• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cursed Island

“Ha, is that all? I’ve loopholed around that before.”

Poli stopped next to the cube, eyeing the cores inside. Some instinct told them a core would give some kind of advantage. But at what cost? Would there be a cost? Free advantages were always welcome.

"Oh, you're awful confident about that, aren't you?" The fairy rolled her eyes. "I'm gonna remind you that this situation is of your own making." She reached for the bell and shook it, the clicking stopped, but the bugs were still visible, "So I'm gonna repeat my offer. "Get out, or get eaten."

"We cannot leave," Joanne shook her head, "Four of our number are injured by your worms, three are unable to travel." She gestured to the tables where Jerry and Turac were still passed out, and Raine was still injured. "Unless you also intend to remedy that, we are unable to leave, even with the path opened."

Last edited:
Corona spoke up. “And one of them ran off like an idiot with another trying to keep after her, so we’d need to get them back, too. These ruins are just full of complications like that...”

Niudisa shook her head with a sigh. “Much as I like to show off, they’re right. Most important thing is to move forward, and we can’t right now.”

"And I'm not obligated to be helpful to a bunch of dumbasses that tresspass on my place, turn my workshop upside down, harass my mimic, and threaten my life," the fairy tallied out the group's offenses on her fingers. "So you better make it snappy, because I have shit to do."

"Do you have antivenom for the worms?", Adran asked, "Or are you just gonna complain?"

"I don't get bit, and anything that does get bit I've got not interest in saving."

Niudisa shook her head again. "Do you at least have a sample of their venom? I can make an antivenom using that much. Or figure out a recipe, at least."

"You act like I experiment on them," the fairy shook her head, "No. They have one job, kill and eat everything that isn't me or Lenna in this maze."

"That's none of your concern."

"It's our concern when it's stopping us from leaving," Adran shook his head and reached to put a hand over Eleonora, "So make it happen, or things get ugly."

"You've already made that threat." The fairy fluttered to the table with Raine on it, "Oh, that worm did a number on you, kobold."

Raine groaned from where she lay. "I don't wanna talk about it..."

Niudisa fluttered over as well, mainly to keep an eye on the other fairy.

The new fairy chuckled, "They do their job well." She smiled before fluttering to the other table. "Well, this is interesting, never messed with dragons before."

"She's not something you mess with if you want to live," Adran shook his head.

"We've been through this, you're not-"

"Oh, we're not gonna kill you if you mess with her," Adran pointed at Asta, "But he will, if she doesn't stab you herself."

Asta was certainly putting a laser glare on the fairy. He very clearly did not like this new fairy, knowing she was ultimately behind Jerry and Turac's current condition.

"Hehe," the fairy shook her head, "If I wanted you all dead you'd be dead." she rolled her eyes and looked over Jerry and Turac, "How bad was she bit?"

The fairy gave a surprised whistle, "I'm surprised she's still alive, then." She shook her head, "Your friend's got a good resistance to toxins." She fluttered over to the turtle, "I don't see any bite marks on this one."

"Because he was the one biting."

While the others were talking, Poli made their way over to Joanne, climbing up to her shoulder.

The fairy laughed at that, "Oh he's having a real bad day."

Joanne glanced at the mimic but kept her attention on the fairy. "What is it?"

Asta growled but made no outright threats, despite wanting to.

"If you're not busy, what can you tell me about mimics?"

"I know how to do what I can do and why I need to do it. But I haven't studied my own kind. You have."

"Mm..." Poli looked over at the cube sitting on the table. "Something tells me it could help, but I don't know how or if there are any downsides..."

"We are hardly in a position where you can experiment," Joanne shook her head, focusing back on the new fairy poking and prodding at Turac. Around that time, the golden blob, Shuffle, and Fia came rocketing back into the room, the blob shooting straight back at its container of cores when it saw it.

"HEY!", the fairy shouted and snapped her fingers, crystals flying and projecting a barrier that separated the golden mimic and Shuffle and Fia, "Park it!"

Last edited:
Shuffle slammed head first into barrier at full speed, the rest of her body lifting off the ground for a moment before she fell back in a daze. Fia landed next to her to make she was alright.

Niudisa crossed her arms thoughtfully as she looked at the barrier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back