• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dᴀɴɢᴀɴʀᴏɴᴘᴀ﹕ Dᴇsᴘᴀɪʀ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴠɪɴɢ ﹣ OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Personally indifferent on if we do or not, but it would be pretty nice for convenience, wouldn't it?

Definitely in agreement to both having a discord and that maybe "The Ultinate Demon Possessed Student" might be a bit off theme personally occultist or something to that effect fits much more nicely

Yeah, I'm deciding everything randomly. Also, I'll get a third post up tomorrow, since I'll have my desktop (been at my dad's house this weekend).

I'm not sure if I should post 'right now' or not, or if I should wait instead... 🤔

EDIT: About an hour and a half later, decided to wait until tomorrow - see what happens then, me thinks.

Last edited:
Same. Think i made enough posts so i probably won't do anything unless directly addressed. Just assume Scammer is investigating by his lonesome or something

Yeah, I'm gonna wait a bit as well because Kouta's probably sleeping and I'm not waking him up for the third time in the row already.

Alright, there's your post I spoke of. Seems Arano is gonna be the more active out of my two characters at this rate, but that's OK (I just wanna find a balance and hope at least one of them makes it to the trial of round 3).

Actually speaking of which is there a deadline of when the roles (Mastermind, etc) will be randomized? or were they already done?

I'm gonna get the roles out once we have the first murder. Also, I'm finally gonna get a post out, and I'll probably get Monokuma in today. Sorry I've been dead, rough week xD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back