• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

D&D 5e

As for timezones: I'm usually in the european timezone. Friday is usually blocked, but I might be able to change that somehow... atm, I'm not really available for rping via skype etc. until the 15th september - I'm on travel, and can't promise a constant internet connection...

As for the character sheet: I'll try to set something up in a few hours, just so you can have a look. Shouldn't take too long really...

@Sol. I re rolled don't worry. And yeah I choose the life domain and I'll change my age to 15, I just want to be the badass but annoying kid of the group :3

race: high elf

rolls: 9, 16, 12, 15, 11, 11 (promise none was made up ^+^

class: cleric

----

strength: 9

dexterity: 11 +2

constitution: 11 -2

intelligence: 15

wisdom: 16

charisma: 12

-----

@Sol.)

appearance: short, blonde hair, green eyes. he wears a graduation robe and a white long sleeved shirt underneath 

personality: hot headed, clumsy, smart for his age, very happy and your average annoying kid

background: when he was 8 his parents found his natural talent for magic, so sent him off to boarding school to learn to be a cleric. when he was 12 and came back to visit his parents he found his town in ruins and ashes everywhere. He then set off to be independent and is at a random tavern in a town which he doesn't know about.

bonds: His parents ashes

flaws: I’d risk too much to uncover a lost bit of knowledge.

background: hermit

http://engl393-dnd5th.wikia.com/wiki/Hermit

languages: Elvish and common.

domain: life.

(i guess ill use cantrips and 6 level 1 spells? @Sol.

i pick...  Mount, comprehend languages, detect secret doors, detect undead, and light)

Last edited by a moderator:
@MeredithWe will be using the default starting kit for each class, yes. Also your ranger seems wonderful so far, rangers tend to get animal companions at level 3, I do see you have a mouse. But for sake of backstory and such I'm going to allow it. Why not? No harm :)  You do have class proficiencies, as well as racial so add those.

Ohhh - the backstory thing was the mouse. I don't think a mouse can be an animal companion for ranger, but I'm willing to play it as such~

I'm trying to figure out what the ranger class proficiency ever are - I'll have a look.

Ohhh - the backstory thing was the mouse. I don't think a mouse can be an animal companion for ranger, but I'm willing to play it as such~

I'm trying to figure out what the ranger class proficiency ever are - I'll have a look.

If you're goin' with the beastmaster, the best animals out of them all are the flying snake, giant badger, and a pony, which is only really good if you're a small creature, so you're good.

I want that goddamn flying snake Irl,

IMO, they're the best animal companion because 1 they have multiple movement types, including good flight, they have flyby, blindsight, and very impressive poison damage which doesn't allow a save, so if you get hit with it you're like extra dead. And they look sweet AF.

Yeah, lol.  The way that thing works is a bit weird, isn't it?

Yeah, I never used it before, and it was quite strange. Your character reminds me of a character I once had in my party in one of my games. He had 20 Cha, but like 4 int and he was the stupidest and most beautiful half orc ever. We got so much free stuff with him. 

wow wow wow wow what the heck is that crap and how do i determine it? I'm out of the womb when it comes to dnd

wow wow wow wow what the heck is that crap and how do i determine it? I'm out of the womb when it comes to dnd

Oookay. So, first off, use this sheet that Sol linked. Put your stats into it. It'll give you modifiers, which will autotake a couple of things, so that makes it easier on you. Now go through the race/class/backstory again - helpful links are the basic rules you linked, the players handbook, as well as the backgrounds/personality thing Ender linked that I don't currently have the link for (it's on the second page or something.)

Race/Class will have something called proficiencies. You should pick however many skills it says out of the ones you're allowed and tick those off.

There are also racial/class traits. These are called feats in pathfinder, if you've ever played that. You may have a +2 in a certain stat (dex/con/etc) because of your race, or other circumstantial things, all of which should be listed.

Put them into your character sheet, and change any stats that need to be.

Basically just go through everything again, but this time pay attention to the numbers and use the character sheet the GM provided. It'll make it a lot easier because it'll get stuff like your initiative modifier from other stats - meaning it's something you don't have to worry about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back