• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

D&D 5e - Godlike Envy

Snaga Shatraug

(Slave Witch)

Half Elf/Cleric III

orphan_by_sakimichan-d6dyu3r.jpg

Languages: Orcish

Ability Scores:

Strength: 15 (+2 Mod, +2 Save)

Dexterity: 9 (-1 Mod, -1 Save)

Constitution: 19 (+4 Mod, +4 Save)

Intelligence: 14 (+2 Mod, +2 Save)

Wisdom: 20 (+5 Mod, +7* Save)

Charisma: 16 (+3 Mod, +5* Save)

Combat

Initiative: -1

Armor Class: 9

Speed: 30

Passive Perception: 15

Proficiency: 2

Max Hit Points: 28 (+16 w/o con)

Equipment

-Torn, ragged, common clothes

Skills

Acrobatics: -1

Animal Handling: +5

Arcana: +2

Athletics: +2

Deception: +3

History: +2

Insight: 9*

Intimidation: +3

Investigation: +2

Medicine: +5

Nature: +2

Perception: +5

Performance: +3

Persuasion: 5*

Religion: 4* (I opt for -1)

Sleight of Hand: -1

Stealth: -1

Survival: +5

Casting

Cantrips

-Mending

-Light

-Spare Dying

Level 1 Spells

-Healing Word

-Cure Wounds

-Inflict Wounds

-Shield of Faith

Level 2 Spells

-Aid

-Prayer of Healing

Race Features

-Dark Vision

-Fey Ancestry

Background

Personality Trait

Ideal

I've spent so long as a slave that I have little practical experience dealing with people in the outside world.

Bond

I serve my master.

Flaws

1. I judge others harshly.
2. I put no trust in others.
3. I act irrationally due to a fear of being beaten.
4. I am inflexible in my thinking.

Notes

Snaga can only speak Orcish due to being sold as an slave as a young baby. Snaga is currently the slave of an Orc named Crothu Xig. Snaga however, doesn't have an actual name, and is referred to as "Slave witch" in Orcish (Snaga Shatraug).

By exhibiting strange abilities, which the Orcs do not have, she is now sometimes reffered to as Shatraug, or witch. 

Hmm... In that case, why cleric, exactly? If she's been a slave since birth, unless there was some kind of divine intervention to awaken her clerical powers, she'd probably be a Sorcerer or Warlock.

The party doesn't have a cleric, and I  thought that it would make a good challenge, in the case that the party gets in a fight with her owner, to have her healing him and perhaps his friends.

How I kinda seeing this playing out is she got into a faith and or a god saw in her in trouble. Plus we need a cleric so...

Yeah, I like the character, I was just not sure because it seemed like there were some holes in the story. As long as it's supported by the character, it should be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back