• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Cultivation Fantasy or Wuxia Anyone?

Khonsu

85 years ago, when the Immortal Crane Sect(仙鶴宗) was just a small sect no one had heard of, a disciple by the name of 謝青蕪 found a jade. Rumors say that this was the very jade that helped the young 謝青無 raise his abilities and allow him to turn the Immortal Crane Sect into a great sect rivaling the Big Four Sect. Now, on the hundredth birthday of the great sect leader, people from all over Jianghu come together to the Cloud Mountains to celebrate, and more importantly to catch a glimpse of the legendary jade.

The Chapter Titles:
雲山英雄聚
仙鶴瑰需尋
需解石中謎
乾天玉俱焚

Character sheet

Last edited:
I enjoy Wuxia, but whether you can make something I will find interesting enough to join is another matter. We shall see when, and if, you make a roleplay for it.

I grew up on Jin Young's Heavenly Sword & Dragon Sabre, so this is my jam. Dependent on your ideas and methods of driving this RP, I will prime my interest round here for the time being. 🤜✋

I agree, if the plot is interesting to me I might join. But I am not an expert on traditions etc...

you can give me advice as it is my first time running a RP, in fact it will be appreciated

I'll just let you know that if you've changed anything, it's best to tag people because not everyone watches threads. (I originally didn't for this one, since that's my default, but I changed it later -- not all will do that.)

Sorry, it's been a long while, and I, unfortunately, can't say I'm very interested in all honesty. I still wish you the best of luck though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back