• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Copper Raven Guild: In Search of the Legendary Trudine

boo.

keep precious things
[class=stoneBackground] width: 500px; height: 700px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://images.fineartamerica.com/images/artworkimages/mediumlarge/1/raven-nicklas-gustafsson.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: center; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=stoneBorder] width: 90%; height: 660px; margin: auto; border: 3px solid #b3b3b3; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=stoneWrapper] width: calc(100% + 21px); overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=stoneScroll] height: 660px; width: 100%; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: auto; padding-right: 100px; [/class] [class=stoneCover] height: 660px; width: calc(100% + 17px); background-image: url(https://images.fineartamerica.com/images/artworkimages/mediumlarge/1/raven-nicklas-gustafsson.jpg); background-size: 110%; background-position: center; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center; [/class] [class=stoneCoverText] color: white; font-size: 40px; text-align: center; [/class] [class=stoneText] background: #b3b3b3; color: black; padding: 5px; margin-right: -17px; [/class]
(I scroll!)
[div class=stoneBackground][div class=stoneBorder][div class=stoneScroll][div class=stoneCover][div class=stoneCoverText][/div][/div][div class=stoneText]In Search of the Legendary Trudine"Eh... Ahem." The old woman before you looked over the papers on her desk, all of which were bordered with delicate ravens that shone in a copper light. "You must be thrilled. I remember the first time I was called up at the Meeting. Of course, that was only because the Headmaster thought I looked like his neice. Never really won a raffle..."

The woman cleared her throat again, peering up at you for a moment before looking back down. "Looks like you entered quite a few, dear. Must have been very set on going on an official Venture this year. But you can only win one, as per the rules. So, let me go through the list, find out what you won..."

As the wrinkled raffle counter began to pour over the list, you couldn't help but sit a little straighter, trying to see its contents. You could see a narrow column of names, all of which were accompanied by red marks; obviously, that meant you had won none of those. Your heart began to sink - perhaps there had been a mistake? Was it possible that you weren't going on a Venture after all? But as the lady shifted her hand, you could see one name at the very bottom, which was circled with green ink. You couldn't make out the scribbled handwriting - could it be true -

The lady let out a delighted squeal, making you jump in your chair. "Ooh! Dearie, here it is!" She shoved the paper in your face, and you managed to peel it from her pasty fingers. Your eyes widened as you read the name at the bottom of the list, and you could feel your heart skip a beat.

"Hun, you get to look for the legendary Trudine!"

~~~

This RP is one of a series that will aid in fleshing out the world of Teccliani, a fantasy universe I have been working on for a few months. Information on that world can be found here and here. While it's not required that you read and memorize all of it, it is recommended that you at least have a grasp on some basic geography and knowledge. So get to reading! I've tried to make it all as concise as possible.

I want four to six players here, players that are willing to give me input as well as creativity. Tecc has a lot of gaps, and this is where you all come in. I also want dedication(1-3 posts a week), literacy(a grasp on grammar and paragraphs of around 300 words), and overall good times.

Intrigued? Puzzled? Want answers? Let's chat before you make up your mind.
[/div][/div][/div][/div]
Coded By || StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

This is pretty cool, I like the lore you've written!

Abyss Abyss mourning star mourning star Gallus Gallus

Glad to see some takers! And to Gallus Gallus , a very warm welcome! I'll try not to make anything too confusing. ;)

Since I'm only looking for a small group, I'll probably take on one or two more players before I close down applications.

So, I'll start working on a CS(character sheet) thread. Expect to be tagged within the next hour or so. In the meantime, start thinking of a potential character! The only playable species will be human.

Wow.. Handaboo! the lore so far looks really intriguing. I've barely gone through it but I can already feel the makings of an epic adventure hahah! Won't be throwing in my hat yet as I'm not sure about >1 post/week but kudos for the effort put into this ^3^

Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi just realized I didn't link the cs. here it is! feel free to make a sheet!

Lekiel Lekiel ahhh queen many thank
I had been working on tecc for a little then kinda given up on it
then I saw your world of andarun and was reinvigorated
so ur like a grandmama to this
<3

I certainly wouldn't mind being a part of this, a beautiful fantasy world with an interesting history definitely seems appealing.

This is some really amazing stuff, boo. boo. ! It's been a while since I've done a group roleplay, and never on RPnation, but I'd love to give it a try, if you wouldn't mind my lack of experience in that department. But if you'd rather not, that's totally cool xD

I have one or two more slots that are now open! If you're interested, make a CS!

Ahhh is this still open? I'm really interested (still reading through the docs though), but you seem like you have a bit of a full house

Ahhh is this still open? I'm really interested (still reading through the docs though), but you seem like you have a bit of a full house
Right - we had someone drop out, so there's a slot open. I was considering opening another, also, but we'll see how the interest spreads.

We only just started, so you're welcome to make a CS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back