• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Court Of Secrets [Reboot]

One thing that often happens in royal courts is artists being given patronage to increase the prestige of the ruler. Maybe i could be an artist from a minor noble house who paints portraits and other things and thus has some influence in the court.

One thing that often happens in royal courts is artists being given patronage to increase the prestige of the ruler. Maybe i could be an artist from a minor noble house who paints portraits and other things and thus has some influence in the court.
Maybe he's friend with my character? He's an intellectual, so maybe they hang out with one another?

I want my character to be a noble of a neighbouring kingdom who plans to overthrow the current government, maybe with some help from the inside

I can't wait to see how all of this turns out. I know I want my lady to at least plot against the royal family

Whenever i need to suck up to someone i can just paint a nice picture of them. Genius!

I have just this inkling of a feeling that my character's just bored out of her mind at her duchy, so she takes advantage of the havoc in the royal palace to be amused

Finally found a face claim for my char
951f217637809d1fadc134987b7979e5 (2).png

Also if anyone wants to work out a dynamic I was planning on making her tired of the palace life and political strife as well as her recovering from heartbreak at the beginning of the RP

Finally found a face claim for my char

Also if anyone wants to work out a dynamic I was planning on making her tired of the palace life and political strife as well as her recovering from heartbreak at the beginning of the RP

omg I don’t want to burst your bubble, but we literally have the same faceclaim! 😭😩😱

omg I don’t want to burst your bubble, but we literally have the same faceclaim! 😭😩😱
Oh noooo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­ too bad I’m not the other twin haha. No worries though I have an album full of faceclaims I’ll find myself another one

SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful Do you have any ideas in mind currently for the relationship between the Queen & her children? I'm thinking that the eldest prince would be someone with a pretty significant following in the court, especially among the younger nobility. I assume that would put some strain on their relationship but do you have any ideas about to what extent?

So I'm going to go with this FC for the 2nd born
148df0c3831e2bb4ad46db006175e413.gif
15596a92e1fd69803f519e37b8c5aee7 (2).png

But I couldn't find any good pictures of her in a historically accurate dress so I'll post some outfit references to go along with the CS.

SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful Do you have any ideas in mind currently for the relationship between the Queen & her children? I'm thinking that the eldest prince would be someone with a pretty significant following in the court, especially among the younger nobility. I assume that would put some strain on their relationship but do you have any ideas about to what extent?
It's not exactly close, but she does keep her children on a tight leash,and she is nosy. She does encourage friendships with nobility, but mostly those who come from old families and high ranks (dukes and counts and marquises), but she likes these friendships to be cordial, and to not look like they promote favoritism.

Would it be possible for me to have a servant character?
Absolutely.

I'm thinking that my character is somewhat of a rebel, and is pretty tired of all the nonsense of the aristocracy. So don't expect him to be very willing to attend balls and be forced into a courtship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back