• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

D&D 5e - Godlike Envy

DemetrioMachete

Messiah of the New Night
There is no denying that the lives of the civilized folks of Morda and Gryrnk are absolutely terrible. At first, the near constant monster attacks were semi-tolerable, but when they began to grow in strength, numbers and intelligence, their lives became so much worse.

It is undoubtedly the work of Grend Schmuckles, a Sorcerer with a very unfortunate name. His eccentric charisma and beast whispering has swayed the opinions of many terrible lives, and now they act out his wishes against the lives of the innocent; whatever his actual motive is.

But what can you do, adventurer? Besides do what you always do? Roam around, kill things, leave your life to the toss of a die? Schmuckles is out there somewhere, if you and your ragtag bunch of misfits have the gall to stop him.

D&D Campaign set in a custom environment.

If you express interest, please keep this in mind.

-Beginning at 3rd level.

-If you're bringing homebrew races, classes or spells that aren't in the PHB, bring a reference so I can understand what exactly you do.

-We will be roleplaying via text, on RPNation. I will uphold a Gentleman/Gentlelady's code; honesty about your rolls is crucial. I am a fair DM. You can roll using this website.

www.rolz.org

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure, I'm down. But oddly enough, I'm in the mood to play a dumb bruiser. Normally, I play somewhat intelligent characters. What are the statutes to limitations on your homebrew allowance?

Grend Shmuckles. 

You had me at that name. 

I will do something. What something? Hell if I know. But they will do the thing that is needed for the things to come. 

That is something I am most certain of. 

I'm generally interested, but not quite sure if I'll be able to make it time-wise - let me think about that before promising too much.

Off the top of my head, I'm thinking of a pally or spellcaster (druid, sorcerer, mage), likely something in direction of a Drow or Tiefling - if that'd fit with your scenario.

I'm generally interested, but not quite sure if I'll be able to make it time-wise - let me think about that before promising too much.

Off the top of my head, I'm thinking of a pally or spellcaster (druid, sorcerer, mage), likely something in direction of a Drow or Tiefling - if that'd fit with your scenario.

Yeah those would fit if they tickle your fancy.

Somewhat in the mood I guess. If I do play I'll most likely play a wizard or a bard. In the mood for spell casters.

I'm basically done, just have to decide on one spell constellation I want to use - nothing that should stop us from beginning, though, I'll be ready whenever we're starting.

man who pokes things with spear is a go. 

might go into being a man whos mounted and pokes things with spears next level, if I feel like it. 

Mounted combatant, grab lance, have advantage one msot things out there, grab charger, maybe beg later on for that power attack 3rd party feat to even further boost dam(Why should heavy weapons and ranged attacks get all the fun eh?)

basicly it's going full savage attacker route without the drawback of the enmy having advant, if the scenario fits it's use. 

Hey, my character's going to be the bane of armies, you can go with the direct damage nuke. We'll be alright. Actually... Assassin Rogue/Paladin + Mounted Combatant and Alert? Make the first attack the hardest hit possible?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back