Conversation [TNW]

S SirBlazeALot
What exactly is the difference between Skill Loadout and Skill Bank?
Is Loadout just all the personal ones (including class) while Bank is all the ones everyone has like Second Chance, Capture, ect??

Someone correct me if I am wrong but I think it's like this: You can bring up to six skills into each battle. Those are supposed to be in the loadout when the battle starts then you can not change them during the battle. The bank is for skills you didn't bring our don't have to bring (such as capture, rescue, second chance).

Someone correct me if I am wrong but I think it's like this: You can bring up to six skills into each battle. Those are supposed to be in the loadout when the battle starts then you can not change them during the battle. The bank is for skills you didn't bring our don't have to bring (such as capture, rescue, second chance).

ooooOOO
I should probably finish making my way through the Mechanics forum lmao

S SirBlazeALot

*Since Rescue is now a Basic Skill, does it still take a turn to use? (like an Active Skill)?
*If I want Taran to have base movement for a flying character, is it 8 cells?
*Lmao @ Charna's nerf
*.......did you drop Don't Hung Me I'm Scared on Liebe? xD (that skill is gonna be so much fun on her tho #abuses)
*There's some weird flavor text in Summoner's Light Mage (Check Bishop Class name)
*What do you mean by 'Requires Legendary Tome' to use?

I got......most of the way through my characters. It was somehow very draining and time consuming and there's only so many shitty YT videos I can watch in one day lol. I'ma do the rest of the stats / skills / memes when I have some more time to go through the Mechanics (and mess around with getting the Number Cruncher to work). But since we're not in a rush right now I guess that's alright. :p

Last edited:
S SirBlazeALot

*Since Rescue is now a Basic Skill, does it still take a turn to use? (like an Active Skill)?
*If I want Taran to have base movement for a flying character, is it 8 cells?
*Lmao @ Charna's nerf
*.......did you drop Don't Hung Me I'm Scared on Liebe? xD (that skill is gonna be so much fun on her tho #abuses)
*There's some weird flavor text in Summoner's Light Mage (Check Bishop Class name)
*What do you mean by 'Requires Legendary Tome' to use?

I got......most of the way through my characters. It was somehow very draining and time consuming and there's only so many shitty YT videos I can watch in one day lol. I'ma do the rest of the stats / skills / memes when I have some more time to go through the Mechanics (and mess around with getting the Number Cruncher to work). But since we're not in a rush right now I guess that's alright. :p
*Yes
*Yes
*You will thank me when we fight Ebondy Dragons
*LMFAO don't hung me
*Ah, I made myself a comment LOL Too bad idr why. Thanks for point that out I'll delete that
*All Summon Skills now require a speshul item to be in the inventory in order to summon the things

Fersure take your time, yo. We're in nooooooo rush *aggressively holds out for Ruby*

*Yes
*Yes
*You will thank me when we fight Ebondy Dragons
*LMFAO don't hung me
*Ah, I made myself a comment LOL Too bad idr why. Thanks for point that out I'll delete that
*All Summon Skills now require a speshul item to be in the inventory in order to summon the things

Fersure take your time, yo. We're in nooooooo rush *aggressively holds out for Ruby*

*Prays for Ruby*

I found the directions for the CS...which....weren't attached to the Skeleton. xD I blame RPN for part of the reason this RP has 50 trillion threads
Also my laziness
And then I decided to hate myself a little more cue up some more shitty YouTube videos and fix my skills/stats. Though will probably take another look at everything before we get back into the RP.
Still have to write all the little descriptions, nicknames, birthdays, and inventory-- Gods this RP is so much work. Why do I love it again?

Ebondy Dragons sound like the booth I would go to at a furry convention
had to actively resist making Charna's nickname Bad Dragon

:'') that makes me extra sad because I am actually in a constant state of actively wanting to be hung--

I decided to hate myself just a little bit more and worked on the class descriptions. Which ended up being more fun than I thought they would be.
#CloseToSwagtion

And now I will never sleep properly again.

*Prays for Ruby*

I found the directions for the CS...which....weren't attached to the Skeleton. xD I blame RPN for part of the reason this RP has 50 trillion threads
Also my laziness
And then I decided to hate myself a little more cue up some more shitty YouTube videos and fix my skills/stats. Though will probably take another look at everything before we get back into the RP.
Still have to write all the little descriptions, nicknames, birthdays, and inventory-- Gods this RP is so much work. Why do I love it again?

Ebondy Dragons sound like the booth I would go to at a furry convention
had to actively resist making Charna's nickname Bad Dragon

:'') that makes me extra sad because I am actually in a constant state of actively wanting to be hung--
You prolly forgot, when I pmed you guys I told you to start at the character sign up page. The feckin' skeleton was having mad issues with the code, like the [/Tab*] and [/Tabs*] wouldn't show up at the end because apparently you can't put Tab code into a code box that is in a Tab. So yes 100% RPN's fault.

You probably love it because it's so much work lmfao. I've seen the kinda shit you do for your RPs lmfao

LMFAO if you name him Bad Dragon I'll make whatever chapter he's introduced in a no death chapter.

I'm always hung *lenny face*

I decided to hate myself just a little bit more and worked on the class descriptions. Which ended up being more fun than I thought they would be.
#CloseToSwagtion

And now I will never sleep properly again.
Sweeeeet. So are you about done?

You probably love it because it's so much work lmfao. I've seen the kinda shit you do for your RPs lmfao

Is this a call out post?

At least I'm not Mr. somehow-runs-50-RPs-at-once-with-complicated-stats-and-shit-and-is-probably-inhuman

LMFAO if you name him Bad Dragon I'll make whatever chapter he's introduced in a no death chapter.
What can I say? I'm a man whose soul is cheaply bought *changes nickname*

I still have 0 idea when to introduce him tho lmao one day maybe if we ever get past Chapter 6

Sweeeeet. So are you about done?

Well, I just officially finished. But I see you jumped the gun and sent me edits anyways. :p

S SirBlazeALot Orikanyo Orikanyo @theglassangel Waverly Waverly Anyone Anyone who is active and not shit at skills pls help

So I'm trying to pick Taran's Glossary Skill and after going through them all I think I narrowed it down, but I'm still kinda stumped so if anyone would throw some advice my way I'd be much obliged.
I might have also shamelessly picked these for their fitting names too lmao.

Astra: A die skill with a 20% chance of activating. When it does, it allows the Trueblade to attack five times in their turn, however, damage will be halved for each strike, including critical attacks
Pretz Thoughts: Will probably end up being a 1 hit ko every time it triggers but he already has high atk/mag/crit and decent eva for double attacks so idk if it's really necessary?

Sol: An offensive Die skill that has a 20% chance of revitalizing the Paladin for half of the damage caused by their attack.
Pretz Thoughts: This is like, the lord skill lmao and I've always loved it. Might help him be more self-sufficient and not dying 24/7 but idk if it's better to go full offensive since he will most likely get 1 shot most of the time he gets hit anyways.

Flare: An offensive Die skill that has a 35% chance of ignoring the enemy's Resistance. Set enemy Resistance = 1 if this skill is triggered and repost the new damage result after rolling
Pretz Thoughts: Will help with 1 hit ko's (also IDK if this was on purpose S SirBlazeALot but the Attack equivalent of this, Pierce?, had only a 20% chance of triggering)

Air Superiority: A passive skill. Hawk’s CRIT doubles when fighting units with the AIR Attribute.
Pretz Thoughts: King of a niche skill but also seems like something the Kite Rider would have. Again, with the potential for a ridiculously high crit rate idk if this is really necessary though.

Blazing Soul:
Passive skill. Fire Dragons take no damage from Fire Magic
Pretz Thoughts: Idek if we're allowed to steal Manakete's op powers but Blazing Soul I couldn't resist. Will help him against his weakness to Fire. Kind of another niche skill though.

Or any other skills I might have passed over (though I tried to examine them all carefully it was also like 6 AM lmao)

Also

Taran: Lance + Anima
Steele: Swords + Light
#DaddyKiller
n1DW55SV47XZO9tHQcPRYaLDYARum62XqVW-xaJ3xo4.png

(I officially finished reading all the Lore/Rules shit just need to fkk around with the Number Crunch now)

Also

#DaddyKiller

(I officially finished reading all the Lore/Rules shit just need to fkk around with the Number Crunch now)
Ephraim you cheeky little shit.

Is this a call out post?

At least I'm not Mr. somehow-runs-50-RPs-at-once-with-complicated-stats-and-shit-and-is-probably-inhuman
It's cause I'm a dank lord. Come to the dank side

S SirBlazeALot Orikanyo Orikanyo @theglassangel Waverly Waverly Anyone Anyone who is active and not shit at skills pls help

So I'm trying to pick Taran's Glossary Skill and after going through them all I think I narrowed it down, but I'm still kinda stumped so if anyone would throw some advice my way I'd be much obliged.
I might have also shamelessly picked these for their fitting names too lmao.

Astra: A die skill with a 20% chance of activating. When it does, it allows the Trueblade to attack five times in their turn, however, damage will be halved for each strike, including critical attacks
Pretz Thoughts: Will probably end up being a 1 hit ko every time it triggers but he already has high atk/mag/crit and decent eva for double attacks so idk if it's really necessary?

Sol: An offensive Die skill that has a 20% chance of revitalizing the Paladin for half of the damage caused by their attack.
Pretz Thoughts: This is like, the lord skill lmao and I've always loved it. Might help him be more self-sufficient and not dying 24/7 but idk if it's better to go full offensive since he will most likely get 1 shot most of the time he gets hit anyways.

Flare: An offensive Die skill that has a 35% chance of ignoring the enemy's Resistance. Set enemy Resistance = 1 if this skill is triggered and repost the new damage result after rolling
Pretz Thoughts: Will help with 1 hit ko's (also IDK if this was on purpose S SirBlazeALot but the Attack equivalent of this, Pierce?, had only a 20% chance of triggering)

Air Superiority: A passive skill. Hawk’s CRIT doubles when fighting units with the AIR Attribute.
Pretz Thoughts: King of a niche skill but also seems like something the Kite Rider would have. Again, with the potential for a ridiculously high crit rate idk if this is really necessary though.

Blazing Soul:
Passive skill. Fire Dragons take no damage from Fire Magic
Pretz Thoughts: Idek if we're allowed to steal Manakete's op powers but Blazing Soul I couldn't resist. Will help him against his weakness to Fire. Kind of another niche skill though.

Or any other skills I might have passed over (though I tried to examine them all carefully it was also like 6 AM lmao)

Hm. Well first thanks for pointing out the thing with Pierce and Flare. Pierce actually gets bumped up to 25% for Halberdiers so I shall lower Flare to 25% as well.

I would go with Astra. If the goal is to kill 'em in one turn, then Astra will do the trick.

I wouldn't do Flare, because it would be a skill that would really only matter when he's using magic and he also uses a physical weapon. Astra will work for both his Lance, Anima, and whatever his third weapon is when he promotes.

For Sol, it's gonna be unreliable as fuck for him if the purpose is to make him a glass cannon. While it would make a lot of sense, it's not something we can really rely upon if he gets injured. And since he's a primary character it's not like he can die. We just might be ass out of a resurrection if he ever goes down.

For Blazing Soul, it would eliminate his weakness to like pfffff 5 weapons. Fire, Elfire, Arc Fire, Bolganone and Valflame. I don't think there are any other fire weapons aside from maybe a few hybrids. He'll still get fucked up by Wind Magic, any other weapon with the Beast Attribute, Any other weapon with the Air Attribute, Aerial Laguz in general and most importantly Bows. Eliminating one of his many weaknesses isn't gonna make him significantly less vulnerable so you may as well go balls to the wall with Astra as a Glass Cannon.

And finally, for Air Superiority, it's pretty raw for him can't lie. It'd be my second choice, but like you said it's niche. To me (Chance to use Astra on Anyone with 5 chances to CRIT when he does) > (Chance to double his Crit against like 13 classes later, and only 9 classes now)

Also

#DaddyKiller

Oh ho, so you noticed >;)

I might give Steele some steez with Staves too.

Ephraim you cheeky little shit.
The greatest

He's so extra and I love him. Part of the reason Taran uses lances TBH. Also b/c we straight up needed Lance users lol.

But S SirBlazeALot ajeifjs Naga Be Praised! Also, thank fkkn god. But the Number Cruncher officially works through Wineskin without any fuckery.
WOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCK YES. Would you like to write a little tutorial for Divide's fellow Mac Users?

Also, have you tried to save and load a file?

I was just about to but then someone actually did make a callout post on me lmfao I wish I was joking so I kind of freaked out and shut everything down because I'm...well I thought I'd better take care of that. never happened before and I am shook

Thanks for the skillz advice I will take it into consideration. B)

I like it because I can honestly see Taran going 'mm alright so you're going to use swords and light well fkk u dad I'm going lances/anima."
Kids.

Yeah I'll attempt to write a smoll tutorial, though if you use a Mac and have never used Wine before wtf is even wrong with you lmao. But nah it's super easy.
I'll also attempt saves in a bit... once the shook stops

I was just about to but then someone actually did make a callout post on me lmfao I wish I was joking so I kind of freaked out and shut everything down because I'm...well I thought I'd better take care of that. never happened before and I am shook

Thanks for the skillz advice I will take it into consideration. B)

I like it because I can honestly see Taran going 'mm alright so you're going to use swords and light well fkk u dad I'm going lances/anima."
Kids.

Yeah I'll attempt to write a smoll tutorial, though if you use a Mac and have never used Wine before wtf is even wrong with you lmao. But nah it's super easy.
I'll also attempt saves in a bit... once the shook stops
why hasn't keemstar covered this callout post yet!?

It actually wasn't anything crazy and took like 2 seconds to talk out
But still
The tiny, shriveled black coal of my heart is very frail and easily crumbled to dust--

Oh Ori, save yourself from the toxic hell that is the dark heart of YT
Be like me and stick to the dweeby educational videos and memes :lenny:

S SirBlazeALot
Hot hot hot
I was gonna say, if Divide starts before this gets rebooted-- xD but I still really hope RubyRose RubyRose and @MoeMoe can return U,U

I guess if I had a preference it would be the week after this one coming up? I'm lagging a wee bit due to my trip / work slamming me hard on my return home lol but I'm working hard to be caught up with RP stuff before the end of the week.

S SirBlazeALot
Hot hot hot
I was gonna say, if Divide starts before this gets rebooted-- xD but I still really hope RubyRose RubyRose and @MoeMoe can return U,U

I guess if I had a preference it would be the week after this one coming up? I'm lagging a wee bit due to my trip / work slamming me hard on my return home lol but I'm working hard to be caught up with RP stuff before the end of the week.
Yeah I was thinking like if anything I could distract you guys with Divide until they or at least Ruby came back, but Wave and Ori aren't joining Divide and also I wanna play LMFAO.

Next week sounds good to me :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back