annual religious summit where they would ask for funding to rebuild Shaldra~Zin.

Bexeley became under attack in a similar way to what happened in Shaldra~Zin. In this attack, green smoke filled corpses and made them walk as undead. Because Bexeley is a military city the battle was short lived.

During this attack in Bexeley the party found out the origin of the green smoke creatures. The true nature of cleric Shaldra~Zin's powerful spell was revealed. And we find out that in a parallel plane of existence the cleric Shaldra~Zin is seen as a terrorist villain who killed thousands.

When the cleric Shaldra~Zin made the original city of Blackwood vanish he had really transported it into another plane of existence. The city of Blackwood materialized on top of another city called Ashligneous (Whitewood) killing everyone in the city.

The spirits of these people fell back through the portal Blackwood had come from. They were lost in the space between planes of existence for many many years. They emerged to find Shaldra~Zin in place of their homes. They planned to take back their land not realizing they were in a new plane of existence.

This is all that is known so far.

Jaks and Kelter know all of this.

Everyone else only knows the italic stuff at the top.

Here is a sketch I did of Lich Princess Bellathora

And here is a picture of her after Dorric was done with her

Last edited by a moderator:
Grimsvald said:
Here is a sketch I did of Lich Princess Bellathora

And here is a picture of her after Dorric was done with her

Nice! I like how you drew the facial expressions

Crap, is it mine again? I've been busy the past couple days and havent been keeping track lol... Also, very nice touch from Dorric, I really think that the arrow complements here eyes quite well, especially when theyre wide in shock :)

Alright, currently doing some Overwatch stuff, but I'll definitely get on a post later when I also finish up the round on my rp lol

No worries. I have 20 hours of driving to do this weekend. So Im busy too haha. On my way to Alabama with my wife and kid now in fact. I will reply if i can.

[dice]24864[/dice]

[dice]24866[/dice]

[dice]24867[/dice]

Is she dead? Maybe? Hopefully? Also, apologies, I just had to make the most blatant Overwatch reference I could at this moment xD Maybe I'll get a quad kill and unlock the achievement that gives me a cool spray to put down of a Chibi Dorric xD

Drow with the Sharpshooter feat and a crossbow

"No one hides from the Huntress"

On a side note, been lookin for some people to play Overwatch hide n seek with xD dont have enough friends on rn to play it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back