• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

D&D 5e - Godlike Envy

it'd be possible. 

Wouldn't be a bad choice, get some nice skill bonuses alongside it. Striking evil directly in the heart with a righteous charge. 

Alas, i am content with what i chose.

Yeah kind of. Probably doesn't remember because her lowest score is intelligence and was..drunk..but yes. 

I do that a lot to but just wanted to see how the dice rolled. But I got a 7 so..

Nice. The homebrew race I worked out for him takes a hit to both intelligence and wisdom, and I just gave him the lowest score I rolled for Charisma. He's got a 20 Strength, 13 Dex, 20 Con, 6 Intelligence, 10 Wisdom, and an 8 Charisma.

I was blessed by the dice gods that evening i rolled...

Which was yesterday...

So we have "strong like bull, smart like street car."

the every day is monday bard.

i can't remember the others for some reason, likely because I haven't eaten today. 

And the fighter who apparently was the dice god's chosen one. 

Do know i offered to reroll, this shit was...

Atrociously good. 

hell I felt bad mainly because it was hard to back these rolls up for proof, short of a screen shot, but... i'll admit I fail to know how to pull that shit. 

[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)]18, 16, 17, 16, 15, 12[/COLOR]

the 18 had the other roll as a 5, a bloody amazing first roll, then the second came as an 12, then a 17... and so on so forth... 

In the end, matters little, sure he doesn't exactly have a weakness per say... but stats only go so far in 5th ed. 

The only thing to worry about when using those stats is that, when put into a party of similarly strong characters, you're not astoundingly special. In all honesty, I removed ability points from my character. His Intelligence and Wisdom could have been about 5 points higher.

Not saying its going group, andf then beaming pillar of light upon fighter dude bro as his magestic flowing locks sway in the breeze. 

Its all how it's played. 

Felt like going elf, maybe wood elf because... well i like wood elves. 

but the character was a human when I played him long ago, plus... varient human yo...

Well, I was thinking Inspiring Leader might be good, especially on a Paly. Too bad there's no decent feats that improve Charisma. It always felt like all the Charisma-Feats were assumed to be given to Bards.

Well, I was thinking Inspiring Leader might be good, especially on a Paly. Too bad there's no decent feats that improve Charisma. It always felt like all the Charisma-Feats were assumed to be given to Bards.

true, but in the end. 

lead by example works wonders!

stabbing people also works.

Also having a group partner whos big as the monsters he fights. 

"Do you think we should trust them?' 

"fellahs, fellahs. Can you afford not to?' Points to big guy beatting a goblin to death... with two other goblins. 

"True. heres a long train of quests to go on before the fight with the BBEG."

"Sledge, why aren't you using your maul?"
"Sledge like sound of bone crunching! Beat tiny thing with other tiny thing make EVEN MORE crunching!"

And so everyone learned why sledge had the dual wielder feat. 

i imagine every visit to a tavern or INN they enter will start with a hearty "Sorry about the door." as Sledge tries to get in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back