• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cursed Island

Niudisa blinked. "And you made it weird." She looked to her thrall. "Get her close, then leave her hanging. I'm gonna find something else to do." She turned and fluttered off to leave Urothrall to his task.

Emera laughed at that. The whole reason she was even able to enjoy this boiled down to both her domain and the abundance of loose souls. Urodor wasn't the type to clean up his mess, and Emera found food everywhere, here. Urothrall's snapping of her bones was easy to heal, and when pain doesn't mean injury, pain is free to mean other things.

Eventually, though, the sound of screaming woke Jerry, who, thanks to Emera completely running out of mana, had the charm cut off early. That didn't stop the hangover. "Owie," considering the tone, and the lack of profanity at once again waking up prone and un-clothed, that was not Jerry. Jeri was back in the front seat again.

Asta looked over as Jeri spoke up. "'Owie?' ...oh no..." He had hoped the transformations meant an end to the personality switch. Apparently not.

Once Urothrall was done, he dropped the succubus back where she was and stepped back, defaulting to just keeping watch.

"Wha?", Jeri tried to sit up and found Niudisa's binds still holding her down. She frowned and tried again. "Why...?" She looked around for someone to ask why she couldn't move. She didn't recognize the big bloody mess that was Urothrall and squeaked when he entered her field of view, shrinking down into herself and trying not to be noticed by the goliath.

"You really don't know how to make a girl happy, do ya?", Emera complained as Urothrall dropped her. Her bones were back in place within seconds and she stood and brushed herself off. "Rude prick, it's always about the guy," she shook her head and tested the boundary of the circle. With no mana through it, it was just marks, but Urothrall's massive footprint in the dirt would have killed the circle anyway.

Emil looked over at Jeri. “Hm? Do you not remember what has happened?”

Urothrall growled as Emera neared the edge of the circle, intending to keep her within it until instructed otherwise.

Jeri just shook her head, never taking her eyes off of Urothrall. Of all things in this dungeon that Jeri had seen, a walking mass of exposed muscle and innards was what terrified her.

Emera found Urothrall's reaction kinda funny. "Oh, don't think you're in a position to make demands, big boy," she chided, "You had one job and you fucked up."

"Mm. Emera charmed you and you started attacking us, so we had to restrain you. These bindings are Niudisa's doing, so we'll need her to undo them. And to make sure you're not still enthralled."

Urothrall did not reply to Emera, primarily because he couldn't speak.

Emil blinked. "Em... Ah, I see. A succubus that Adran summoned to leech mana from. It's a complicated story. I'll go find Niudisa so she can release you." He glanced around before heading off towards where he'd last seen the fairy go.

Jeri was going to say something but she thought Urothrall was looking in her direction and flinched. Emera, on the other hand, was having fun. Without the fairy, she had more or less total free roam. After all, only two party members knew anything about how to contain her, and none of them were able at the moment.

Urothrall continued trying to keep her from moving out of the circle, by force if necessary.

Emil returned in a few minutes with Niudisa in tow. The fairy fluttered down to take a look at Jeri.

Emera was mostly just buying time until she had enough mana to get back into the ethereal plane and out of dodge, annoying the thrall while she passively recovered her mana.

Jeri was still trying to hide from Urothrall, but bright blue and white with no cover wasn't very good at hiding, especially when the one that knew what she was doing was in the back seat.

Once Niudisa confirmed there was no danger from Jeri, she dismissed the bindings, allowing her to move freely once more. She fluttered back up before looking over at Emera. "...hold on, why are you loose?" She didn't wait for a reply before summoning the magic-seal bindings on the succubus.

Once free, Jeri immediately tried to hide behind Niudisa, reasoning that the fairy was the most powerful member of the group in the area and could protect her from the rotting meat man. "Oh, fuck you!", Emera shot back as she was re-restrained, "I'll be out of this in twenty!" A bold claim, considering the gap between the mage using her mana and the fairy.

Niudisa smirked. “Is that years or decades? Suppose it doesn’t matter either way if the first you’ll do is run into a wall.”

Emera just flipped the fairy the finger and giggled as Jeri tripped into the fairy as she flinched away from Urothrall's field of view.

Niudisa faltered a bit before fluttering away to look at Jeri. "Woah, hey. Give me some space here. I don't do close contact."

Niudisa rested her hands on her hips as she watched Jeri scurry around. "What's got you so worked up?"

Niudisa waited for a moment before glancing at Urothrall. "Oh, him? Don't worry, he's dead. He won't do anything I haven't told him to do. Sit!" At her command, Urothrall dropped onto his backside.

Jeri flinched again at the quake of a twelve foot titan dropping onto his butt, and then giggled that hit happened. "What does he do?"

"Anything I tell him that's within his capacity. Get back up." Urothrall stood up again, a bit awkward due to the leg injury. "Oh, right." Niudisa fluttered down to check on that while she was thinking about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back