• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CRG: In Search of the Legendary Trudine ~ OOC ~

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Done with my sheet. I've been trying to learn my way around coding, so hopefully it looks alright lol.

This concepts looks so well thought-out with a lot of creative potential! You've clearly put in a lot of time and thought into the world, which I really appreciate :) I'm interested in joining and hopefully will have a character up in the next day or two. I do have to say that between work and studying, I'll probably only be able to post 1-2 times each week at the most.

Ahh sorry for the delay, I thought I was watching the thread but I guess I wasn't???

Gallus Gallus mourning star mourning star just to let you know, I will be waiting for at least two others to post sheets before I start.

This concepts looks so well thought-out with a lot of creative potential! You've clearly put in a lot of time and thought into the world, which I really appreciate :) I'm interested in joining and hopefully will have a character up in the next day or two. I do have to say that between work and studying, I'll probably only be able to post 1-2 times each week at the most.
Whoops missed your post somehow!

If you're still interested, I have no problem with your posting activity, as it's often my own. ;)

Whoops missed your post somehow!

If you're still interested, I have no problem with your posting activity, as it's often my own. ;)
No worries! I'm actually working quite a lot this week and the next, so I might have to skip out on this one :( If you guys are still accepting later though I can swing by again

No worries! I'm actually working quite a lot this week and the next, so I might have to skip out on this one :( If you guys are still accepting later though I can swing by again
No prob! There will be certain points through the rp where I'll be reopening applications, so I'll tag you when that comes around

Sorry it took me so long to post a CS. I wanted to make it look pretty xD I hope it's alright!

Epic starter! As always, I love your writing. I should get something posted tomorrow ^-^ I'm super excited for this, dude!

Not going to be able to get mine up tonight. But I definitely will tomorrow!

Got it up, as promised! Hope it's okay. My first group post, so I'm not sure xD I'll probably have a different coding arrangement later, this one was rushed. But, yeah. Goodnight <3

Night-Hawk Night-Hawk Beautiful!

Gallus Gallus mourning star mourning star D U H D U H The Pattern The Pattern Since starting RP's is the hardest part, I'm going to say right now that if none of you post or in the least get back to me a week from now, you'll be booted.

Don't have time to post in the next seven days? Please let me know. Sorry if this seems just a bit harsh, but I've learned from vast experience that a lot of people who join off the bat never post once after their character sheet. So, this keeps me and everyone else invested from getting dragged down.

No longer interested? At least PM me letting me know. It doesn't have to be here and public.

D U H D U H just a reminder, our characters are in Orilon. Your post makes it seem like Naveena is in the desert? If your post was referring to the past, you might need to make that a bit clearer.

Even if your character was wandering for days, she would have been in Orilon for a few days for the Copper Ravens meeting. So the wandering around doesn't make sense. Any way I can help clear things up?

D U H D U H just a reminder, our characters are in Orilon. Your post makes it seem like Naveena is in the desert? If your post was referring to the past, you might need to make that a bit clearer.

Even if your character was wandering for days, she would have been in Orilon for a few days for the Copper Ravens meeting. So the wandering around doesn't make sense. Any way I can help clear things up?
oh sorry, that wasn't my intention. I was trying to exaggerate how hot it was and how unathletic she is. I'll Make It Clearer!

Coding is awful as usual but that's that. Is a like an acceptance or should I hold off on posting? (Sorry if the answer's obvious, I haven't done this in ages.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back