Conversation [TNW]

Can we really trust Ori to be a character witness for himself tho? xD

Gay is justice

*cough cough* fyn x veil

Lmao actually you might have posted I haven't checked
All Supports will be gotten to as soon as my ass posts for my group RPs """
Can you trust me at all?

S SirBlazeALot

For Chapter 3 revival, are we using the current map? Cause there will be some characters shuffled around?

Also, I thought we discussed leelo coming in this chapter, but idk if that offer left the table thanks to my -- Uhm-- hiatus """

S SirBlazeALot

For Chapter 3 revival, are we using the current map? Cause there will be some characters shuffled around?

Also, I thought we discussed leelo coming in this chapter, but idk if that offer left the table thanks to my -- Uhm-- hiatus """
Yes we are, we'll just be down a few characters, namely Ruby's, Moe's, and Ori's if he doesn't get his shit together by the time the Chapter starts. So I'll just take it a bit easier on you guys than I planned to and won't sick a bunch of dudes on you at once.

And yes, Leelo is included in this chapter :3 He's one of the villages. I was thinking whoever finds Leelo's village can collab with you on like a mini convo where he comes out to join the party. You know, the Fire Emblem thing.

Yes we are, we'll just be down a few characters, namely Ruby's, Moe's, and Ori's if he doesn't get his shit together by the time the Chapter starts. So I'll just take it a bit easier on you guys than I planned to and won't sick a bunch of dudes on you at once.

And yes, Leelo is included in this chapter :3 He's one of the villages. I was thinking whoever finds Leelo's village can collab with you on like a mini convo where he comes out to join the party. You know, the Fire Emblem thing.
Alright alright I feel the fire under my ass already.

*is hurt*

Nooo dont be blue bra don't you know I <3 youuu...?

Even if you have some shady plan you corrupt the innocent, it's ok, I never cared about them anyways

Swiggity swag mctag
I hope its a Fridith-- -raises eyebrows Waverly Waverly

it's time to open up about angel's gm abuse from behind closed doors guys v_v
it's okay blaze, lately shes been talking to me about character ideas.

I fear if I don't go along with them, she will do horrible things to my soul.

Also, anybody know where that damn character skeleton is laying at? forgot to copy paste it for my other characters so i gotta go huntin

Also, anybody know where that damn character skeleton is laying at? forgot to copy paste it for my other characters so i gotta go huntin
I gotchu

Code:
[Tab=Character's First Name]

Name

Race

Appearance

Sex

Country of Origin

Faction

Personality

Backstory

[divide][/divide]

[accordion]

{slide=Class}

Class Name ⟶ Projected Class
Weapon 1 Rank: D Weapon 2 Rank: E
Attributes: (INSERT ATTRIBUTES IN CAPITALS HERE IF APPLICABLE)
(Insert description here)

{/slide}

{slide=Stats}

Health: 0/0
ACC: 100 CRIT: 10 EVA: 30 LUCK: 5 ASS: 0 BLOK: 0
Att: 0 Def: 0 Mag: 0 Res: 0 Mov: 0

{/slide}

{slide=Skill Loadout}

Custom Skill*:

{/slide}

{slide=Inventory}

{/slide}

{slide=Relationships}

Name: Rank

{/slide}

{slide=Skill Bank}

Second Chance: Basic Skill. The first time their HP reaches 0, they will merely flee the fight, and they may return for the next chapter. Can only be used once until it’s refilled.

Capture: Basic Skill. Allows the unit to capture opponents in place of killing them. Requires Ropes or Chains.

Rescue: A Basic Skill that allows the unit to carry an infantry unit on their mount and protect them from further harm.

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/Tab]

Just paste that shit over and over again right before the [/Tabs] in your sheet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back