• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MoonlitDoll13

Your Friendly Neighborhood Insomniac
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I've been super sick and dealing with a lot irl, and I have some new rp obsessions, and old ones.

I'm looking for role plays based on these fandoms at the moment.

DCU

Creepypasta

Death Note

And Stranger Things.

Original ideas and AUs are recommended for roleplay. Whatever helps stimulate the imagination.

If you're interested. PM me and we can talk. If not, feel free to scroll on by.

Requirements for rp partner.

I need a semi-literate partner that is willing to write at least a paragraph or more for responses/starters.

Must be 18 or older.

Must be willing to help me with ideas and work on story building as well as the actual roleplay.

Must be okay with OC x canon or OC x OC pairings in roleplay.

I am fine with doubling up for roleplay, but I cannot do separated stories, I like to have my characters interact with my rp partner's characters, and I like to build friendships through roleplay. So you have to be willing to discuss ideas and such. And if you don't like things, let me know, don't ghost me. If you ghost me, you get dropped, I don't have time for people who don't have time for me.

All in all. I'm looking for someone to have fun building roleplay ideas and stories with. I'm pretty laid back, but I can have a hectic life irl and need to step away for a bit. However, I always come back ready to work on things.

Let me know if you're interested ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back