Conversation [TNW]

Eydis and Leelo can die :o

Nooo...they have to live...they have to succeed me...tell stories of the great and mighty Pretz--

Because if Eydis dies before Cortea even has a profile I'ma ragequit xD
Though I'm not not on board for hanging on just long enough to get to her chapter then dying tragically

Nooo...they have to live...they have to succeed me...tell stories of the great and mighty Pretz--

Because if Eydis dies before Cortea even has a profile I'ma ragequit xD
Though I'm not not on board for hanging on just long enough to get to her chapter then dying tragically
LMFAO! Don't worry, I'm sure she'll be fine.
To kind of ease you guys into this whole permadeath thing the enemies of Chapter 4 will be more concerned with capturing peeps than killin' 'em. And remember, there's always the Surrender option ;)

Get on the edits soon.

Maybe

Depends on when I get damn home

He can add Libena to his harem....if we ever get to her and Taran
I'm sure she'll love having a clueless sugar daddy lmfao
is that your fox laguz?

there is no way in hell hes gonna not pet the fluffy tail.

He can add Libena to his harem....if we ever get to her and Taran
I'm sure she'll love having a clueless sugar daddy lmfao
You need to let go of this pipe dream you have about getting to Taran it'll never happen just accept it dog. ACCEPT IT!

Lmfao jk. I'm about to add Wave and Ori's stats to Current Battle and shit, we could start Chapter 3 back up today if we want.

WOW S SirBlazeALot hit true daddy status alright RPs over time to get home

I want my kids to know ... to hear the epic tale of how .. after 20 years of waiting.....papa Pretz finally got to RP with his faves
So they'll quit asking me why theyre named Taran Jr and Libena Jr lmao

Orikanyo Orikanyo
She'll rent out tail priveleges....for a price ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

WOW S SirBlazeALot hit true daddy status alright RPs over time to get home

I want my kids to know ... to hear the epic tale of how .. after 20 years of waiting.....papa Pretz finally got to RP with his faves
So they'll quit asking me why theyre named Taran Jr and Libena Jr lmao

Orikanyo Orikanyo
She'll rent out tail priveleges....for a price ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Any price can be paid.

Even if he must rent our Rosa's baking skills.

Well I just spent the past 3 hour cutting flowers and now I'm off for the next 3 days Naga be Praised so I will finally get finished catching up to the rest of my RPs OTZ
Last week was a blur of working and writing---

TODAYTODAYTODAYTODAY I HAVE BEEN CHARACTER WHORING UNTIL THIS VERY MOMENT YESSSS

lmfao people are gonna stop paying for them once they realize she practically hands out cookies on the street.
Shhhhhhhhhh

Orikanyo Orikanyo

IMG_3619.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back