• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Creepypasta Hunters OOC (Reboot)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Hey, uh sorry if I hadn't posted in awhile. I thought this was dead because my rpn decided to do a big think and stopped sending me notifications for this. If you killed off my character I'm fine with it, but if you didn't I'd kinda like to rejoin.

Magadude Magadude

Midrick Midrick It's okay. I haven't started killing of characters yet, mostly because I don't know how. I was playing around that the Rake was going to kill you, but I don't know.

Dax Dax That's understandable. So do you want me to kill off your characters (except Slender of course), or do you feel like you can continue.

Magadude Magadude Still here, but might be a bit silent for the next couple of days. Got a big plan ahead. Mind exempting me from Rule 4, and just assume he's in the background, making bullets and stuff for y'alls characters? ^_^'

Hey guys so I might take a small break from this rp, simply because i'm kinda worn out on the creepypasta fandom as a whole. Please don't kill of the Overseer, as I do plan on returning. Also Magadude Magadude can take over Slender for me while i'm gone, but i'd like him back when i return.

Yeah I'm still on board. Just waiting for a good time to re-insert my character in a way that isn't weird
Magadude Magadude

Users who are viewing this thread

Back