Conversation [TNW]

Yeah hype for Divide is super high ATM as I'm getting into my characters' headspace and work flow but my heart will always belong to the OG-- I can't wait to RP with all you mundanes and your awesome chares again ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yeah hype for Divide is super high ATM as I'm getting into my characters' headspace and work flow but my heart will always belong to the OG-- I can't wait to RP with all you mundanes and your awesome chares again ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My hype is quite real for both RPs rn, I'm gonna try to get our chapter four map done pretty soon too :D

At least in here my character whoring is accepted ;-;

I miss everyone and all of our supports but I'm gone for like 4 days next week but maybe I'll be back by friday?

Either way mucho hypo xD

I'm about whore out so hard I feel bad about it lmfao

latest

Orikanyo Orikanyo
Ay yo, so I got this idea for a Faceclaim I've had sitting around for this RP for a while and I think you'll like it. So Spades has Azusa as one of his Legates right? Well what if his other Legate waaaaaas this guy

tHjAEk2.jpg

310fda02a477d2de079d8f8b481bd205.jpg

yeah it's that one guy from that one thing that i don't watch or read

So basically he'd be a Recruitable guy and start off as Tailor and later become a Seamster, and he's responsible for making a lot of Spades' crazy outfits. He's a stereotypical fashionisto with all the sass in the world and a superiority complex, yet his fashion sense is really only fit for clowns. He doesn't seem to be self aware of that, he just thinks that he and Spades are ahead of the curve when it comes to fashion trends. Could lead to some hilarious supports of him giving people makeovers and stuff like that. Anyway, he's endlessly loyal to Spades so when Spades decides to turncoat on the Empire, he will to. Sound cool or nah?

Please whore and whore hard it will make me feel less awk when I post my mini army of new characters I've been (very slowly) working on xD

The adventures of Hisoka Spades and Azusa I love it already

Please whore and whore hard it will make me feel less awk when I post my mini army of new characters I've been (very slowly) working on xD

The adventures of Hisoka Spades and Azusa I love it already
I'm about to whore really hard dog trust me lmfao.

But first I gotta handle some more TNW related business.

Orikanyo Orikanyo
Ay yo, so I got this idea for a Faceclaim I've had sitting around for this RP for a while and I think you'll like it. So Spades has Azusa as one of his Legates right? Well what if his other Legate waaaaaas this guy

tHjAEk2.jpg

310fda02a477d2de079d8f8b481bd205.jpg

yeah it's that one guy from that one thing that i don't watch or read

So basically he'd be a Recruitable guy and start off as Tailor and later become a Seamster, and he's responsible for making a lot of Spades' crazy outfits. He's a stereotypical fashionisto with all the sass in the world and a superiority complex, yet his fashion sense is really only fit for clowns. He doesn't seem to be self aware of that, he just thinks that he and Spades are ahead of the curve when it comes to fashion trends. Could lead to some hilarious supports of him giving people makeovers and stuff like that. Anyway, he's endlessly loyal to Spades so when Spades decides to turncoat on the Empire, he will to. Sound cool or nah?
Did i just hear a good idea?

becvause i think I heard a good idea.

Speaking of bad ideas, gona goo look at the Zuzu and spades support and decide to psot later.

Ayyyyy permission to go through with this sheet, cuz I'm about to whore out hella hard right now.
do it you beautiful bastard.

Also, pretz, spades post yo

You can control maid to, or.. add somebody else to the scene to see this.

do it you beautiful bastard.

Also, pretz, spades post yo

You can control maid to, or.. add somebody else to the scene to see this.

I am knee-deep in RP shit because I've been moving like a crippled snail this week but I'll get to it asap; trying to get to Supports after Digimonz.
I'm both scared and excited... xD

S SirBlazeALot

Sorry, I'm an enabler. I wanna see every single class filled. xD
I am hoping to have at least a few of my new guys done by Chapter 4 but atm it's on the backburner (I started all their profiles though). I'm trying to give priority to my Apostle, Legate, and Bat.

Also something funky with Uryva's second image float is fkkn up the game stuff for me. Not sure if it's because of my ungodly wide monitor or not.

yeah blaze you should really fix that XD jk jk

but yeah, when you open it, it just fucks up for a second, and it's fine.

OHHHH pretz is making an apostle!!!!

i think i'll be making a thrall master as my 13th apostle. mayyyybe a sniper as another apostle. jesus, i love whoring out on apostles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back