• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern M/M College Life Rp

chilipepper

What’s up?

I’m Rio. I’m extremely jealous of people on this site who have the patience to make these beautiful search threads.

Before I get into the good stuff, a couple things:

1. I’m looking for a pretty casual rp, but that doesn’t mean there shouldn’t be effort put in. I’m not looking to do anything super-detailed, but I want it to be engaging and fun. Please put as much effort as you can into your posts.
2. Quality over quantity. I have no post length requirements at all. My post length varies greatly depending on the situation.
3. Like the title says, I’m really only looking for M/M pairings! I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause; M/M is just my cup of tea.
4. Let me know if you lose interest! I won’t lose my mind if you ghost, but a heads-up would be much appreciated if you plan on taking a hiatus or need some time. I won’t pry at all; your business is your business, just try your very best to communicate. No hard feelings if you don’t though.
5. Please make your character as realistic as possible. A pet peeve of mine is playing against an annoyingly perfect or boring OC. People have flaws that aren’t solely “cute”, so please don’t pop a ‘clumsy’ into your character description and rely on that alone to make them a human with flaws. I want to rp against humans. Thanks!
6. Have a character sheet(ish) for your character. I’m not asking for an analysis of their deepest darkest fears or identity, but I’d like an idea of their appearance (even if it’s just a faceclaim) and basic personality. BUT. I do like to be surprised by some stuff. So if, for example, your character has a side to them that they don’t readily reveal, or maybe a more complicated past, don’t explicitly tell me. My character’s reaction will be that much more genuine when they find out. Get it?

That’s it. Thanks for sitting through that.

So. I’ve been really inspired lately to do a modern rp centered around a pairing in college (me being a college student myself lol). It’ll involve romance in some form, but I’m super flexible in how we get there. Previous crash-and-burn lovers meeting up again to be roommates? I’m here for it. Complete strangers? Sure. Childhood friends reunited? Hell yeah. I’m also down to include darker or more angsty themes if that’s your thing. Something that might involve criminal activity, dark pasts, whatever. I’m an open book as far as plots go! We can make it as deep as you want.

I’m really just looking to have an rp that I can vibe with and relate to. You know what I mean?

PM me or reply here if any of you are interested!

|~Peace~| ✌​

Last edited:
College mxm romance slice of life?

images

Users who are viewing this thread

Back