• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Codebreakers: Part II

White Masquerade

QuirkyAngel's Red Oni
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Information
Hey all! I’m putting up an interest check for a roleplay that has been open since 2017. Initially starting out as a parody of SAO (Sword Art Online) and Jojo (Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure), it has evolved into something so much more. Incorporating themes from all anime I’ve seen, it still remains a tongue-in-cheek RP, but has started to take on somewhat serious undertones when it comes to society and people at large (all my role-plays usually do).

As there has been a long hiatus since the ending of Part I, I am opening the roleplay for any others who may be interested as a few players have either left the site or lost the time to commit to roleplaying. This story does have a light dice system and includes of classes with their own skills splayed against lore of a post-apocalyptic world. If you want more information, you can check out the following link or ask me here. Have a good evening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back