Conversation [TNW]

yeah blaze you should really fix that XD jk jk

but yeah, when you open it, it just fucks up for a second, and it's fine.

OHHHH pretz is making an apostle!!!!

i think i'll be making a thrall master as my 13th apostle. mayyyybe a sniper as another apostle. jesus, i love whoring out on apostles.

Yeah I put up a summary of my new guys somewhere in this OOC. But he's gonna be a Botanist.
Idk how we are ever gonna fill out all the Apostles and their Legates without whoring ourselves so go for it.

I wana make a berzerker...

But that requires doing another sheet...

Please everyone slut yourselves so I don't feel lame for having my own god damn army lmfao
Even with my 8 planned new characters there are still more I wouldn't mind making---

//dead

jk it's gonna take me 50 years just to finish the next batch at this rate

remember the story of the sage, berserker, and the pineapple? i'll make a sage if you make a berserker

btw i'm posting that support right now xD
Good shit~

And.. uhh... maybe i know... yea.. totally... ^.^"

Idk how we are ever gonna fill out all the Apostles and their Legates without whoring ourselves so go for it.
Eeeeexactly!

I wana make a berzerker...

But that requires doing another sheet...
*chanting* Fix your sheets!
Fix your sheets!

Please everyone slut yourselves so I don't feel lame for having my own god damn army lmfao
Even with my 8 planned new characters there are still more I wouldn't mind making---

//dead

jk it's gonna take me 50 years just to finish the next batch at this rate
I'm slutting so hard rn.
I actually considered makin' it two people per class earlier today just so we could slut more but I was like, "nah that's what the nonrecruitables are for"

What can I say but say-

YOUR WELCOME~!

STOP
We're actually showing Moana for the kiddies at work next week and I've seen too many memes to not lose it at that song

Damn it all I need to get my ass on Supports and characters and alksdjlakjsd why can't my stupid body keep up with my desire to complete RPs---

STOP
We're actually showing Moana for the kiddies at work next week and I've seen too many memes to not lose it at that song

Damn it all I need to get my ass on Supports and characters and alksdjlakjsd why can't my stupid body keep up with my desire to complete RPs---
May I suggest a crippling addiction caffeine, crack, or both?

STOP

I wana be shiney~

S SirBlazeALot theplasticdemon theplasticdemon

-Kristen has really graduated...from dead NPC to having her own profile and Supports---
-We really need a Side Quest with all the shameless flirts in this RP lmao
-But also more men for Taran to shamelessly flirt with
-Post Uryva x Vyn gdi I have Chrobin needs
-I think Azusa x Jacques is in order soon.....already trying to come up with his dumbass nickname for him. These 3 are so extra and I love it?
-Marysa x Octavia = 7 minutes in heaven...? (I've been kind of interested to know about how their relationship works for a while, so that was a funny read)
Only 9002919281982 Supports to get through xD

-Kristen has really graduated...from dead NPC to having her own profile and Supports---
-I think Azusa x Jacques is in order soon.....already trying to come up with his dumbass nickname for him. These 3 are so extra and I love it?
-Marysa x Octavia = 7 minutes in heaven...? (I've been kind of interested to know about how their relationship works for a while, so that was a funny read)
-Ikr she went from one off boss to recruitable character lmfao I've got some fun plans for her.
-I'm hella hyped to play Nephi I've had him sitting around with a fucked up profile due to Invisiongate for a while now.
-But I don't think my Nephi hype can compare to Taran hype. Poor guy isn't even in this arc XD
-Oh shit Uryva x Vyn is done I actually will post that today thanks
-YAAAAAS lets jump on Azusa x Jacques after we finish Roth x Eydis
-Me and Angel are working on a B-Rank rn and I love it
-I also have 5000 more supports to read

Looking forward to it
Summoners are good shit ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I think we should speed up the next 3 chapters or-- better yet, skip them all together! Lol jkjk We have to save Uryva!

Guess I better respond.....to Eydis x Roth...lmao
I actually have days off this week so I'll be caught up soon (ಗдಗ。)
But then this and Divide will start >,>

I'm trying to read 1 per train ride
And today's ride convinced me that Orikanyo Orikanyo is a public menace on a mission to corrupt the innocent....poor rose smh

Looking forward to it
Summoners are good shit ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I think we should speed up the next 3 chapters or-- better yet, skip them all together! Lol jkjk We have to save Uryva!

I actually have days off this week so I'll be caught up soon (ಗдಗ。)
But then this and Divide will start >,>

I'm trying to read 1 per train ride
And today's ride convinced me that Orikanyo Orikanyo is a public menace on a mission to corrupt the innocent....poor rose smh
What? Noo of course not.

ori is a good(if Lazy) boy.

-Ikr she went from one off boss to recruitable character lmfao I've got some fun plans for her.
-I'm hella hyped to play Nephi I've had him sitting around with a fucked up profile due to Invisiongate for a while now.
-But I don't think my Nephi hype can compare to Taran hype. Poor guy isn't even in this arc XD
-Oh shit Uryva x Vyn is done I actually will post that today thanks
-YAAAAAS lets jump on Azusa x Jacques after we finish Roth x Eydis
-Me and Angel are working on a B-Rank rn and I love it
-I also have 5000 more supports to read

- ahhhh i love her <3 so full of sin already~
- does lirim count as a shameless flirt? the objection is to make as many people contract the love status effect without the use of staves. or stripped. whatever works.
- i <3 uryva x vyn
- the amount of gay ships >///<

*cough cough* eydis x vyn

this whole journey to satrella is going to corrupt rose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back