• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Code FERAL

SilverFlight

Tende altum, volare altius
Supporter

thewatch-png.224054

Open Channel

Last edited by a moderator:
ITs like stepping out of a cave from hibernation. FINALLY I CAN STRETCH MY LEGS AND BREATH NEW FRESH AIR AGAIN!!!!!

zCrookedz said:
ITs like stepping out of a cave from hibernation. FINALLY I CAN STRETCH MY LEGS AND BREATH NEW FRESH AIR AGAIN!!!!!
You're making me feel bad for leaving during the holidays :P

zCrookedz said:
I feel the exact same way lmao.

Uh oh, we have our first Legendary Creature. very nice.

SilverFlight said:
You're making me feel bad for leaving during the holidays :P
No, no. That not what I intended at all. I merely wanted to express how much of a relief it is to be back in the saddle with an awesome RP.

Pheonix, niiiice. I was actually going to do Kitsune, but between the monkey, and Leandra, the whole prankster thing seemed to be covered. Besides, everyone loves snakes!! Right??!! Lol

andujarprime said:
Pheonix, niiiice. I was actually going to do Kitsune, but between the monkey, and Leandra, the whole prankster thing seemed to be covered. Besides, everyone loves snakes!! Right??!! Lol
I can make absolutely no promises that Simon will want to be friends with your snake :P

zCrookedz said:
I can make absolutely no promises that Simon will want to be friends with your snake :P
Haha, I think the same can be said for others about my poor Hakuji lol until she saves someone >_>

andujarprime said:
I think Crucial's character Xiao also dislikes snakes? But that's what makes this fun xD , just see what happens when you put Alec and a pig in the same room.

Another fun idea would've been to implement our spirit animals' least favorite animal. I mean, surely they all don't share the same dislike towards a specific animal as their human counterparts do.

Lioness075 said:
Another fun idea would've been to implement our spirit animals' least favorite animal. I mean, surely they all don't share the same dislike towards a specific animal as their human counterparts do.
That can still happen. Duik tries not to be biased against any species, though females of his own species intimidate him xD . He'll tell you.

SilverFlight said:
That can still happen. Duik tries not to be biased against any species, though females of his own species intimidate him xD . He'll tell you.
Yeah, I think I have a good idea of specific animals that each of my characters' companions will dislike for their own reasons. Also, I just updated Manjano's CS because I realized I forgot to put what his least favorite animal was and add anything extra about him in it.

Lol I was thinking the same thing. I was trying to find a Kitsune/ fox's natural enemy, and big dogs/ predatory cats came up. But I personally love them so I put a centipede lol. And with a snake, I need to redo that to add raptors :/ and yeah from what I can remember crucial and dawn's characters dislike snakes lol

andujarprime said:
Lol I was thinking the same thing. I was trying to find a Kitsune/ fox's natural enemy, and big dogs/ predatory cats came up. But I personally love them so I put a centipede lol. And with a snake, I need to redo that to add raptors :/ and yeah from what I can remember crucial and dawn's characters dislike snakes lol
Foxes hate eagles too. ^^

Hi guys, I'm here! I really didn't sleep a wink last night. Cause I think I'm a bit sick but whatever <3 moving along, I'm working on her bio and like there's like a lot I wanna say but at the same time I want to save it for later because I love me some plot twist > :D . But expect her in fifteen minutes or less! Oh! Yesssss! She's mentally scarred from snakes. . So it'll definitely be a fun interaction with it all!

I was thinking about changing it though ! Since snakes reminds me of a sly animal who's mischievious and manipulative , though not all of them are like that! But i may keep her dislike of snakes hehehe <3

LMAO PIGS. CENTIPEDES FREAK ME OUT OMG

So, when is this RP starting!?! :D I'm really, really hyped for it and the wait is killing me lol.

Peaceswore said:
Guuuuuys why do all of your characters look so hot? How is Ash suppose to focus on anything TT-TT ?
dawhhhh Ash!

Peaceswore said:
Guuuuuys why do all of your characters look so hot? How is Ash suppose to focus on anything TT-TT ?
Hey, Leandra won't be any better haha. She's really flirty as well, maybe not nearly as much as Ash is, but she'll struggle with it no doubt as well. xD

Can't wait to read the character interactions! <3. It'll be funnnn!

Guys, the picture I chose for Laohu makes me wanna hug the big fur ball urgh.

No one is more of a flirt than Ash xD

"Hey I don't flirt, I simply converse with the lovelies that my eyes lay on by pure luck! Flirt sounds like an amateur thing~"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back