Conversation [TNW]

god damn i nearly freaked.. didn't wana write her up again.

Can't let sleepy waifu not exsist yo.
Yeah that would've been a real pain in the ass. I wonder where she went though, cause I looked at the old character sign up sheet and the attachment for her armor is there but not her profile.

Yeah that would've been a real pain in the ass. I wonder where she went though, cause I looked at the old character sign up sheet and the attachment for her armor is there but not her profile.
*shrug*

But guess what

guess what

hell froze over yo.

Man that guy ain't ever gonna be done. hes Too busy watching all the seasons of supernatural.,
I see why he'll never be done, by the time he finishes there'll be 5 more seasons out.

Can someone explain to Pretz the Sloth meme?
. 3.
The Sloth maymay is from waaaaay back in the day when I first joined RPN. I made an RP called Apostles of a Fallen World where like, the rapture happened and a bunch of demons came up from hell and started skull fuckin' people and shit. So then Jesus came down and gifted 12 (later made to be 16 after it proved to be pretty popular) people with superpowers and told them to go kill Satan. Satan had his 7 demons at his side, and like, a few players chose to play them and stuff. Ori chose Sloth but never actually finished Sloth's profile before the RP died. Thus the irony.

The Sloth maymay is from waaaaay back in the day when I first joined RPN. I made an RP called Apostles of a Fallen World where like, the rapture happened and a bunch of demons came up from hell and started skull fuckin' people and shit. So then Jesus came down and gifted 12 (later made to be 16 after it proved to be pretty popular) people with superpowers and told them to go kill Satan. Satan had his 7 demons at his side, and like, a few players chose to play them and stuff. Ori chose Sloth but never actually finished Sloth's profile before the RP died. Thus the irony.

rip apostles of a fallen world.

water and ice would have been besties.

I see why he'll never be done, by the time he finishes there'll be 5 more seasons out.

The profile would've gone unfinished until the few minutes before their battle with sloth.

And he will just be there, lazing around on his couch, watching t.v

Users who are viewing this thread

Back