• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Code FERAL

Bolts said:
Hey, at least you now have a legitimate reason for the pain and not some weird ghost pains. if people say you're faking, you can prove them wrong now. Also, joint lengthening sounds super complicated and even more hard considering how small they already can be.
Yeah, my doc mentioned the option, but immediately followed up that I really shouldn't try that. It's not a very successful surgery so it could be years down the line before it's even remotely an option for me.

Guess I should finally get around to sorting out Luness' new CS as well as Leandra's. Not sure if I'm exactly in the mood for it right now, though. *sigh*

Lioness075 said:
Guess I should finally get around to sorting out Luness' new CS as well as Leandra's. Not sure if I'm exactly in the mood for it right now, though. *sigh*
Take your time, the thread may be up but I don't intent to start for a bit, at least not until the rest of my tabs appear.

Lioness075 said:
Wish there was more that we can do to help your situation with family and medical things.

But, regardlesss, WE ADORE YOU LION! <3

My room is so empty now. I just got rid of my desk and it is so roomy now. :/ Also, typing from the ground feel weird.

Just like every move, there are always problems. -_- of course they would have me drive an hour away in another city. Even after I rented it for my town, they said I said "preferred location" when that was the only option AAAAnd I get an email saying it was booked for my town. They can't move the trunk over here and I don't get a discount..... Yay moving....

Bolts said:
Just like every move, there are always problems. -_- of course they would have me drive an hour away in another city. Even after I rented it for my town, they said I said "preferred location" when that was the only option AAAAnd I get an email saying it was booked for my town. They can't move the trunk over here and I don't get a discount..... Yay moving....
what, are you serious? D: omg. i'm sorry. i hate moving too like ugh.

crucialstar said:
what, are you serious? D: omg. i'm sorry. i hate moving too like ugh.
Yeah... now it just restricts my time on moving. At least I have pretty much everything but plates packed.

I love how many 20% off coupons I get from Barnes & Noble all the time. Now I get to go by the one in a shopping outlet (that also features a couple pokestops) sometime today. I also got my pay check today, which means I can enjoy some kinda lunch while I'm out. :3

So, I'm now in the two weeks of finding a roommate for when I'm in Canada this fall and haven't had the best of luck quite yet. First person who contacted me (only females since there's no co-ed rooming) ended up sending me another message yesterday saying she'd found another roommate despite contacting me first and hardly getting to know me before moving on to someone else. *sigh* I've found another roommate who literally sounds almost exactly like me and am excited to be communicating with her on FB now. *fingers crossed* I think she might be the best option for me and we could be great friends, but I'm worried she might find someone else first now. :S

Lioness075 said:
So, I'm now in the two weeks of finding a roommate for when I'm in Canada this fall and haven't had the best of luck quite yet. First person who contacted me (only females since there's no co-ed rooming) ended up sending me another message yesterday saying she'd found another roommate despite contacting me first and hardly getting to know me before moving on to someone else. *sigh* I've found another roommate who literally sounds almost exactly like me and am excited to be communicating with her on FB now. *fingers crossed* I think she might be the best option for me and we could be great friends, but I'm worried she might find someone else first now. :S
If you two clicked then it'll be a definite roomie I believe and there's two weeks left so you'll bound to find someone! :)

Good morning all!!!!! Finally a day off T_T I miss you all. IRL is finally starting to settle and I might be able to get back into rp in time to join up with everyone else =D How's everyone been? Hectic at work here, company moved. I was recruited by the new staff so I still has a job. Unfortunately the pay isn't much more, and my commute is now an hour =/ Also, I'm now responsible for twice as much crap T_T Just doing it for the experience, is what I keep telling myself =/ How is the end of summer going for everyone?!! good I hope!

@andujarprime We've started up the finale for FableWood! :D Maybe when things settle more for you then you can rejoin us?

andujarprime said:
Good morning all!!!!! Finally a day off T_T I miss you all. IRL is finally starting to settle and I might be able to get back into rp in time to join up with everyone else =D How's everyone been? Hectic at work here, company moved. I was recruited by the new staff so I still has a job. Unfortunately the pay isn't much more, and my commute is now an hour =/ Also, I'm now responsible for twice as much crap T_T Just doing it for the experience, is what I keep telling myself =/ How is the end of summer going for everyone?!! good I hope!
Good morning, Andu!

I'm glad that rl is finally starting to settle and you're able to take a rest and all.

Hope you and your family are doing well!

We miss you too!

Oh goodness a new job and different hours and responsibilities. . . you can do it! Hakuna Matata!

As Lion said, we've started up Fablewood! So, come and join when you're ready<3.

andujarprime said:
Nice to hear things and settling down!

As for my end of summer, I have to deal with moving troubles. Things are packed away and such but now all the costs of moving are coming in. :/ oh well, it'll all work out in the end I am sure.

andujarprime said:
WOOWWWW,I missed the start of fablewood finale? I need to pop on over and try to make time.!!
Yeah, me too. Been away this week and probably won't get to it until sometime next week. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back