• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy D&D Group Roleplay Recruitment

D
Created at
Index progress
Complete

The world i'm recruiting people to roleplay in with me is called boratha it has all kinds of unique custom races three different continents a few islands and a bunch of other content

AuthorofWorlds35

Creator of Worlds
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello I'm cass i've been looking for people who'd be interested in a group d&d roleplay in a world i created feel free to respond whenever

I like me some DnD. I just don't have a fixed schedule to be able to do this on Discord, so I sincerely hope for a PbP game. Can we get some more details on this?

Indeed! Armored kitty for the win! I have so many great character ideas that I have some trouble picking the one to play.

Agreed! I am just hoping that this will be here and not on Discord.

I like me some DnD. I just don't have a fixed schedule to be able to do this on Discord, so I sincerely hope for a PbP game. Can we get some more details on this?
Yeah i plan on said roleplay being here on this site and yeah i can certainly give more details i'll post them soon as possible

Hmmm. I don't see any details here; where did you post it?

I would suggest having it here, or open up an OOC thread in the Extras section. But I'll take a look at what you have so far.

Yeah me too and i posted the info on said roleplay on here if you want to read about said world
Could you link me the thread? I tried to find the info but haven't found anything .

Indeed! Armored kitty for the win! I have so many great character ideas that I have some trouble picking the one to play.
So hard to slow the mind down when it starts going! I can't wait to start hearing about characters

Character building for DnD is one of my favourite thing to do! Do you guys have themes you love to build around, or have a character idea you loved and want to use again? Personally, I really enjoyed this idea of a witch hunter I made in 3.5e that I've had many different itteration of. Turned him into a bounty hunter, an outlaw mage hunter and various other bloodhound variants.

There was another character that I've built in 5e that I was especially fond of in 5e. Circle of Dreams druid that was a bit of an absent-minded clutz. She was quiet and shy towards people, but loved to talk to animals, fae and spirits. I actually managed to create her in Baldur's Gate 3, but had to make her a Warlock to fit the whole Fae-devoted part !

Could you link me the thread? I tried to find the info but haven't found anything .

Character building for DnD is one of my favourite thing to do! Do you guys have themes you love to build around, or have a character idea you loved and want to use again? Personally, I really enjoyed this idea of a witch hunter I made in 3.5e that I've had many different itteration of. Turned him into a bounty hunter, an outlaw mage hunter and various other bloodhound variants.

There was another character that I've built in 5e that I was especially fond of in 5e. Circle of Dreams druid that was a bit of an absent-minded clutz. She was quiet and shy towards people, but loved to talk to animals, fae and spirits. I actually managed to create her in Baldur's Gate 3, but had to make her a Warlock to fit the whole Fae-devoted part !
the thread is in roleplay discussion and advice sorry i meant to link it lol silly me oh and i have multiple unique custom classes on said info sheet if you want to pick from those ones

I am pondering, depending on world details, on a Minotaur Paladin.
the thread is in roleplay discussion and advice sorry i meant to link it lol silly me oh and i have multiple unique custom classes on said info sheet if you want to pick from those ones
I have looked in the Discussion and Advice tab, and all I see is this:
This is info on my D&D roleplay hopefully people like it

Forgot to ask, what version of DnD do you plan on using? 3.5 or 5? I would vote for 5, since that is the one I'm used to.

Forgot to ask, what version of DnD do you plan on using? 3.5 or 5? I would vote for 5, since that is the one I'm used to.
5e of course since i'm used to that version oh and i'm a newcomer to dnd somewhat this is my first time even roleplaying it let alone playing but i know most of it and the basics thank goodness

I'm still quite new to 5e myself but I have a lot of experience with 3.5e so I picked up the basics quite fairly. Also Sherwood Sherwood look to the Extra Pages section, I've found a few threads of lore there.

AuthorofWorlds35 AuthorofWorlds35 I'll take any info you can share ! And I'm fairly used to play and help organize campaigns so if you need help with anything about your RP, since you're new to this, don't hesitate to reach out !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back