• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

D&D 5e

I'm usually in GMT+1/+2, I believe - so that would be totally fine by me. If we start before the 15th september, things are a bit messed up since I'm on travel, but I'll hopefully figue something out. Thanks for clafifying, I must have missed the final decision somewhere in-between.

So far, we got a barbarian, a ranger, a rogue, a monk and a sorceress, right? Or did I miss someone?

Edit: By the way, I might go with the deity of our monk for my bond, if that's fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm usually in GMT+1/+2, I believe - so that would be totally fine by me. If we start before the 15th september, things are a bit messed up since I'm on travel, but I'll hopefully figue something out. Thanks for clafifying, I must have missed the final decision somewhere in-between.

So far, we got a barbarian, a ranger, a rogue, a monk and a sorceress, right? Or did I miss someone?

I don't have a problem with starting later this month.  As for characters I believe that Crom and I both have barbarians, Ender is a monk, you are our sorceress, and Meredith would be our ranger.  Sunstone is still working on his cleric cs and Sol. hasn't yet confirmed if Blu3 will be joining us.  If he is allowed, I think we should either let in one more person before closing applications or just close them.  If he isn't allowed I'd say just close the applications.

Edit: By the way, I might go with the deity of our monk for my bond, if that's fine.

If your OK with worshiping a halfling goddess, then that's fine by me, especially since he doesn't really follow her teachings.

I'd like to hop in, if that's okay. I'm new to D&D aside from spectating Pathfinder but I can probably find out most of what I don't already know easily enough.
Character Sheet available Soon™

Also, I plan on playing a druid.

As for players, I'm assuming that's Sol's call - he knows how much he can handles as a GM - but I could definitely support anyone that's not posted yet being denied. Don't think more than nine or ten will end up very well.

As for players, I'm assuming that's Sol's call - he knows how much he can handles as a GM - but I could definitely support anyone that's not posted yet being denied. Don't think more than nine or ten will end up very well.

Better call Sol. xD

But seriously though, I do agree in the sense that I think six characters should be our minimum while eight characters should be the max.

I'm feeling more comfortable with a slightly smaller group - makes it more likely that all of us can manage to attend to the sessions. But that's Sol's call, he'll certainly know better what's reasonable than I do.

If your OK with worshiping a halfling goddess, then that's fine by me, especially since he doesn't really follow her teachings.

As for that one, I'm not going to worship her - I'll just support their servants if convenient as a way of thanking them for helping me out on my escape. I'm more on the nullifidian side of things after seeing what happened with my kind...

I thought Sunstone had written he wouldn't join for now somewhere, but I might be wrong with that. A cleric certainly would be useful.

Just asking cause I can't find it. Does any one know what thieves tools contian

Sorry guys! I've been working

I'll get back to everyone about their characters when I come back from work. But how about we set up for this Saturday for our first session? If we do a mix of teamspeak/discord and in chat roleplaying that way those that don't have mics/don't want to share their voice can still take part.

If we set up for about 9pm GMT then I can work around that, even the Friday would be better as I can rp for longer, as I work Sunday. But Friday we can go late into Saturday.

Also I need everyone who wants to take part to post here with the name, class and race of their character, so I can get numbers so I can find out if we can take more people for the campaign or not. Thank you!

I don't have a problem with starting later this month.  As for characters I believe that Crom and I both have barbarians, Ender is a monk, you are our sorceress, and Meredith would be our ranger.  Sunstone is still working on his cleric cs and Sol. hasn't yet confirmed if Blu3 will be joining us.  If he is allowed, I think we should either let in one more person before closing applications or just close them.  If he isn't allowed I'd say just close the applications.

Right so we've also got a warlock that has been messaging me. So that's 6 confirmed. @Sunstone how is your cleric building going? Private message me if you want some help. I always play cleric when I'm a pc, so I know a lot about them.

I can't handle any more though. 7 is more than I tend to be comfortable with but I can run it.

At work now, but Friday is probably the best time for me. Then we can set it up for once a week after that.

Silanon - Fyanne, Sorceress, Drow (Dark elf)

I'll have to see how things fit in this friday/saturday, I'd be more comfortable starting after the 15th. But I'll do my best to try to participate in the first session. If it doesn't fit, I'd have to skip the first one and join later.

Generally though, friday would be preferred over saturday for me as well, though I'm fine with either of them.

What kind of software will we use? Discord, Skype, anything else? I don't have any of those, but would be fine with either of them.

Just asking cause I can't find it. Does any one know what thieves tools contian

Thieves’ Tools. This set of tools includes a small file,
a set of lock picks, a small mirror mounted on a metal
handle, a set of narrow-bladed scissors, and a pair of
pliers. Proficiency with these tools lets you add your
proficiency bonus to any ability checks you make to
disarm traps or open locks.

I'll get back to everyone about their characters when I come back from work. But how about we set up for this Saturday for our first session? If we do a mix of teamspeak/discord and in chat roleplaying that way those that don't have mics/don't want to share their voice can still take part.

If we set up for about 9pm GMT then I can work around that, even the Friday would be better as I can rp for longer, as I work Sunday. But Friday we can go late into Saturday.

Also I need everyone who wants to take part to post here with the name, class and race of their character, so I can get numbers so I can find out if we can take more people for the campaign or not. Thank you!

Weekends are really intense work days for me, and I'll definitely be a work at 9 GMT (4pm for me). I mean, if you guys still wanna meet I can catch up, but I make my own schedule during the week so it would be a lot easier for me to be available on a week day. 9pm GMT would work for me Monday-Thursday

Lemmy Von Killmeister

Hill Dwarf

Barbarian

Uhh I'm unable to do during the week as my shifts are really strange. One week I'm working 8-5pm and others I'm working 11.30-8pm so the weekends are the only time I can really organise something.

And unlike you all that can miss a session, I can't...

But I mean Friday is the best time for me, even sometime during Saturday, during the middle of the day or what not for me, I can fix that. Just I start at 9am Sunday so unlike Friday I won't be able to stay up too late

Uhh I'm unable to do during the week as my shifts are really strange. One week I'm working 8-5pm and others I'm working 11.30-8pm so the weekends are the only time I can really organise something.

And unlike you all that can miss a session, I can't...

But I mean Friday is the best time for me, even sometime during Saturday, during the middle of the day or what not for me, I can fix that. Just I start at 9am Sunday so unlike Friday I won't be able to stay up too late

I can adjust my work schedule for an earlier time (like maybe 6pm GMT, 1pm CST, 2pm EST?) on Fridays or Saturdays? If that doesn't work I'll figure something else out. I'm gonna be quitting my weekend job soon, but not for another month or so. If all else fails, I could just join in a little late (my character's a fly-by-night kinda dude anyway).

I can adjust my work schedule for an earlier time (like maybe 6pm GMT, 1pm CST, 2pm EST?) on Fridays or Saturdays? If that doesn't work I'll figure something else out. I'm gonna be quitting my weekend job soon, but not for another month or so. If all else fails, I could just join in a little late (my character's a fly-by-night kinda dude anyway).

Uhh 6pm may be cutting it a bit close as I'm working until 5:30pm. But I could probably do 7-7:30pm, I'd be just in from work though and not much prepared, which is why 8-9pm would be better for me. But the more people that can make it on Friday the better, we'll see what others think as well.

On a Friday I'd be at school at 2pm EST - I get back at around four. I'm cool with missing a couple sessions if I have to, though~

On a Friday I'd be at school at 2pm EST - I get back at around four. I'm cool with missing a couple sessions if I have to, though~

Yeah that;s 7pm my time, we'll work on something that most people can take part it. I think most of the people here are around that time. Really I'm the one in the awkward time zone, but I don't mind any time Friday evening tbh. It's trying to work around other peoples schedules.

R: Halfing

C: Ranger

N: Seraphina

If that's okay~

R: Half-Orc

C: Barbarian

N: Gor'thel Thickbones

I'm kind of in the same situation as Crom where I work every weekend until either late at night or until around 6:00-6:30.  If we did it Friday like Sol said though I wouldn't have many problems with it.

I'm good with any time. Still just finishing Kini's backstory

Kini is a half elf Rogue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back