What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dᴀɴɢᴀɴʀᴏɴᴘᴀ﹕ Dᴇsᴘᴀɪʀ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴠɪɴɢ ﹣ OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here

GrieveWriter

U-Incorporated 2nd Class Type Unit
Had a bit of a tizzy with notifs so my post was kinda late.

Apologies

I'm subscribing to the idea that Puppet boy and friends got an invite, but the exact details on how they ended up in that room are gonna be a big blank.

GrieveWriter

U-Incorporated 2nd Class Type Unit
Maybe if he just believed that he was possessed, it might be salvageable?

Like... extreme emphasis on the might part.

As it stands now my mind just started unconsciously playing Evanescence in the background while I was reading.

cinnabuns

cin like cinnamon !
Maybe if he just believed that he was possessed, it might be salvageable?

Like... extreme emphasis on the might part.

As it stands now my mind just started unconsciously playing Evanescence in the background while I was reading.
BRIIIIIIING MEEEEEE TOOOOOOO LIIIIIIIIIIFE

fabled

gone
[div=margin: 0 auto;text-align:justify;font-family:serif;width:90%]
i'd be up for a discord, if we ever plan on making one! i just think we'd need to make sure everyone's okay with using it, since we don't want people to be left out of the discussion.
[/div]

Valen

Fallen Archangel
Definitely in agreement to both having a discord and that maybe "The Ultinate Demon Possessed Student" might be a bit off theme personally occultist or something to that effect fits much more nicely

SoftSmile

Placeholder Human
a discord would be so nice because i just realized the ooc was a thing because i forget easily theres so many posts sjskfhasdjk

FreakOfLater

🧡 Always Sleeping 🧡
Yeah, I'm deciding everything randomly. Also, I'll get a third post up tomorrow, since I'll have my desktop (been at my dad's house this weekend).

BoltBeam

Here Lie 222
I'm not sure if I should post 'right now' or not, or if I should wait instead... 🤔

EDIT: About an hour and a half later, decided to wait until tomorrow - see what happens then, me thinks.

Last edited:

NewAgeBlack

My stummy hurt
Same. Think i made enough posts so i probably won't do anything unless directly addressed. Just assume Scammer is investigating by his lonesome or something

_Evie_

oz stan
Yeah, I'm gonna wait a bit as well because Kouta's probably sleeping and I'm not waking him up for the third time in the row already.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)