Complete the scene

Panda chaos

The world without love is nothing I want to see.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So simple stuff. So someone posts dialogue, and the next person posts more dialogue. Then the person after that has the choice of writing more dialogue or scene description. It can go on and on as long as you want. And at anytime someone can post “Next play”; to change the scene and do a new one.

Person A: “I told you already! I don’t care!”
Person B: “But don’t you remember all the things we had?”
Person C: He was frantic. Nothing like this had ever happened before. Why did they have to fight now? Out of all the times. He loved him, but this was ridiculous.

So I’ll start with...
“I loved them.... and now... I’m going to kill them.”

"It was my fault... he must've been angry because I've eaten so many of his relatives... but what do you want me to do? Hamburgers are delicious!" (eats a hamburger)

Meanwhile Veggieburgers sadly watched from the sidelines longing for the day that they would be eaten.

Next play:

“If only they would’ve known this could happen… they would’ve done things differently.”

"Mugz, where the FUCK would we get jellyfish!?!? I REFUSE to go to that Aquatic Ho Cala Maria!!!"
Coco Cups said to Mugman, Jealous of Cala Maria's Hold on the one she adored.

Last edited:
"You know jellyfish live in the mountains right, they fly above the clouds." Said the fisherman who snuck up on them.

Mugman dismissed Coco’s annoyance and turned to the fisherman, “where can one get a sky boat? We must catch those jellyfish.”

Suddenly, a deep rumbling was heard from the mountain top…

"..and that is how the pancakes ended up falling on the president's head. Any other questions, officer?"

"Have you considered the possibility that he wanted those pancakes on his head? That it might have been his plan from the very beginning?"

"Who tf is nellie" Said Donald Trump although in fact Donald Trump was not the president like you mat have first suspected, he was a time traveller with the same name that got transformed with a duck changed the entire history and now he is immortal. Though in his many thousand of year never had he met someone named Nellie apart from that one girl but we don't talk about her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back