• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Coins for the Ferryman.

heysappho

Teifling Rogue
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The Greek world hasn't known much peace in any millennia. Athena turned away from her namesake city-state years ago, and with the death of Pericles the golden age fell through it's fingers. Thucydides put it best, calling it disastrous to the city.
When the world is falling down around you, what other option is there but to find a way to survive? A member of the elite had put out a bounty for the band of bandits that can find, and deliver, a chest hidden deep within the ruins of Ancient Troy. None of the party members know each other, but each is chosen for a unique reason. It'll mean trekking across the Aegean, and always making sure you have a few coins in your pocket for the ferryman.
I'm looking for about 3-4 players, no quota on male or female either. I DO ask that everyone is human, and is within the Greek or nearby realms. Persians are dominating the east, Egypt is in times of constant unrest, and Carthaginians in the west. Now whether you're the child of a spartan warrior, or a scheming merchant from Kos, that's completely up to you.
If you're interested leave a comment, and once I get some more put-together threads up, I'll link to the character OOc, for CS's. There may be some romantic leanings, I absolutely love to integrate the drama into the story. And boy do I have a story for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back