• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice D&D: The City of Shaldra~Zin

Reaper is what I would consider my "main", but I also enjoy genji, mccree, hanzo, symmetra, and ana... i have others that I like to play but those are the main 6 that im actually competent with... i used to be good at widow, shes actually my most played, but i havent played her in ages

I usually go Junkrat, Lúcio, Roadhog, High Noon Man ((McCree)), and Hanzo, if snipers could be considered a seperate class. Lúcio'd be my main, I guess.

Road and junk are pretty fun and when im stuck on support and the team doesnt need an ana, i typically go lucio lol

Sorry for the wait. It took me a while to get that post together. Hope it makes sense to everyone. Feel free to ask questions.

@Quillicious give me a History, Arcana or Knowledge check to figure out what happened.

If Peace tells anyone what just happened to him, they can make the same check.

The doors are still locked and the temple is still hot. I believe 2 spiders are still in the fight. Anyone hoping to deal with the heat may do a Wisdom check.

@Grimsvald

yeah heat being the primary concern.

[dice]25009[/dice]

Well I know nothing.

Begining to dislike online rollers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I assume Dorric would have seen the lich land on him and then the following smoke... what did it look like from Dorric's perspective?

@Naxtaroth

From an outside perspective this is what happened to Peace.

As he plunged his sword into the princess's back, dark smoke poured out of her mouth and fatal wounds. The smoke gather together and then slammed into the front of Peace like an uppercutting fist of smoke. The princesses corpse fell apart becoming ash.

Peace was lifted 6ft from the ground by this giant thing of smoke, which then held him in the air beating him around. (This is when the dream sequence is happening for him) The smoke then dropped him to the ground and flew away. Leaving him on the ground coughing up nasty smoke.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for tagging me @Yesman I am just now getting onto the new site. Hope I can get the RP rolling again. During this little break I have done some art for the story. I will try to get that up here soon as well. If you don't want to wait, check my art out on Instagram at grimsvald87 or you can just search #CityofShaldra-Zin. that should find me. 

@Astray couldn't remember your rolls so I just rerolled for you. You killed the two spiders left near you.

@Yesman I decided to just kill that little bugger with an NPC I expected you guys to interact with more earlier in the game haha. Welcome back Holloway! 

The fight is over. Everyone one can be healed for half their total HP. You will have to gain the rest back on your own. If you have any damage left. Feel free to talk with any of the NPCs, form a plan of action from here with the rest of the PCs or roll to examine something about the after math. If you are not sure what NPCs are around to talk to or examine....there should be an OVERVIEW section to this RP somewhere on the new site...? It has a list of everyone met in the story so far. 

OH and feel free to loot.

@Grimsvald

Nice to see you back. Also if i remember my rolls were bad so for this i am greatfull. Um the heat? Has it stopped? Or are there details in the rp ive yet to read?

To be honest, I don't know where the character sheets have gone. If anybody does know can they tag me please?

@Astray the heat has been stopped by the stocky mechanic style dragonborn brother and the chipper magical gnome. No one should need to take damage for heat any more. 

Hope we find the character sheets soon.

@Grimsvald

I hope you have a typo there. It would hopefully take the gnome and dragonborn a few moments to stop the raident heat,rather then a few minutes otherwise i think most of not all of us would burn to death. Dnd rounds being 6 secs. And all. Anybody with a health pool of less then 26ish would be done our rogues included.

@Grimsvald

Right on. Ive only done this from the phone myself.

@Yesman

I dont beleive there was a turn baiswd thing out of combat. But it does seem polite to wait untill everyone else has gone,thats my idea anyhow. Though they do seem to be taking a bit.

Now that we are out of combat there is no posting order. If we get 3 or 4 posts beyond the other players I will ask us to wait a day and I will contact them to ask if they can catch up. You can also post as much as you want in OOC. Ask me if there is something near by or if something is an option for your character before you post IC. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back