• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Minako Arisato

• Interaction: Sleipnir Sleipnir Near
    She giggled a bit at him and popped the lock off the top of the holster and pulled out her Evoker, showing it to him. It looked like a real gun, but it's shape was unfamiliar. It has the word S.E.E.S. made into it.
    "It's not a real gun," she told him. "It's called an Evoker. They're, uh, a sort of tool me and my friends would use. Honestly, it would take a while to explain it all."

Screenshot_67.png
Blaise WilderMentions: camp as a whole
Blaise frowned softly, seemed they were getting more and more mouths to feed. Before he knew it most everyone had a bowl of stew and the pot was empty.
"Well, I say we either try and track down that bear, or we need to find a new place to camp. I don't think there's any more animals left in the area. We need to find a new source of food. I think there might be a small town nearby, 'bout two days journey or so. Maybe theys will know somethin'."

Kris, interacting with Sabjorn DovahBeat DovahBeat Avaline Hawke. Hawke.

Kris let out a groan and turned to walk away. "Why is there not a single monster to hunt in this place?" she moaned before sitting down and crossing her arms. She then proceeded to pout and mutter to herself. In the midst of her muttering she shook her head. She then turned to Aveline and asked, "Were you asking me something?"

Aveline - Interacting with Kris NemoTheSurvivor NemoTheSurvivor
Aveline gave Kris an amused look, so she wanted to fight monsters? "I am sure we'll encounter more than our fair share of strange beasts." She shrugged. "Oh, I was only asking if they didn't have bears where you were from. it seems your world is very different from mine. I am interested to hear about what your world is like."

John Marston - Interacting with Arthur infectedmouth infectedmouth
"...Nah, I'm alright." He sighed, seeming visibly deflated. He was never gonna see his family again was he? It was then he felt a pang of guilt that he hadn't been a better father to Jack. 'He'll forget about you. You didn't deserve him or Abigail anyway' He thought. "Seems like we both got ourselves in a mess this time, least I didn't get saddled with Micah, or Pearson."​

Screenshot_67.png
Blaise WilderMentions: camp as a whole
Blaise frowned softly, seemed they were getting more and more mouths to feed. Before he knew it most everyone had a bowl of stew and the pot was empty.
"Well, I say we either try and track down that bear, or we need to find a new place to camp. I don't think there's any more animals left in the area. We need to find a new source of food. I think there might be a small town nearby, 'bout two days journey or so. Maybe theys will know somethin'."

Beau - interacting with Blaise DovahBeat DovahBeat
"We could send somebody ahead," Beau suggested, "Make sure the way is clear of any ambushes and find us a good spot to get all set up." She figured maybe Blaise hadn't heard her suggest going after the bear the first time, as nobody really seemed to have, but she chose not to mention it. "We don't know anything about them, they may see all of us comin' in at once as a threat."​

tumblr_ndb5is4Kxf1rm75fro1_500.gifNearMentions: Minako Arisato, Blaise
Tags: DovahBeat DovahBeat (Blaise), Forgotten Home Forgotten Home (Minako Arisato)
"An evoker?" Near echoed. For the first time likely since he arrived, a note of emotion seeped into his otherwise-flat voice: fascination. Interest. So it wasn't an actual firearm, but something else entirely, which she said had a complex explanation. Rules, probably. Methods in which it must be used. Something he was completely unfamiliar with. So... you weren't there when L challenged Kira, then, were you? he thought. Then he turned his attention back to Minako, peering up at her through thick white bangs. "Alright. I'm interested. I'd like to learn how it's used sometime," he declared, though his voice had fallen back into that same flat monotone. He looked as if he was going to say more before Blaise spoke, and instinctively, he turned his head slightly to look toward the cowboy.

Ah. So it was time to go.

Near let out a soft sigh and let go of his hair again to instead reach down to the small backpack at his feet. He unzipped it, taking a moment to rifle through the finger puppets, boxes of dominoes, and other toys just to ensure it was all there. Then he zipped the bag back up, hefted the ratty old thing over one shoulder, and straightened up as if he expected someone else to start moving toward breaking camp first. From the outside, it might have looked like procrastination or a lack of will to work. ...In reality, Near had no idea where one was supposed to start on such an endeavor, if he realized he was expected to help at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back