• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Code FERAL

crucialstar said:
All I think about is Hakuouki.... Cause his name is Hajime and I love that anime so so so so much.
Watch it if you can! There's a manga but like it's not done and I think it's stopped for a while!

ROSETTE IS LIFE. I love her so much! Like <333

And evryrhing about it was just *----* I honestly forgot how I got into it. But it's been so long since I've read it.
Simultaneous re-read.

SilverFlight said:
*slides a book over to Lion*
61GN3VqO7LL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
I need to find this as well. Lol

crucialstar said:
All I think about is Hakuouki.... Cause his name is Hajime and I love that anime so so so so much.
Watch it if you can! There's a manga but like it's not done and I think it's stopped for a while!

ROSETTE IS LIFE. I love her so much! Like <333

And evryrhing about it was just *----* I honestly forgot how I got into it. But it's been so long since I've read it.
That's I have to see then. If I actually get off work on time tonight and tomorrow will be put to finding these lol

Chrono was my like... all time crush since the end of time. I even liked Elemental Gerade?? , Black Cat, etc.

Let me add some quality reading >_> The entire sword of truth series, by Terryville Goodkind :) it's in my top 3, ever!!!!

Also the Hood series by Stephen R Lawhead. (I think) it's a trilogy retelling of how Robin hood came to be. It was pretty good.

SilverFlight said:
@Lioness075 Its only 8 volumes. Super short, but explosively epic.
I'll have to look into it when I'm not already crazy busy trying to keep up with those two mangas and watching all these TV shows on Netflix lol.

crucialstar said:
Chrono was my like... all time crush since the end of time. I even liked Elemental Gerade?? , Black Cat, etc.
Awww :3 and he helped inspire Alec.

I was really impressed at Chrono's depth as a character, all of them, but watching them trace his memories and drawing parallels between his past and what was happening. I also was super impressed with the issues about self-sacrifice. Rosette is one of the best female characters I think I've ever seen. So many times I've seen an author sacrifice a character's femininity for strength. Rosette keeps both, and keeps them well. There just is no gender issue, at all. She's a great model to draw from when you're writing.

SilverFlight said:
I was really impressed at Chrono's depth as a character, all of them, but watching them trace his memories and drawing parallels between his past and what was happening. I also was super impressed with the issues about self-sacrifice. Rosette is one of the best female characters I think I've ever seen. So many times I've seen an author sacrifice a character's femininity for strength. Rosette keeps both, and keeps them well. There just is no gender issue, at all. She's a great model to draw from when you're writing.
you guys are talking of things I do not know, but wish to know more off. WHERE CAN I FIND THE INFORMATION I REQUIRE!!!

(read that in the tone of Lrr from futurama. lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
SilverFlight said:
I agree with every word you have spoken. Despite how short it was, it was definitely a good read where the plots, the character defleopment, and just overall how they never belittled anyone's characters through their strength and weaknesses. She was a bad ass character and a female one I enjoy reading and learning about the most. Their story together was tragically beautiful.

andujarprime said:
Aaawwwwwww SNAP!!! Just found Hakuouki on my crunchyroll xD I've been looking for a good anime to get into. Guess I'll be giving it a shot tonight!!
Rin reminds me of him , so yes! :) I love historical animes too. And this one is about bravery, courage, loyalty, etc.

The site is trolling me, I swear.

0 notifications today.

Everything goes awry, what is this.

Also, happy to help :3

Last edited by a moderator:
With the reveal of Singapore, I think it's no big surprise that Simon and Jimbo would put the Merlion on that revenge list.

For those who don't know, the Merlion is a pretty big icon in Singapore. Seriously, google it and you will see a million photos of the Merlion Statue that sprays water into Marina Bay in Singapore. There is a legend that goes with it, how a Merlion helped calm the seas during a massive storm, but after doing a little research I'm not sure if that is an actual Singapore legend or one that was created somewhere else.

For all intensive purposes in our RP however, this is the Merlion I imagined.

merlion_by_renciel-d7lwjqx.jpg

zCrookedz said:
With the reveal of Singapore, I think it's no big surprise that Simon and Jimbo would put the Merlion on that revenge list.
For those who don't know, the Merlion is a pretty big icon in Singapore. Seriously, google it and you will see a million photos of the Merlion Statue that sprays water into Marina Bay in Singapore. There is a legend that goes with it, how a Merlion helped calm the seas during a massive storm, but after doing a little research I'm not sure if that is an actual Singapore legend or one that was created somewhere else.

For all intensive purposes in our RP however, this is the Merlion I imagined.

merlion_by_renciel-d7lwjqx.jpg

Notes or supporting characters? *Gasp* Should I make a villain list?

SilverFlight said:
Notes or supporting characters? *Gasp* Should I make a villain list?
As long as it doesn't contain spoilers to people we haven't met yet, I would be cool with that ^^ Like collecting information on the badies we have encountered so far. Like the Alpha wolf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back