• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Have you watched cyberspace as a kid?

• Yes, I enjoyed it

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • I've heard Of it, but never watched it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, haven't watched nor heard of it

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Virus

Official enby virus
This role play is taken place in our series, fandom mixmatch, check us out on discord and fandom.
Enjoy the plot!
Hell of a hacker
The cyber squad had finally did it, they found the encrypter chip for motherboard, and had defeated hacker's virus, but had they defeated hacker? OH NO, they haven't yet. Hacker has sent a breach to the system opening up thousands of other portals. He has gone on a rampage!!
Motherboard called the cyber squad, or what they thought was motherboard was actually hacker, and hacker trapped them all, even digit and doctor marbles. Will you team up and help the cyber squad and the mechanics escape hacker's rage? Or will hacker prove unstoppable?
The signups will close May 15, but Will be opened an extra week between each arch. If a character is unacceptable, I will delete it, and you pick another one, don't change the sheet of the original one that was unacceptable.
More rules will be given on discord, and main threads will be up later. Have fun in cyberspace!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back