Complete the scene

There’s a crane on this bus shouted raz

Just then the vice president ran frantically into the room, waving a document around like they are conducting air traffic. "I have it! I have the proof that Trump was a social experiment gone wrong- Nelli what are you doing here?"

“Eating chicken what do you mean this is a taco bell” Nelli said with a full mouthful of satay sauce

(Next scene)
They stood there frozen with such emotions. Dread hanging over their heavy heart. Was this it..was this how they die? Its all over now isn't it? Its the end...and no escape... They call for help...but nobody came....

"I wouldn't waste your breath." The small snail on the grimy cavern wall, says in a squeak of a voice.

(*wheeze* omg no way) death by a snail? What a horrible way to die. Well they won't go down without a fight. They pull off their shoe and get ready to smack it

"smush me if you will, but there will be more in my place"

Thousands of tiny voices all chorus together.

"We are small but many"

Last edited:
A rumble and squelch fills the stagnant cavern air as all the snails combine into one giant mega titian snail.

"Of course they turn into a giant monster. Oh well, time to call the Zords, guys!"

Everyone climbs into the truck, which promptly transforms into one of the beetle zords from Ninja Storm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back