• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

RockNRollAllNite82

Aveno Aveno RockNRollAllNite82 RockNRollAllNite82

It was Friday evening at Green Valley University and There was excitement in the air as students were getting ready for the night. Some had their doors wide open playing loud music and others were out in the hall conversing with each other having a drink to unwind from a long week of classes, tests and boring lectures. There was buzz going around campus about a party that was being held by one of the popular students and many planned on attending. The parties were always wild and memorable and this one sounded like it was going to be no different just by the rumors of who was going to be there. Members of the local fraternity and sororities were just some of the notable attendees. Not to mention some out of town friends of the hosts.

Adam Clarke stood before the mirror in the bathroom shaving after a shower. He was in a pair black sweatpants and no shirt. His body was toned and muscular due to there being a gym on campus. His shoulder length black hair was tied back in a ponytail. He was excited about the party seeing as he was newly single after he and his ex Amber broke up thanks to her cheating on him with one of his best friends so he was on the hunt. He finished shaving and rinsed his face looking in the mirror one more time before going in his bedroom to pick out an outfit. He decided on a pair of black shorts and a red sleeveless lifeguard shirt that he'd been given by a friend. He then put on a pair of socks and shoes, spraying himself with deodorant

He walked out into the living room to find that his roommate Keith had already left for the party. He turned off the TV and left, locking the door behind him. "He'd better have a key..." He said to himself while putting his key in his pocket walking to the elevator. On the way he saw a friend of his named Holly who was a stoner. She gave a nod already smelling of weed. "Sup?" She asked. Adam gave a nod back. "Not much. Are you going to the party?" He asked with a a friendly smile. Holly gave a shrug. "I might later once it dies down a bit." She said walking back into her dorm. The elevator opened and Adam stepped on going up.

Esmae Wickett had been at work for the day before hearing about the party through her coworker, Josh. She never really attended them, though she was now realizing that she may never have this experience again as a college student. And well, she was getting quite tired of Josh telling her about all of the fun he had and missing out on it. Josh stood there grinning at her, with an expecting grin on his face and his hands slightly in the air.
"Fine, fine! I'll go, just this once," Esmae chuckled, punching him in the arm lightly before hearing him whisper a short "Yes!" In celebration.
"There's one condition. If I go, and I hate it, I don't meet a guy, or I don't at least have a bit of fun, I'm never going to one again." She exhaled, laughing at Josh rolling his eyes. He was more of a brother to her, she could never see herself with him.
"You know I hate the freshman boys after what they did freshman year, and that's not even the only reason I don't go to them," she chuckled, setting her stuff down and waving bye to Josh and heading back to her dorm to get ready.

After showering all of the car repair shop stink off of her, Esmae had finished blow drying and straightening her dirty blonde bicep-length hair, and was debating on what she should wear. A short ish black dress, or the normal blue shorts and a white tube top covered by a red flannel.. She thought, and decided on the dress. She slid it on, and continued on brushing her teeth, and putting on deodorant and perfume. She wore no makeup...almost never unless it was a holiday or something. Considering she hadn't dated since senior year in highschool, she was open to the thought of dating, but had her doubts. She thought she would see who was there and go off of that. Esmae walked down the hall and decided to take the stairs down, considering she wasn't that far from the base level.

She hopped in her Honda civic, her graduation gift, and drove off to where the address stated on the invite. Once she arrived at the huge house out in the country ish, she observed her surroundings slightly, still debating on if she should be here. She decided to hop out of the car when she saw Josh.
"If they have vodka you kno-" Esmae was cut off.
"I know you love your pink whitney, but if you get black out fucking drunk I might not be able to take you home," Josh stated, clearly joking, and lead her to where the alcohol was at.
Esmae giggled a bit, noticing a bunch of guys in one corner staring at the two. She recognized David, the guy who had bullied her for never going to parties in highschool, and her exes Peter and Tyler standing right next to eachother laughing. She rolled her eyes and elbowed Josh to hurry up.

Josh handed her a can of beer and a joint, knowing she wouldn't know how to smoke it nor would she willing do it without any convincing.
Esmae chuckled and walked outside to where the bonfire was started, and sat above it on the deck just watching.

Adam arrived at the party and was already feeling the scene as he stopped taking it all in. The bonfire was big and there were plenty attractive girls attending. This would be s good night. He continued forth, walking in and getting a beer. He soon ran into his roommate Keith who have him a bro hug. "Dude you made it!" He said happily Adam laughed hugging back Keith smiled. "The fucking chicks are ours for the picking, dude. This party is tailor made for guys like us. Just look at them." He said as the two scanned the plethora of females in attendance. Adam nodded his head in agreement. It was like he'd just won the lottery of life. He was a single guy surrounded by girls. He turned to Keith. "Man, there's no chance of us going home empty handed. Let's go." He said confidently while opening his beer and taking a drink.

As he walked to the bonfire he was stopped by his two girl friends Becky and Tosha who hugged him as well. Tosha was an ex of his but she was a rarity. She was one that he was still friends with. He stood there conversing with them for a few minutes about various topics including who he was looking to snag. Adam gave a simple shrug. "I'm not sure. The night is young and so am I." He said with a laugh. Both girls laughed at the comment and walked off after saying their goodbyes. Keith joined back up with him holding out a joint which Adam took a couple of hits from. Keith always got the good stuff and it was never laced. Not to mention that it was creeper. It may not seem like much at first but it hit you hard later. Exhaling Adam glanced at the deck above the bonfire and decided to go up to see if there was any action up there. He walked in the house past dozens of people including one that was in a toga. The party was already getting interesting and he'd just arrived.

Once he reached the deck he was stopped by a couple more friends of his. He talked with them then started looking around for any girls to talk to. He spotted one seemingly sitting all alone. He decided to try his hand at her but he would play it cool. Unlike his friends he wasn't a total Bro Dude. He had a bit more decorum. As he approached her he gave a smile. "What's up?" He asked sitting down next to her.

Esmae hadn't had any of her drink nor had she smoked, she already smelled cigarettes and hated it but she had to move on if she had any fun. She had thrown her joint at Josh before he walked away a few minutes ago knowing she didn't want to destroy her lungs just yet. Esmae She jumped slightly when she heard a new voice next to her, as she was spacing out into the distance deciding if she wanted to actually make friends for once, or be on her own considering Josh was normally out at some girls house or blacked out with his buddy Joseph.

"Oh, uh, hi," she muttered at the stranger, chuckling a bit as she tried to act like she'd been to one of these before. She watched behind him as Peter, Tyler, and to her surprise, Josh were walking to the fire together. What a dick! She thought to herself, she knew that she told him what they both did after Peter decided to walk into her work with a new girl not to long ago so he had to explain why she was uncomfortable.

"I'm Esmae," she started with a nonchalant tone as she took a drink from her beer. "And you are?" She asked sort of confidently, trying to forget about the two she saw earlier, though she couldn't help but overhear Josh talking shit about her with her exes. There's no way he could possibly already be drunk, they had just got here 10 minutes ago! She quickly remembered the things Tyler did to her while drunk, clutching her bicep slightly at the memory of the one night she was sent to the hospital. He shouldn't be here, especially with his girlfriend.

"Nice to meet you, Esmae." Adam said extending a friendly hand. "I'm Adam." He said as he glanced at the others that were acting a fool down by the bonfire. Everyone was unwinding and being themselves. He looked Esmae up and down from head to toe then back up. "Do you come here often?" He asked trying to break the ice though it was a stupid question. Why would she come there for any other reason? He had no idea that two of Esmae's exes were right behind him. Not that he cared. They were of no concern to him. Keith came up with a girl that he knew and sat at a nearby table to chat her up. Adam glanced at them then back to Esmae. He felt the weed start to kick in which made him a little lightheaded. Thankfully he was already sitting or he would have been on his ass in no time flat.

He put his head in his hands trying to stop the world from spinning. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to start smoking this early in the night but it was his fault and he'd deal with it later. "Are you here with anyone? Like a boyfriend?" He asked in hopes that she was single though she was too cute of a girl to be at a party like this without a guy. He asked looking up at Esmae just as his dizziness subsided. He heard the guys running their mouths about Esmae which made him look over with a raised eyebrow. He felt like defending her but he didn't want to start a fight with them for no reason. Though some of the things that they were saying were quite disparaging.

"You want to take a walk down to the bonfire or something?" He asked while standing up. He wanted to get away from the guys before he made a scene. And get her with him so that they could get to know each other better. He had a good feeling about her. He took another drink from his beer finishing it and crushing the can in his hand awaiting Esmae's answer to his offer. He glanced back over at Josh and the others shaking his head.

Esmae shook his hand, nodding when he said his name. She did find him attractive, though she was still iffy about strangers, and the new things they brought.
"No, actually, this is my first time going to this type thing." She exhaled admittedly, though she didn't think he would mind. She cringed at the memory of finding Peter naked with a random woman at a party she didn't know he was at. She had had her suspicions when she heard about the party, but never knew he would lie about it. She took another sip of her drink and looked at Josh and sighed quietly at his next question.

"No, I came alone." she chuckled, making eye contact with him before hearing some names being thrown around between the 3 assholes behind him. She offered him a glass of water Josh had left next to her when she noticed him with his head in his hands.
"Yeah sure, let's go," Esmae finished her beer and chuckled when he had smashed his can. She'd much rather be with someone that wasn't Josh right now. She left it on the table and helped him down the stairs, elbowing Josh and giving him a disappointed/angry glare before looking away and back to Adam.

"I swear I've seen you somewhere on campus before, which floor is your dorm on?" She asked, realizing how familiar he looked. She might have seen him in the halls during passing periods, but that's all she could think of.

When he heard that she was there alone it made him hopeful. Maybe he'd snag her before the night was through. He took her offer of a glass of water taking a drink of it before walking away with her. He too gave the guys a look at they passed. Something told him that he was going to have trouble with them. He ignored them taking careful steps down the stairs until they were on firm ground. It wasn't that he was drunk. He'd only had one beer. He took her hand as they started walking but even realizing what he was doing. "Now that you mention it you look familiar as well. What classes are you taking?" He asked trying to think of where he'd seen her. Other than in the hall in between classes.

Keith watched the two from the table shaking his head with a smile. Damn he's quick.... He thought to himself before going back to talking to the girl he was with. Adam gave a wave to a friend of his who was walking by. He stopped at a nearby cooler grabbing another beer for them both, handing one over to her. "What's your major?" He asked wanting to know more about her. "Mine is General Education. I'm studying to be a middle school teacher." He said proudly, letting go of her hand to open the can of beer, taking a drink. He didn't know whether to hold her hand again or just walk normally so he just left it and walked with her. He was already starting to develop feelings for her and he hoped that she felt the same but he was rushing things.

As they walked he looked at her figure again, thinking that she looked sexy in the dress. Taking another drink he was about to say something when he heard someone running toward them. He turned around in time to see the guy in the toga run past carrying a big stick which was lit on fire at the top. He was shouting about it being the Olympics which made Adam laugh, shaking his head. The guy was obviously drunk on something or high or possibly both. "What the hell was that?" He asked giving Esmae a weird look watching the guy run off.

Esmae shivered at the feeling of his fingers lacing in between hers, though she was a bit comforted by it. The feeling gave her flashbacks to Peter; she hadn't even held Tyler's hand pet alone another person's since high school. She then realized that it was quite chilly out to be wearing a dress. She shivered again as they walked into the house, beginning to feel the warm air around her. She noticed the boys following them, and rolled her eyes slightly in annoyance with their presence. They hadn't taken their eyes off of her since she walked into the house. As she got thinking, she now understood why Josh was so pushy about this party over the others. What was he planning? Or more importantly, what did Tyler and Peter want?

She shook her head when he handed her the beer, and took the Pink Whitney out of the mini fridge they had off to the side. She smiled as she took the cap off of the bottle and began kind of chugging it. She put it down after a solid 15 seconds, and chuckled at the burning feeling in her throat. It wasn't that bad.

Josh always brought it and considering the bullshit he was saying about her tonight, he owed her. "Well, my major is Interior Architecture, but I'm taking some classes for...," Esmae spaced out when she saw Peter with the girl she had caught him with at the only party she even showed up to; only to get him out of there, if that. She inhaled slowly when the woman pointed at her and looked from Peter back to her. She shook her head to get out of it, and looked back to Adam.

"Sorry...uh, I'm taking some classes in that kind of field as a backup career if this one doesn't succeed," she chuckled admittedly, looking at the floor in silence, kind of getting anxious hearing the loud music blaring even though it was her favorite song. She kind of liked dancing, but soon moved on when they walked outside again. She laughed at the guy running down the field with the stick, and looked at Adam and shrugged.
"I have absolutely no idea, people are crazy, you know?" She chuckled, taking another swig of the Vodka. She felt a bit dizzy, but it wasn't anything she couldn't handle.

Adam was really starting to get annoyed by Josh and his friends. He tried his best to ignore them as they went inside so that Esmae could get a drink. Adam was shocked by how Esmae chugged the Pink Whitney. How could such a small girl drink that much? And it was vodka to boot. "Damn, Es." He said. Already having a nickname for her. It was a thing that he and Keith did when they met new people and liked them. "Do you... need to lay or something after that?" He said with a light laugh though he was a little concerned. He gave a shrug with a smile as they went back outside by the bonfire. He could still hear the guys who were just far enough away from them to run off if Adam were to go after them and he was getting very close to doing just that.

He reached and took ahold of her hand again. This time he knew that he was doing it. "Are you having a good time?" He asked looking over at her. "Because if you're not then we can leave and go back to my dorm. I promise I'll be good." He said holding his hand up with a smile and wide eyes. Keith had been watching the guys from the deck and decided to excuse himself from the conversation that he and his new girl were having and walk down to see what the problem was. Adam saw him coming and looked over letting go of Esmae's hand. "What's the problem with those dudes over there?" Keith asked. Adam shrugged shaking his head. "I don't know but we're going to find out right now.

Keith gave a nod and walked next to his friend as they confronted Josh and the others. Adam had no idea that Josh was Esmae's friend. "Hey, Chuckles.. You got a problem?" He asked getting in Josh's face. "Because I'm feeling like you do. You've been following us since we started talking. Do I need to fuck you up?" He said in a calm but stern tone. Keith stared at the other two ready to jump on them if they tried to attack Adam.

Esmae shook her head with a chuckle at his reaction, she normally got that same sense of surprise out of people when she did that. She rather enjoyed the slight burning sensation at the back of her throat after drinking vodka. She didn't really know why, but she did. She then took another swig as the two walked back outside. She was really feeling the booze kick in, though she tried to ignore her dizziness and lack of coordination when it came to walking. Normally when she was like this, she was blatantly, and sometimes brutally honest.
"Huh? Oh, yeah of course I'm having a good time, I'm with you, what else would I need?" She chuckled, blushing slightly at feeling his hand in hers again. She laughed when he put his hands up, and placed her hand on his shoulder.

As Keith walked over, Esmae straightened up and listened in on the things he was saying while she bit her lip slightly.
"They're just apart of my past that I really don't want to remember, and apart of their pasts that they wish still existed," she chuckled, drinking a bit more of he alcohol before standing up shakily. She kind of followed the two, and eyed Tyler with a dirty look. She then switched her gaze to Josh, and rolled her eyes as Adam began with him.

"Josh, I really don't understand why you're here with them? And why you still invited me when you knew both of them would be here." She stuttered, putting the bottle of vodka on the ground.
"And to think that you were a real friend. To think that you would be any different from thing one and thing two over here," she ranted on, pointing to Peter and Tyler, who looked like lost puppies in a big city.
"You're no different. You're the same as every guy I've ever spoken to with the exception of one," she softened her gaze before glancing over to Adam for a split second before returning to glaring at Josh, "Just fuck off, and tell our," she paused, "Your boss I quit," she scoffed, giving him one last glare before picking up the bottle and turning to Adam again.
"Honestly do whatever you want to them, they proved me wrong so many times that I can't can't even count anymore," she stuttered, stumbling off and back to the deck and where she sat at the beginning of the party.

Esmae put the bottle down on the wooden deck, and buried her face in her hands. She felt tears running down her face but decided to stay silent. She knew she wouldn't go to another party again after being straight up bullied the entire time by a person she called friend.

Adam watched as Esmae told the guys off while struggling to stay on her feet. He felt like ignoring the guys and taking her home but he didn't want to look weak so instead he stood his ground as Esmae walked back to the deck to sit. She looked very upset which only made Adam madder. He put his focus back on Josh. "So what's it going to be, chuckles? Are you going to say what you were saying to my face or are you just going to pussy out like the bitch that you are?" He asked taunting and belittling the guy. Keith shook his head. "He ain't going to do shit, dude. He's just a little bitch. Let's go." He said as both guys were now in Josh's face. Adam gave him one last warning. "You either leave her be and this is going to all three of you..." He said looking at all of them. "Or I'm going to personally fuck you up. I don't care how many of you there are. Got it? Consider this me being merciful." He said and walked but didn't take his eyes off of them and neither did Keith.

Adam joined Esmae on the deck sitting beside of her and putting a gentle hand on her back. "You okay? You want to get out of here?" He asked. He wanted to leave as well. His good time was ruined the moment that he saw Esmae getting upset. He hated to see a girl crying. Especially when her heart has been broken by someone she had trusted. Keith went and got his girl and joined them. "Let's go back to the dorm, dude. This party sucks." He said and Adam nodded in agreement. He gently patted Esmae's back. "Come on. Let's go back. I'll give you a piggyback ride so you don't have to walk." He said with a smile. He wasn't looking to get into her pants. He just wanted to get her out of a potentially volatile situation. He walked down off of the deck waiting for her.

Keith followed watching Josh and the others the whole time. He nodded at them while waiting for Adam and Esmae. He wanted them to try coming at them. He was a good person to have around because he was a big guy. Both height and muscle. Plus he hit hard.

Last edited:
Esmae looked up at Adam, her face slightly swollen from the tears as she wiped them off. She decided to take the bottle of vodka back with her considering that she had basically just drank three fourths of it, and took another drink before putting the cap back on it. She was still shocked as to why Josh would do something like this, and knew they wouldn't just stay quiet after being called out like that. Following him off the deck, she hugged him lightly before hopping up onto his back.
"Thank you," Esmae stuttered for a few moments before yawning, and nuzzling her head into the crook of his neck with her eyes closed. The world was spinning, and she didn't really want to go home alone again as always, so she stayed with him while she listened to one of the three jackasses whistle at them. God, dont start now, she thought to herself. opening her eyes and staring directly af Tyler, who was staring right back at her with a sly smirk on his face.

"Don't start with me, you abusive asshole," Esmae yelled back at him, starting to get more angry, and less sad. Why couldn't couldn't just leave her alone? She was fuming after she heard them just laugh at her.
"Or what? You'll send your boyfriend after me? Please, he's all talk no action. He ain't shit," Tyler scoffed sarcastically with a cocky chuckle to follow, though Esmae kind of got the hint that he wasn't what they were saying.
"Watch yourself there," she muttered under her breath to Tyler without noticing her voice breaking, shutting her eyes again tightly as a few tears streamed down her cheek. She heard footsteps approaching them, and immediately looked up to see all three of the boys barely 10 feet away from them and approaching.

Esmae let herself down off of Adam's back and straight up slapped Tyler across the face as he got into Adam's. Watching as Tyler pushed her back rather violently, causing her to fall, She felt a scrape graze her knee and elbow.

When Esmae was on Adam's back he started walking while holding onto her legs. "You're welcome, hon. Just relax and I'll have to back to the dorms and comfortable in no time." He said as he heard the taunting begin again with Esmae yelling back at them. Adam ignored it for the most part except for when he called him 'all talk' which he most definitely wasn't. Adam stopped as did Keith. They both looked at each other. Keith's eyes told the whole story. They were going to beat these guys up win or lose. He listened to what was being said which only helped to raise his ire. He felt Esmae slip off of his back to slap Tyler then get pushed down by Josh.

When Josh pushed Esmae down Adam reared back and punched him as hard as he could knocking him down and getting on top of him, punching him more while Keith took out Tyler. A large crowd gathered around them as the five of them fought tooth and nail. Adam was teeing off on Josh for disrespecting Esmae before he was pulled off by Peter who punched him causing him to stumble back but it wasn't enough to knock him down. Adam responded by punching him in the nose causing him to hold his face then Adam pulled his shirt over his head kneeing him in the face repeatedly until he crumbled in a heap out cold.

Soon the fight was ended in a pull apart as some of the bigger football players pulled the participants apart. Adam had a bloody lip and his body was a bit sore. Keith's nose was bloody as was his lip but they certainly didn't back down. They gave them fair warning but they didn't listen. "Was that all talk, bitch?!?!" Adam shouted at the three guys as they were sought to. "I told you that I'd fuck you up, bitch. And you just had to fuck around and find out!" Adam didn't feel one ounce of remorse for that he did to them. You can disrespect him all you want but don't mess with his girl. After he was let go he sought to Esmae. "You okay? That prick will NOT be doing that again. I'll beat him worse next time." He said still trying to regain his composure. He helped her to her feet then turned around. "Come on, hop back on my back and I'll carry you. You don't need to be walking." He said as Keith was sought to by his new girlfriend Anna.

Esmae just sat a few feet away from the fight, feeling both useless and scared. She couldn't bear watching them beat eachother, but she couldn't do anything to stop it. She looked up slightly only to be greeted by the sight of Peter punching Adam. At that, she brought her knees up to her chest and looked at the ground with her arms folded on top of her knees. She sat in silence and tears as they fought, before hearing the football players yelling and pulling them apart. She glanced up, Tyler and Peter looking cocky and pride filled as always, and she was sick of it. Josh on the other hand, looked at the very least apologetic.
"Don't even with me, Josh. Just go away," she scoffed, giving him a disappointed look as he walked to his car. She couldn't believe he talked to them let alone planned this whole thing out. She then looked back to Adam, seeing the blood coming out of his bottom lip.

Esmae held eye contact with him before nodding when he asked if she was ok.
"I'm so sorry they had to ruin tonight, I'm sure it would've be fun if they hadn't showed up," she murmured to him as he helped her up. She reached up with her thumb and wiped the blood off and onto a tissue someone had handed her before the crowd dispersed.
"And thank you for...everything tonight, I guess," Esmae muttered with a slight smile, hopping onto his back. She nuzzle back into the crook of his neck, shutting her eyes again. She was tired, yet didn't want the night to end just yet.

Tyler eyed Esmae and Adam as they walked off, elbowing Josh and Peter while they just laughed. They were well aware they weren't in the right yet still felt the need to be cocky even with the minor injuries they suffered. The three were kicked out of the party, but noticed that Esmae was quick to get into another guy's car. He had an idea.

Adam smiled when Esmae thanked him and when she wiped the blood him his lip. He wasn't worried in the least about his injuries just as long as she was okay. He carried her to his car setting her carefully on her feet and opening the passenger side door for her. "Go ahead and get in and we'll get out of here." He said as Esmae got in. He closed the door and got in the driver's side buckling up. He let out a heavy sigh. The whole night was ruined and all he wanted to do was unwind and meet a girl. He'd done that but it was all ruined by the fight. He started the car and drove off. Anna followed with Keith in the passenger seat. Anna didn't drink so she was able to drive safely back.

Adam on the other hand shouldn't have been driving but it was a short way back to campus as long as he concentrated on driving and nothing else. He was still pissed off about the party. It would take a while to get over. Adam didn't forgive and he certainly didn't forget. Keith watched the way Adam was driving and gently nudged Anna. "Can you try to pass him and maybe guide him so he doesn't kill himself?" He asked in a calm yet concerned voice. Anna gave a nod and waited for the right time to pass him then did so. She then slowed down a bit which caused Adam to do the same. "Fucking clever as usual.." Adam said to himself. He kept the pace with Anna as she lead him back to the campus grounds. Keith was like an older brother to him. He needed only call him and he'd be there no matter the time or situation.

When they got back to the campus Adam parked his car shutting it off. Anna parked beside him doing the same. Adam got out and gave a nod to Anna. "That was a nice move back there. Thanks a bunch. I knew that my wingman had my back." He said with a smile. Anna gave a smile back. "You're welcome!" She said sweetly. Keith walked over and gave Adam a handshake hug. "I've always got your back, brother." He said shaking Adam's hand who shook back. "Thanks man. For everything." He then walked over to the passenger side opening Esmae's door for her. "Come on. Let's go up to my room and I'll see that you're taken care of." He said in a calm manner. He just wanted to spend some time with her uninterrupted. He knew that Keith would likely be attended to by his nurse, Anna so he had the dorm to himself.

Esmae had slightly sobered up by the time they got back to campus, and she had forgotten about her car and that she'd left it there. On the way back, she couldn't stop thinking about what Josh did. She wasn't even mad at Peter all that much. It was mainly Josh and Tyler. Peter was just a bystander, however Tyler had actually put his hands on her, and Adam. She jumped slightly when he opened the door but nodded, she was spaced out. Esmae blushed lightly as she took his hand unknowingly as they walked into the building.

"I'll be alright, it's just a couple scrapes that'll just scab up and be better in a couple weeks," she chuckled, smiling a bit as she realized that they were headed for her dorm aswell as his.
"I think I finally figured out why you were so familiar before," she laughed, staying by him but pointing to the dorm next to the door he was unlocking.
"I live right there," Esmae said with a smile, looking up at him, though when she looked up she felt a wave of dizziness come over her, so she looked down and leaned into him lightly for some balance. She would be alright, but she wanted to hang out with him without being harassed by her idiot exes before the night was over. She was sort of realizing her feelings for Adam and that they were growing, but she decided to ignore that for now out of fear that he was just like the others.

Adam gave a smile as he unlocked the door to his dorm. He could have easily left her alone in her dorm but he wasn't like that. He wanted to keep her with him. Not to mention that the night was still plenty young. He didn't expect to get anywhere with Esmae this soon. He hasn't even asked her out yet. But he certainly was developing feelings for her. As they walked into he and Keith's dorm he took off his shirt tossing it in the hamper. He hoped to get the blood stains out of it since it was one of his favorite shirts. He decided not to even bother putting a shirt on and went into the bathroom to check himself out. He sustained only a very minor cut on his lip which didn't bother him in the least. He took out his phone and quickly texted Keith to check on him How goes the rehab? Lol! He sent the text and finished up the bathroom washing and drying his hands coming back out to talk to Esmae.

"Can I offer you something to eat? Maybe we could order something.. I'm starved.." He said as he opened the fridge getting them both a bottle of water. He walked over to the couch and sat down patting the cushion beside him. "Come on over, babe. You can trust my hands not to wander. " He said with a laugh. The name 'Babe" left his lips before he could stop it. He usually didn't start giving girls pet names this early but Esmae seemed special. Like he'd made the right decision. He certainly thought that she was cute. He even started wondering if she was a good kisser. A kiss might be just the thing he needed to make him feel better about the night. But he'd be severely rushing things if he were to ask for one this early. He decided on good and looked up a good local pizza delivery to order.

Keith soon texted back. Best. Nurse. Ever.. This made Adam shake his head with a smile. He knew that his roommate was having his way with Anna. He had a way with women.

Esmae walked into the dorm, looking around a bit and noticed how decently clean it was for a boys dorm, and shook her head lightly with a smile. She appreciated his care for her, and caught herself blushing at the thought of the two together and snapped herself out of it. She reminded herself that he could be just like the others too, she just didn't know it yet. She then went back and forth in her head about that and how she could just be overthinking as always, though it was unusual of her to be this unsure about someone yet still wanting to get closer to them.

Esmae blushed when he came out of the bathroom shirtless, and tried her hardest not to stare when he returned her gaze. Remembering she had the vodka bottle still and hand, she lifted it up slightly with a promising look to her eye. Es then pulled out her phone and clicked the pizza hut app when she heard him ask about food; her mouth already watering at the sight of the images of the food she could order.
"On it, and now that I think about it I'm starving too," Esmae muttered with a chuckle, smiling when he offered her a spot on the couch. She gladly sat next to him, leaning her head over on his chest as she clicked through the several options of food.
"I personally prefer just cheese pizza, but that could be just me," she joked, looking over at him with a slight blush toning her cheeks.

When Esmae finally came to join him on the couch and put her head on his chest he smiled putting an arm around her while she searched the Pizza Hut app for their dinner. "Cheese pizza sounds fine to me. It tastes just as good." He said while gently rubbing her back. They were already getting quite comfortable with each other which made Adam smile. The thought of asking for a kiss reentered his mind. It wouldn't be a bad idea to ask. He gave a shrug. "Whatever you want I'll order, babe. Just as long as you stay here with me. " He said giving her a smile while taking a drink of his water. He glanced at the vodka bottle that she held. He wanted to try it but had never drank it straight. He normally had it in a mixed drink.

He dialed up Pizza Hut and ordered a large cheese pizza and bread sticks. He got the total and hung up setting the phone down. "They're busy so it might be a while. Which is perfect for us. No interruptions." He said with a smirk. He was half joking and half not. He wanted to get even more comfortable with her. He let out a sigh of content. "Do you mind if I try that?" He asked looking at the bottle in Esmae's hand. He took it from her and unscrewed the cap taking a drink before handing it back. The burning on the back of his throat made him cringe but he had to admit that he rather liked it. It felt good. As did the warm feeling when it reached his stomach. He shook the burning off and sighed. "That's some pungent stuff.. I like it." He said with a smile. He was glad that Keith was up in Anna's dorm.

After a few seconds he patted her shoulder. "Do you think that I could get a kiss? Just one?" He asked with a sly smile.

Esmae giggled at his agreement on cheese pizza, and nodded. She put her phone down and picked up the bottle of Pink Whitney, only to blush at his words when she set it down. She had no other plans of leaving, and no reason to, and chuckled.
"I won't leave until you want me to," she smiled, running her hands through her hair to clear it from her face. She noticed his smile and noticed how perfect it was and blushed again. She hadn't met someone like this in a while, and her thoughts wandered to Josh, and her mood kind if changed. It only took a couple seconds for her to snap out of it. Though his thoughts were still in the back if her mind.

"More privacy equals more vodka!" Esmae joked, taking another swig of the bottle.
"Oh yeah, it's strong though, so be careful when you chug it. The first time I did, I nearly passed out because I couldn't breathe properly," she laughed, the memory of her first experience with alcohol was slowly bringing her mood up. It was with her brother and his friends when she was 18 and he was 15 almost 16. She hadn't dared to touch anything related to alcohol or drugs until she turned 21, but her brother insisted she tried this. The moment she felt the burning sensation in the back of her throat she coughed, but eventually got used to it, until they started chanting chug at the top of their lungs. So she did, and almost fainted.
Es watched as he took a drink, a kind of sour expression crossing his face, she giggled.
"I did the same thing," she mentioned, "and yeah, its kind of hard to just down at first, but it's pink, and pink alcohol looks and sounds cool, so I decided it was my favorite," Esmae joked, biting her lip slightly.

Es kind of liked the idea of what he had asked, but was hesitant. She decided, 'yolo,' and nodded.
"Yeah, of course," she blushed, the chemistry between the two growing as she looked up at him from below his chin.

Adam chuckled at her comment about not leaving until he wanted her to. He didn't want her to leave at all. Unless he fell ill but there was no chance of that happening. At least not until the next morning when they both inevitably fall victim to hangovers but he would worry about that when the time came. Right now he had a cute girl in his arms and was about to start kissing her. He suddenly got a thought and stood up carefully so as not to cause Es to fall over since she had been resting her head on his bare chest. He walked to the door locking it so that no one could barge in. Keith wasn't coming back for anything and he knew that there weren't going to be any sudden emergency drills. Not at this time of night. He dimmed the lights slightly just to set the mood. He knew how to be romantic.

He came back and sat back on the couch with Esmae, putting his arm back around her. "I'll take another drink of that if you don't mind.." He said taking the bottle and removing the cap to take a slightly bigger drink then putting the cap back on and handing it back to her. Still grimacing when he swallowed. This would take a lot of getting used to. After getting used to the initial burn he shook his head coughing slightly. He laughed at the feeling. "I'll bet that stuff is flammable.." He joked clearing his throat. He was starting to feel really good. So much so that he leaned over and placed a soft kiss upon Esmae's tender lips while placing a hand upon her cheek. Her lips were soft and tasted like the vodka that they'd been drinking. After a few seconds he broke the kiss with a smile. "Thanks, hon. I needed that." He said in a soft tone. The Pink Whitney was certainly working its magic on him. Between that and the smell of her perfume Adam felt like he was under a spell but he wasn't. He just really liked Esmae.

Esmae blushed when Adam dimmed the lights, and felt her heart rush a bit before she handed him the bottle, chuckling at his reaction before taking a drink herself and shivering at the feeling it left at the back of her throat. She bit her lip to ease the tingling sensation on her lips afterwards, and nodded when he said it was flammable.
"It most definitely is," she began, however she was cut off by the kiss and loss for words after he did so. She lightly placed her hand over his wrist as he had his hand on her cheek, smiling slightly with her forehead still leaned on his..
"I think we both did," she muttered quietly, her stress from earlier that night relieved, knowing he wouldn't try anything like Tyler or Peter kind of comforted her.

Esmae set the bottle of vodka down as she continued to lean her head on his chest, admiring the way he just welcomed her, and accepted her for her. She did however get chilly and shivered, goosebumps forming on her arms and legs, predictably causing her to curl up against him a bit more. He was warm, even without a shirt on.
"How busy did pizzahut say they were?" Es chuckled, shutting her eyes lightly. She thought that he deserved kind of an explanation of why Peter and Tyler were acting the way they were and how they were involved in her life even if they weren't currently.

Adam laughed lightly putting a caring arm around Esmae. He could feel the goosebumps that were forming on her skin. "They said that they were pretty busy and that they'd get our pizza to us as soon as possible." He said with a smile. "It's Friday night, Es. Other people are hungry too." Although he was quite hungry he didn't want the food to arrive just yet. He wanted to make out with Esmae a bit more first. He didn't need to ask her if she would be his girlfriend because it was plain to see that they were a couple. They were cuddling and had kissed. He looks down at her. "You want to go lay down in my bed? The covers will warm you up and we can make out." He said with a smile. He wouldn't go any further unless she wanted to but he hadn't any plans to attempt to. He rubbed her back softly. "Come on, hon. Let's go lay down I can tell that you're cold." He said and got up picking her up in his arms.

He seemed to be carrying Esmae a lot on this night but he didn't mind as he carried her to his room laying her down in his bed. "Go ahead and make yourself comfortable. I'll get the vodka." He said going back out and turning the lights back up and grabbing the bottle bringing it with him as he took another drink. This time not grimacing as much as it went down his throat. Coughing lightly he let out a heavy sigh putting the cap back on and sat the bottle on the nightstand next to his bed. He heard the text notification on his phone go off from the living room but ignored it. It was likely Keith texting to tell Adam that he'd done it with Anna. He'd check it later. He kicked his shoes off and got into bed with Esmae keeping his clothes on. He did, however, plant another kiss on her lips while pulling the covers over them. More so Es than him. He was plenty warm from the vodka. After a few seconds he broke the kiss slowly giving a smile. The light was off but the door was open with the light shining in from the living room.

Esmae blushed slightly, nodding in agreement, though she was starting to sober up and she hated the feeling of the world starting to become real again, so she chugged more of the vodka and thought about how quickly the two were moving. Her stomach growled in hunger. She looked up up Adam with a small smile and nodded.
"Sure, as long as it isn't any more than that," she chuckled jokingly, knowing that she wasn't quite ready to do much like that yet. The two had just met a little over 3 hours ago. Es placed her hands around the back of his neck slightly and kissed him without saying anything, before resting as he carried her.

Esmae nodded, laying over on her side, shutting her eyes lightly as he went to get the vodka. She was developing a headache and began to feel it becoming stronger, and winced. When he arrived back in the room and took a drink of the vodka, she noticed it almost gone and chuckled.
"Have at it, I think I've had enough alcohol tonight," she replied in a tired kind of voice. The dress she was in was rather uncomfortable to lay in, and she knew that, but she didn't have any other clothing to wear. Es felt him on the bed laying behind her with his arm around her waist and smiled, blushing rather noticeably if the lights were on that is. She felt his warmth and snuggled up closer to him before looking over her shoulder and giving him another kiss, this time adding a bit of tongue. She had been told before that she was a good kisser though she never really believed it. She held onto the kiss for about a minute, her breath picking up a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back