Conversation [TNW]

Orikanyo Orikanyo

IMG_3619.jpg
You're welcome.

I think he already has, he's already calling the homie Quill instead of Penn
"Ah yes I need to write a letter, would you please let me borrow your hand quill? I always seem to missplace mine."

August the 7th... thats the day we stopped...

Who knew we would return to old lands of lore.

the prophecies spoke of a time we would return, but not all would believe them.

Well, I just decided to treat myself tonight by going to see the new Spiderman movie. So I laughed when I saw the announcement haha..
And then my friend cancelled on me. And then I got yelled at by my coworker. So I hope it's a good movie cause I would love to forget reality for a few hours. xD I've heard really good things tho so I'm hopeful. Then again it's hard to please A God. :darkwizardhat:
Random but if anyone here likes movies would 10/10 recommend Baby Driver, pay to go see it on the big screen. Because it's so much fun and also supporting original movies is the best

I really doubt I will be able to get a post up before Thursday or Friday but we'll see. Since I still have 90000 Primum Movens posts to make then 90000 Supports then 90000 1x1 Rps lmao (but I'm almost caught up I swear maybe) and also like leaving my room would be nice lmao
I'd love to bring out clown trio shenanigans if we get the chance. :3

Is Leelo just in any of the villages? I will place him in the first one someone lands on so :lenny:

Well, I just decided to treat myself tonight by going to see the new Spiderman movie. So I laughed when I saw the announcement haha..
And then my friend cancelled on me. And then I got yelled at by my coworker. So I hope it's a good movie cause I would love to forget reality for a few hours. xD I've heard really good things tho so I'm hopeful. Then again it's hard to please A God. :darkwizardhat:
Random but if anyone here likes movies would 10/10 recommend Baby Driver, pay to go see it on the big screen. Because it's so much fun and also supporting original movies is the best

I really doubt I will be able to get a post up before Thursday or Friday but we'll see. Since I still have 90000 Primum Movens posts to make then 90000 Supports then 90000 1x1 Rps lmao (but I'm almost caught up I swear maybe) and also like leaving my room would be nice lmao
I'd love to bring out clown trio shenanigans if we get the chance. :3

Is Leelo just in any of the villages? I will place him in the first one someone lands on so :lenny:
Spooderman's awesome and I'm supposed to go see Baby Driver with my lady this weekend 8D I've wanted to see it so bad ever since I saw the trailer. Fucking so many of my favorite actors are in it. Jamie Foxx. Jon Hamm. Jon Bernthal. Kevin Spacey. MUST SEE

Yeah I threw Leelo in one of the villages... but WHICH ONE IS IT?! CAN WE GET THERE BEFORE THE BARBARIANS DO TO DESTROY IT?! OR WILL LEELO NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY UNLESS WE START A NEW GAME?! MWAHAHAHAHAHAA

Yeah no truth be told I totally just decided whatever village you guys go to first is gonna be Leelo's village XD

-Resists inappropriate comment about lady and fellatio-

But hell yeah man, I went in not even knowing it was Edgar Wright, so when the opening credits started I was like "well, my expectations for this movie's enjoyability just shot through the roof" haha.
It's great though, some of the most fun action sequences I've seen since Kingsmen (tbf I'm not huge into action flicks but then again that's how you know when an action scene catches my attention its gon be pretty lit), and the sexiest car chases I've seen ever. xD
Plus all those actors you just named are damn amazing in it.
But its the editing that's to die for lakjsd

Anyways I'll stop fanboying jk we never stop

theplasticdemon theplasticdemon I wish I had your boyfriend's money lmao I can only go to the movies on someone else's dime or once every few months on Discount Day like tonight!! Whoooot starving college student life!
But you should definitely check it out with him next time. I think you'd like the ensemble.

-Resists inappropriate comment about lady and fellatio-

Anyways I'll stop fanboying jk we never stop

theplasticdemon theplasticdemon I wish I had your boyfriend's money lmao I can only go to the movies on someone else's dime or once every few months on Discount Day like tonight!! Whoooot starving college student life!
But you should definitely check it out with him next time. I think you'd like the ensemble.

please don't say lit blaze knows i hate it so he just doubles the usage it hurts
i don't watch a lot of movies either (but you knew that xD)

my boyfriend has some loaded uncles that work for the movie theatre company so we get to see free movies and stuff w/popcorn included
it pays to be a brat lmfao
too bad it has to go to waste with my film-triggered narcolepsy

please don't say lit blaze knows i hate it so he just doubles the usage it hurts
i don't watch a lot of movies either (but you knew that xD)

my boyfriend has some loaded uncles that work for the movie theatre company so we get to see free movies and stuff w/popcorn included
it pays to be a brat lmfao
too bad it has to go to waste with my film-triggered narcolepsy

I know you hate that word but I don't believe in slang-targeting prejudice :p

Jfc I need that kind of a hookup pronto. Working at a movie theater is one of my top dream part time jobs lol. I couldn't even see Wonder Woman even though it was all anyone put on my feed for like 2 weeks

Your film-triggered narcolepsy is film-student triggering
smh

I know you hate that word but I don't believe in slang-targeting prejudice :p

Jfc I need that kind of a hookup pronto. Working at a movie theater is one of my top dream part time jobs lol. I couldn't even see Wonder Woman even though it was all anyone put on my feed for like 2 weeks

Your film-triggered narcolepsy is film-student triggering
smh
*Cough* Wonder Woman was just average *cough* Nothing to write home about *cough*

*Cough* Wonder Woman was just average *cough* Nothing to write home about *cough*

I got that impression after reading a few reviews from people I "trust" ... so I was like, okay, I can wait to see this one.....
Still curious though

I can't believe in this Fire Emblem RP we have incest, furries, BDSM, necrophilia-- wait that was all me but most importantly daddy kink my world will never be the same

Fire Emblem is a pure series that has never had an issue with things like incest or marrying and making babies with minors
Never

But also tiny Taran and Octavia sitting on Grandpapa Kane's knees learning about Ordinism-- I guess Octavia wouldn't be quite so tiny but still

I got that impression after reading a few reviews from people I "trust" ... so I was like, okay, I can wait to see this one.....
Still curious though

I can't believe in this Fire Emblem RP we have incest, furries, BDSM, necrophilia-- wait that was all me but most importantly daddy kink my world will never be the same

Fire Emblem is a pure series that has never had an issue with things like incest or marrying and making babies with minors
Never

But also tiny Taran and Octavia sitting on Grandpapa Kane's knees learning about Ordinism-- I guess Octavia wouldn't be quite so tiny but still
I'm so confused about where 4/5 of these things are how have I not noticed the BDSM furries yet

Also ikr, my heart <3

We must get to the fluffy ones this minute.

lamont must grow his collection of ... friends...

yes.

I'm so confused about where 4/5 of these things are how have I not noticed the BDSM furries yet

Also ikr, my heart <3

The furry is coming...in the form of a young gentleman thief :lenny:
BDSM is Marion / Konara....I mean, I'm pretty sure I even used the word "dominatrix" in her CS my heart is pure I swear it but yea I have nooo room to talk lmfao

I wish I could do Taran x Apostle Supports cause I think it would be so interesting haha
I already know inevitable Taran x Ivan fight is gonna be insane

UNRELATED NOTE!

1486942108605.png

Lissa with her hair down is adorable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back