Conversation [TNW]

I can make myself king of that place but by god even a king needs subjects.
Yeah man the activity in Divide overall could use some oil but it's especially creaky over on Alliance side. Like, over half of them haven't adjusted their stats yet and the radio silence is killer. The Alliance chat in the discord is a ghost town but Legion chats it up every now and then.

Yeah man the activity in Divide overall could use some oil but it's especially creaky over on Alliance side. Like, over half of them haven't adjusted their stats yet and the radio silence is killer. The Alliance chat in the discord is a ghost town but Legion chats it up every now and then.
Yep... and it's a feedback loop, leigon gets more chatter, seems moire fun, draws more people as alliance shrinks mroe and more(Even if I feel useing the FE is the right course I'm bored as sin, like fuck what do i got? one dude who talks and another who just pops in, waves, contributes shit all and leaves.)

Yep... and it's a feedback loop, leigon gets more chatter, seems moire fun, draws more people as alliance shrinks mroe and more(Even if I feel useing the FE is the right course I'm bored as sin, like fuck what do i got? one dude who talks and another who just pops in, waves, contributes shit all and leaves.)
Exaaaaaactly, it's an unholy feedback loop. Hopefully once the chapter starts up you guys will have more to chat about. But then that of course would depend on people actually posting. I wish support conversations and side quests would happen so that you guys can get used to rping with each other, I think that would help a lot.

The people I wana be around are on the other side man...

Fuck...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back