• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Court Of Secrets [Reboot]

Do you have any duchies in Arovia that have like specific names, since I would like do make a duchess

Iโ€™ll just be in the background with my paintings shifting with the tide of the other nobility and making a beautiful painting of someone if it gets too hot with them

All I can think of is this gif
giphy.gif

But with bob ross the court painter walking in instead

My plan is for the court painter to be third in line to a duchy which means that he has a lot of freedom because he isnt expected to inherit/inheritance has already passed him by.

any spots left?

Hello! I'd love to play a court minister, maybe mixed race if you're cool with that? I'm thinking a father who's a minor noble, a mother who was a servant from another country. He's managed to climb the ranks despite his disadvantages, meaning he's both exceptionally competent and ruthless when he needs to be. Despite this, he hasn't forgotten his origins, and is kind to those under him.

For face claim, I was thinking Dev Patel from David Copperfield.

dev-patel-david-copperfield-1570547274.jpg

Last edited:
What roles? ๐Ÿ˜Š
what roles are there? :o
Roles for servants and court officials and nobles.

Hello! I'd love to play a court minister, maybe mixed race if you're cool with that? I'm thinking a father who's a minor noble, a mother who was a servant from another country. He's managed to climb the ranks despite his disadvantages, meaning he's both exceptionally competent and ruthless when he needs to be. Despite this, he hasn't forgotten his origins, and is kind to those under him.

For face claim, I was thinking Dev Patel from David Copperfield.

View attachment 689757
Thatโ€™s perfect!

I'd also like a servant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back