• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Crimson Streets (Still accepting! Looking for a male character)

I'm up for the challenge if a detailed role play. I understand if there's an objection to this ... is a vampire a possibility?

Sorry, that kind of crosses the line into demonic...

The main objection is normal-ish people with strange or odd abilities.

Elves and dwarves are the only exception because they're not too different from humans, and have no extra abilities.

That would be pretty frickin' cool, though. But no.

(I'm still in, btw)

Would it not be possible for Bard to make use of vampiric abilities in one of the three exceptions? Surely not full-on vampirism, but would there be a workaround?

Just curious, I think it would be pretty awesome if the abilities were portrayed well~

Hmm... I suppose it is possible...

Human... black-blooded (If they are wounded others will know what they are)... No other abilities from enhanced speed and strength, both stronger with human blood, but still strong off animal blood.... bloodlust, of course... We'd have to find something for the near-invulnerability...

Blood type restriction, disease in the blood, vulnerability to certain types of magic, weak immune system, slow healing, or even an inability to heal naturally.

I'm just throwing out ideas, maybe one will stick... Hmm...

Pffffffffff, writer's block noooooooooo.

Hunger-based ability where the hungrier they are, the stronger and faster they become and it peaks before crashing suddenly when they starve for too long. Then, on the other hand when they are full, they aren't especially strong or fast, but they become extremely tough(both to physical and magic attacks). If they eat too much, they become extremely vulnerable and fatigued as their body tries to digest.

By the way, you can guess that I am hungry right now possibly (' :) )

I'd suggets inability to be healed with magic, or if it's done, it's painful... However, to keep them from being under-powered he'd have to have something past just strength and speed.... so some invulnerability, a bladesmaster.... hm....

Pssht, oh Fortuna.

Or should I say O Fortuna?

Huh, perhaps a sort of mix between your ideas? I think it could actually work in the setting.

(bag)(bag)(bag)(bag)(bag)(bag)

(bag)(bag)-(*U*)-(bag)(bag)

(bag)(bag)(bag)(bag)(bag)(bag)

(chest)(chest)(chest)(chest)(chest)(chest)

Yes? You called?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back