• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Creepypasta Hunters OOC (Reboot)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Okay, fine. It was my account. I cleared it with Magadude Magadude a few weeks ago. It was supposed to be an ARG thing where people would have to find clues and Google some of the key words and try to understand it and it was going to lead to an actual creepypasta in this roleplay that wasn't just some entity with god-like powers who could easily kill any human for no reason other than because they could. I was trying to make an interesting antagonist since maga doesn't seem to have much time to do so, since ALL CPs in this game are good guys.

Last edited:
If you saw my last post before I edited it, I appologize for being snippy. My feelings were just hurt by being called annoying and told I was ruining everyone's fun after I worked on making something up for everyone because I loved this RP so much.

I've been feeling left out because I keep getting railroaded away from the places where all of the characters hang out so I never get to interact with anyone except Nightmare.

He is already not friends with the hunters actually... He works for slendy still.......he still murders and all..

And for EllyGloom EllyGloom , I can make Masky a bit more.....gory, he may still be brother/friends with grim, but I can make him less softer.....
Doesn't really matter at this point. I was trying to do something for everyone, but I'm just gonna save it for my CP game with my IRL friends. I just expected there to be more of a horror and mystery aspect to this roleplay is all. I attempted to incorporate that, and I was insulted, so that's just how it went.

I'm still here, but Justin93Daniels Justin93Daniels the basement is also a lab, meaning the door will be locked when no one is using it, so maybe he can make his shop outside the gym?

"I'd really like it of you did that in the basement lab downstairs" Nightmare comments and she says "It's the door hidden by the curtain, don't need people looking inside and seeing someone make bullets", she really just wanted to sleep "I will see what has to be done tomorrow, just don't do anything stupid" she says "And it is up to Alicia too, since she has the key to this place" she adds. "Grim you can stay, there are beds up upstairs, just try not to attract unwanted attention to this place", she looks at the ceiling and remembers she has to clean the lab too.
Magadude Magadude Mako Hayvlu Mako Hayvlu Justin93Daniels Justin93Daniels

Hey, your words there, dude. <_<

I'm just pointing some things out, seeing as it was known that the basement is the lab as well

And I don't really like it if people assume what gender you are without asking, someone once thought I was a guy based on my username

I use dude with girls all the time, and they call me dude all the time. All Elly said was dude, I don't see how she was guessing your gender at all.

I have that issue too(people saying I'm male) I just correct it and continue. Its weird for people to ask what gender you are, I use it as a sign for perverts mostly when people ask.

Now can we all stop offending each other and talk about how Sexy Herobrine is? Or if slender knows where grim is? Are the pastas planning to get the hunters? ADD SOME PLOT!! And no more nice pastas. Its boring.

I'm still waiting for Magadude Magadude to react to grim having wings..........but I still have masky to work with~ end again I'm going somewhere and won't be on all day...

I can work on making Nightmare into more of a killer, but she'll still be protective of Alicia.

Probably gonna have Juliette leave town. I've been struggling with IRL issues lately and have been very moody/depressed. You guys are great though. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back