• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice D&D: The City of Shaldra~Zin

@ThePricklyPear This is running off of 5th edition.

@Atmo I would like everyone to post a minimum of 1 paragraph per post. Use some adjectives and colorful expressions. Don't just post what is literally happening, let us get a feel for your character.

Grimsvald said:
@Atmo I would like everyone to post a minimum of 1 paragraph per post. Use some adjectives and colorful expressions. Don't just post what is literally happening, let us get a feel for your character.
I see. I'll think again for this game.

EDIT: can't happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward to the character sheet :-) hoping we get 2 more players soon. If I have time Sunday I will post a few characters. They will either fill in the rest of the party or be blended into the background as npcs.

Alright, I am getting impacient haha. My wedding is on Saturday. I will be back in town by Monday.

If no one has joined by Monday I will build a tank and DPS character so that you and I can run the campaign @GinjaGen .

There will be plenty of places for people to join in later. Does that sit alright with you?

Wooo, just got back into town from by wedding weekend. Fun has been had, and stress is behind us. Now we have plenty of time and energy freed up to worry about the pregnancy haha. You all should see some progress in the RP this week and we will get started. :fingers crossed:

Thank you yeancientone. I am still filling out the overview of our starting town, but take a look into the "Overview" page when you have some time. Thinking about where you want your characters to start when the story begins.

Anyone have an idea for where they want to start their character? I don't have much left to fill out in the overview before we get going. Looks like we have plenty of people to form a party now. Druid, Wizard, Paladin, Barbarian. Thats a team I can believe in. The RP will begin in the middle of the day so let me know what your character would be doing around that time. My paladin will be starting at the temple of Pelor.

Erzsebet will be a newcomer in town, looking for a place to stay. She's been travelling for two days, which is more than enough for someone of her weak constitution. It makes sense also that she would go to The Dizzy Dwarf Tavern to pick up some directions. So this could be a case of You all meet in a tavern ...(>u>)

Dont worry. If it does I will be prepared haha. Once I find out the location of our druid I will make the stories 1st post! :-) hope everyones ready.

OK EVERYONE! I have started the RP. I just added a few more paragraphs to the end of my original post describing the current situation at the Dizzy Dwarfs Tavern. I put a 'For those who are just arriving' Section for you @yeancientone because you said you are traveling through. And I have a 'For those who have already been here a few hours' section for you @Four The Magician in case you wanted it. Feel free to post when ever you have the time. If you have ANY questions at all. Ask them right here in the OOC. I will answer them as soon as possible. :-) Hope you enjoy and we can get this story on its way!

Youre a bystander. I will post the details of the orc in my NPC section of the overview if you interact with him. Itherwise he will just fade to the background

Users who are viewing this thread

Back