• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
It was cold- That's what Era thought when she woke up that morning at 6am. Shivering a little she pulled tighter against her body, realizing she'd shifted back to human form during the night, "Ah, that'd be why then~" she giggled a little, usual cheery and innocent smile bracing her lips. Deciding the basement was far too cold to sleep, even with the other omega's, she got up for the day.

It was always cold this time of year, after all winter was around the corner, her eyes softened at this as she climbed the staircase, Winter was so beautiful- so white, just like her pelt. She felt like she could play around in the snow for hours, when she was allowed out that was. But it also brought lots of problems for the pack, hunting was scarce during the cold season, which left them to either go hungrier than usual, or venture into the human town for food- something that omega's were forbidden from doing.

Opening the trap door with a light 'click' she ventured up into the first floor, seeing all the doors were locked as usual she puffed out her cheeks. Yeesh, they REALLY didn't want them escaping, huh? Slowly she crept over to the couch some of them had brought in a few days ago and took a seat, something she wasn't meant to do.

Her face lit up in excitement at being on it, it was so comfy! and bouncy. However, the sound of oncoming footsteps made her practically barrel roll off the couch onto the floor with a thud. Rubbing at her head with leg splayed on the floor she blinked a few times, "Ouch~" she muttered stubbornly.
_______

[OPEN TO HAVEN PACK MEMBERS]

Last edited:
Beo worked on a 9 to 5 schedule in the local news station in town. That left plenty of time throughout the day to scout for information and make any small decisions that were delegated to him. Report for a Haven scouter to scope out a particular building he couldn’t be at in that moment, or shift patrol zones to cover an area that may close an unforeseen gap in Haven’s territorial perimeters. It also allowed him to find out possible Willow hideouts. At least the outer ones. The conquest of town, to Beo, was much like a game of chess. There were various pieces of varying strength. You didn’t need to eliminate every piece, just the important ones. That was one of the first lessons his father, Dryden Leffon, taught him when he was little. He rarely ever beat his father at chess but man, was it sweet when he won. Then his father fell ill after being severely wounded in a battle for the position of Beta in Haven. His father famously lost that battle and a few months later... he died.

The position his father once held was suddenly thrusted onto Beo at age 18. No one cried at his burial. Not even Beo. His father would have said it was unbecoming of him to shed tears. Weakness was not something Dryden permitted and it took a few hard lessons for Beo to learn that well. After the burial, Beo trained. Hard. He was powerful enough to handily defeat a handful of Omegas in his own pack at the time but he knew it was no where near enough to defeat the man who killed his father, Victor Herran. If he wasn’t completing missions, he was training. Beo didn’t hate Victor. His father died because... Beo didn’t wish to say his father was weak. He preferred to say simply that Victor was stronger. The day he turned 19, Beo challenged Viktor to a duel. When the fateful moment came, and Beo stood over a defeated Viktor, he hesitated. He could’ve been useful as someone under Beo. Of course, that left him vulnerable to being challenged but Beo trusted his own strength in preventing that from happening. It was undeniable that Viktor could be and was still someone that was valuable to Haven. Then the order came. The Alpha and his mate, Clay and Morgan, commanded Beo to let Viktor’s head roll. When Beo looked at Viktor, his eyes gave Beo his final answer. ‘Do it.’ And Viktor breathed his last.

In a year, Beo accomplished what his father couldn’t. He remembered his mother, Lucilia, embracing him, telling Beo that his father would be proud. The first thing he did was bring his mother’s care under his responsibilities. He went so far as to give her the main bed in the guest room he moved into and set up a mattress for himself on the floor. Her mother was frail now, mostly bedridden which worried Beo a lot. Where his father taught him strength and wit, his mother taught him how to use such tools. The difference between a leader and a tyrant lied in the heart. This was... difficult for Beo to understand for a while but it wasn’t until he started to get to know her, that he began to realize what his mother meant.

What did Beo do after clocking out of work last night? Patrolled around Haven’s perimeters to ensure that no one was shirking their duties, then hunted. He was efficient and unless Lady Luck was betting against him, he was back home no later than 7:30. He prepared a meal for his mother and if the Alphas had no further requests to make, Beo trained, then went to bed at 9 sharp. No later. No sooner.

He was up the next morning at 5 am sharp. He was the first to rise and after washing up for the day, he hunted himself and his mother breakfast. He usually came back at around 6. He walked onto the front porch of the mansion with a few rabbits sling over his shoulder and opened the door. THUD! Beo blinked.

“Ouch~” Era laid on the floor in front of the new couch Haven managed to move into the first floor. It was so new, the pack hadn’t decided where it should be yet. So it sat in solitary company in the foyer of the abandoned mansion they lived in. Beo wasn’t a rocket scientist, but if he had to guess, Era was taking an opportune moment to try the couch out for herself. Beo sighed.

“You’re lucky no one saw you,” he said. Beo extended a hand out to her to help her up. “You know I won’t always be able to cover up for you.” Beo looked around and was relieved to find that indeed no one was around. Anyone who was up at this time was patrolling. The mansion was so quiet, the echoes of rats scurrying in the walls could be heard if you listened hard for it. Era.. confused Beo. Her free spirited heart was an enigma to him. But it was the heart that made a leader rather than a tyrant. It was she that Beo reached out to and began to understand the lessons his mother passed down to him. He didn’t quite have the answer, but it was for those reasons that he decided to help her... as often as she got in trouble... that also meant assigning her to carry out missions. That was how he got her permission to walk about, so long as she completed her mission. She could go into town, hunt, and maybe talk to some of the other Haven members, so long as she completed her mission. They were usually simple enough for her to get done easily. Deliver packages, skin some game, even bring food to his mother for lunch because during that time, Beo was away. It gave Beo the chance to get closer to her and the Alphas allowed it... so long as she completed her mission.

“What are you doing up so early?” he asked her.

Cosmos Cosmos

Last edited:
"I uh- you saw nooooothing~" Era quickly replied, hands waving in the air with the somewhat attempted to be spooky voice, giving up a moment later she simply chuckled and rubbed the back of her head bashfully. Yeesh her mum would tell her off if she was here, "Early? Oh uh, kinda switched back during the night and woke up flippin' freezing! you guys really outta give us some blankets down there~" she muttered out with a stubborn and somewhat childish expression, arms crossed and lips puckered.

As least till a cockroach crawling over her scared her straight to a standing position, 'eeping' semi-loudly as she sprinted away and over to Beo, hiding behind with a glare at the large scuttling bug, "He attacked me!" she said with practically teary eyes. In her startle her ears and tail popping out, tail wrapped around her body and ears pressed down firmly, blue eyes looking up in their usual pleading expression for him to fix it.

It wasn't that the girl didn't know her place, she was an omega. And she fully accepted that, however- she didn't seem scared like the others, and that's purely because she wasn't to tell the truth. Seeing the good in people always did that, it's not like she hadn't been beaten up or yelled at before, quite the contrary, but.... She'd rather live her life having as much fun as possible in a bad situation with friends, than all alone in a good one.

At least that's what her mother said whenever she needed to stay strong.

A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.

The dull autumn sun hung low across the horizon, casting its auburn light round about the landscape. It was low enough that the colors of the surrounding forest were hindered from their usual greens, as well as the yellows and reds of the fading leaves, but just high enough that it’s rays cast upon an impressive looking cottage hidden amongst the wood line from normal view. But the sun sees all things, and as such it’s light will make its way into even the darkest of crevices upon its rise in the morning. So the hand crafted building was not exempt from this rule.

Scattered rays of sunlight hit the windows and the exterior walls, with the former then spilling light into the once dark home where the pack of the Willows had been mostly dormant until this moment. With the entrance of the sun upon their home, many would begin to stir, especially that of the pups who were always early risers in comparison to their parents. So soft whimpers filled many of the rooms, as needy children began to beg their parents to rise as well and feed them, or for the fortunate few they simply desired their parents to hold them closer and guard them from the bitter Fall air.

As the packs house began to rise, so too would their Alpha. Always aware of his pack, even the slightest noise in the night tended to wake him up. So hearing the little pups rise was just enough to stir Haec awake without giving him too much of a fright. His soft blue eyes fluttered open and lazily scanned the room from the awkward position he had been sleeping in. The shaggy light brown mane of his was tossed in everywhich direction, but as he slowly regained a full sense of awareness he recognized that some of the hair wasn’t his. No, instead it belonged to a head of hair identical in color to his, belonging to his mate who lay dormant cuddled up right next to him. It seems the cold had pulled her closer in the night, or vise verse. Although, Haec didn’t mind the cold all that much, so the first option was much more likely.

While his mate continued dozing in the early morning rays of light, Haec did his best to sit incredibly still as not to disturb her. Given her rather panicked habits about waking up, it was for the best. Thankfully though, they weren’t near as bad when he was with her. But better safe than sorry. As he watched her rest, Haec couldn’t help but softly smile as her face exuded nothing but peace and temporary comfort. Moments like these were what made his day, not a care in the world and not a thing to worry about. Well, there was plenty to worry about, but it wouldn’t be his problem until he was to leave the bed.
seasonedcat seasonedcat

AUGUSTINE A. TANNER
- Willow Pack -

August had slept over at his mother's home in town instead of the pack house. He had helped with the clinic as he often did every other day and he had been busy till late that night, so he decided to just stay there instead of heading back. The healer was startled awake to the sound of his mother's alarm going off in the other room. Sitting up, he listened to the sound of her feet pad into the kitchen behind him. "Did I wake you?" She whispered. "No, I was just about to head to the pack house. I was waiting for you to wake up before I left. " August stated, only a partial lie. He did need to get back to his pack after all.

His mother nodded, turning the lights on. "Don't let me keep you. " She said, as she started her coffee.
"Tell the brat I said to stay out of trouble. I'll see you tomorrow." August responded, chuckling as his mother lectured him for calling his sister a brat. However, he was already halfway out the door by the time she finished. Giving a final wave, he set off into the early morning. The sun had just risen, so it wasn't dark out anymore. He figured others would be up by now and groaned, wishing he had been up earlier. He swiftly made his to the forest, navigating the paths with ease. It wasn't long before he found himself at the door step of the pack house.

Walking inside he made his way to the kitchen, nearly walking into Rohan. Rohan, or as he had come to call him Hannie, was one of pack members Augustine was really close to. Sure the pack was like family to him, but he had a bond with Rohan. (They buddies lol)

So pretty much looming behind the boy, he planted his hands on his shoulders. "Morning Ro. Is anyone else up yet?" August asked, glancing around but not seeing anyone else at the time. "Should we wake them up?" He mumbled the last part, yawning afterward. u k i y o u k i y o

(super simple, but I got something up!!!)

Rohan Lynch
- Willow Pack -​

Rohan groggily shuffled underneath his covers as the sunlight peered through the window, as he had forgotten to close the shades before he fell asleep. He tried to get a few more minutes of shut eye, but knew that it was futile in the end. With a groan he sat up and pulled the covers back from him, shivering as the cold air hit him. He could hear some of the younger Pups begin to stir, and he wasted no time in getting up and leaving the room, making sure to stay quiet for those who were still sleeping. It was at times like this that their sensitive hearing could be a bit of a problem, but one of the first things his mother had taught him was how to be silent as he walked, even when he was dead on his feet.

His eyes were practically closed as he traversed the hallways of the pack house, but he had long since committed the layout of the house to his memory. He headed downstairs and into the kitchen, grabbing one of his favorite mugs before turning on the coffee machine. Coffee was something that Rohan had found he enjoyed when he came to the pack house, as he had never really drank it when he had been living with his mother. Coffee had never even been a thought to him until he joined the Willow Pack. Technically, he wasn't supposed to drink it often (if at all) because it made him a bit hyperactive and jumpy once the effects of the caffeine took over. It wasn't something that deterred him though. As soon as it was finished he was sipping on it, not finding it in himself to make it as sweet as he usually did. Now, he was drinking it for the caffeine. Later on he could worry about the taste.

Still half sleeping he didn't notice August until he was practically walking into the other male, and it was then that Rohan fully opened his eyes, realizing he could cause an accident otherwise. He grinned at the sight of his close friend and fellow packmate, having not known exactly when he would be coming over since August had stayed the night at his mom's. "The Pups are waking up, of course. But I'm not completely sure about anyone else." He said as he rubbed some of the sleep out of his eye with his free hand. "Thinking about it now, I think Even said she wanted to be woken up before she crashed. She seemed pretty burned out before she fell asleep though so I'm not sure if that's a good idea anymore." Rohan said, considering his options. He could let her get more sleep, but he also didn't want to get chewed out for not doing as she had told.

At the sight of August yawning, he laughed a bit, before holding up his mug of half full coffee. "Want some? There's still some left in the pot that I could make you." He offered, wondering if the other needed a kickstart as well.

q r o w q r o w
Cosmos Cosmos (mentioned)

"I uh- you saw nooooothing~" Era quickly replied, hands waving in the air with the somewhat attempted to be spooky voice, giving up a moment later she simply chuckled and rubbed the back of her head bashfully. Yeesh her mum would tell her off if she was here, "Early? Oh uh, kinda switched back during the night and woke up flippin' freezing! you guys really outta give us some blankets down there~" she muttered out with a stubborn and somewhat childish expression, arms crossed and lips puckered.

As least till a cockroach crawling over her scared her straight to a standing position, 'eeping' semi-loudly as she sprinted away and over to Beo, hiding behind with a glare at the large scuttling bug, "He attacked me!" she said with practically teary eyes. In her startle her ears and tail popping out, tail wrapped around her body and ears pressed down firmly, blue eyes looking up in their usual pleading expression for him to fix it.

It wasn't that the girl didn't know her place, she was an omega. And she fully accepted that, however- she didn't seem scared like the others, and that's purely because she wasn't to tell the truth. Seeing the good in people always did that, it's not like she hadn't been beaten up or yelled at before, quite the contrary, but.... She'd rather live her life having as much fun as possible in a bad situation with friends, than all alone in a good one.

At least that's what her mother said whenever she needed to stay strong.

A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.

“I uh- you saw nooooothing~” Beo cocked an eyebrow at her, appearing unamused with her banter. Era pleaded him for some blankets which was a request that ran par for the course in Haven during the winter. Blankets weren’t something that Haven was too keen on making a budget for. You either had them or you didn’t. All the other funds were poured into rebuilding the mansion, and setting up infrastructure in nearby areas. By the time they were going to finish, the Haven camp was going to look quite... intimidating. Certainly not the kind of place that would take care into making sure there were enough blankets for everyone.

“You know what my situation is with those kinds of things, Era,” Beo said, “I’m not the one who makes decisions about that.” He frowned when Era jumped at a cockroach and ran to his side. She hid behind him, lobbing accusations at the bug while it scurried on the floor. Beo looked at her pouty puppy eyes and saw that even her ears and tail had popped out to say hello. He let out a huff.

“What would you do without me?” Beo walked forward a bit and squashed the roach underfoot before kicking it beneath the couch. “Follow me,” he told her, heading for the stairs that led to his room, “I might have some to spare.”

Cosmos Cosmos

Last edited:
~~
1578196293140.png
~~
Mei Sane
Mei a tickle on her cheek, caused by some hair brushing against it. She tried to remain in the dream world and ignore the annoyance, but the longer she ignored it the more it itched. In her half-asleep mode, she tried to deal with it by using the least amount of effort, rubbing her cheek on her pillow. She snuggled into the warm 'blanket' she was cuddling, the smell of a familiar person reaching her nose. Gently opening her eyes, wincing at the light, she gazed up at Haec. Her eyes still dropped a bit from having been sleeping only moments ago, even so, she offered him a sleepy smile. "Morn'ng Hae." she said through a yawn.

Not bothering to move off of him, Mei began stretching to try and wake her still sleepy body up. When she was a kid she never had a reason to wake up early, every day was the exact same so she never wanted to rush into it. Now, everything was different, for the better of course. She was still adjusting but she was trying to have a similar sleep schedule to Haec. He used to always wake up before her, but now Mei wanted to even wake up before him. She was outside her cage and she could now see so many things. Mornings were no longer dull and repetitive, she could now do different things each day.

Letting out yet another yawn, even if Mei was trying, the new sleep times were making her tired. She still had to get used to the early morning times. Rubbing the sleep out of her eyes she flipped around and gazed up at Haec, "So, what's in today's agenda?" she hummed lightly as she swung her feet back and forth in the air behind her. Her thick hair lay haloed around her face, messy but not yet matted. Even with the sleepy tint in her eyes, you could still see the ever-present excitement at new things in her eyes.
Siren77 Siren77

~~
1cf21e5640654bab34861331a0c7da2a.jpg
~♕~
Clay Eaton
Clay ran his hand down his face, basically slapping it into his eye as he did so. Another dreamless night, one where he closes his eyes and can never remember when he fell asleep. All he knows is that one minute his eyes were closed and next it was morning. Exactly as Clay wanted it. He didn't know nor care where Morgan got the damned pills, all he cares is that they work and he can do it without the pack finding out. Last night he had taken the pill a little later due to doing some work later than he thought, meaning the effects weren't quite over yet. It wasn't that big of a deal really, he would just be a little sluggish and sleepy for an hour or so. Except in Haven that is a big deal so Clay needs to wake the fuck up and stop being a little bitch.

Growling to himself Clay sat up, ignoring the small sinking in his chest at no longer being in contact with the comfortable bed. His ears heard very faint noises downstairs, nothing he batted an eye at since it was Haven pack. Smothering a yawn Clay stood up, his bare feet coming in contact with the cold floor leading to him frowning. Ignoring it he went over to the blinds and opened them, making the once dark room become bright. This would no doubt stir his 'mate' pretty quickly, not that Clay really cared though. Snapping his knuckles he went over to the window and leaned on the post exaggerating the point where the panes ended.

He gazed out the window almost solemnly, absentmindedly bringing his hand up to touch his roughly scared left eye. He didn't notice he was doing this until he heard some movement behind him from Morgan knocking him out of his daze. He let his hand fall numbly to the sill as he continued to stare out the window. He had to be strong for his pack. They had to be strong. They were so close to a place where they can have enough to eat for the first time in forever. No longer will even the most prosperous have minimal scraps on their plates. The pack that dwindled from both starvation and rank rising could finally grow back to its original number. He had to do this. Just like he had to do what he did to his father. His chest tightened painfully at the mention of his father but he ignored it as always. He couldn't sit around as his father did, he had to move forward, his pack had to move forward. He didn't care if there was a pack already here, they had to have this land.
Juju Juju

Elowen Jacobs || Haven Pack
That night had been....utterly disappointing. Elowen stood behind the bar, smile on her face as always, despite her feet aching from hours of standing in the damn cheap heels that didn't fit her but had to have for her jobs dress codes. Her hair pulled back as she exchanged back and forth banter with her guest, slipping more and more into the role of the friendly bartender. After mixing the drink and handing it to a customer, she smiled again and excused herself from her customers. Walking toward the other side of the bar she patted her coworker's shoulder. "Switch sides with me. I need to talk to a friend of mine." She whispered, nodding toward a certain customer.

After her coworker switched her sides, she grabbed her informants favorite, pouring a glass. "Three glasses on the house if you got worthwhile information. Otherwise it's just one " She said tilted her head giving a sweet smile as she slid his glass over to him. "Sorry girlie. I haven't gotten any new leads for you. Why do you need this information?" He asked and Elowen frowned. Swiftly, the ice pick nearby was in her hand and pointing toward his throat. "I've told you before I don't like questions. I like answers." She practically growled in his ear, before backing up and setting the weapon down, smiling as if nothing happened. "Ill let my coworker know that ones on the house. Have a good night, I hope next time we talk you will have ... something at least." She stated, switching back with her coworker.

Her shift ended late that night, so instead of walking home she slept on a cot they kept in the storage room. Setting an alarm early the next morning. She woke up as the sun rose and left the bar, locking up behind herself. Grumbling, she made her way towards the woods. (yep still in heels) Once she was far enough from town and was sure she wasn't followed, she let herself shift and took off into a run towards the run down mansion she called home.

Soon as she reached the door step, she shifted back into human form, taking off her horrid heels as she entered the door. Kicking the door shut behind her, she cut in front of both Beowolf and ... Era? Elowen didn't bother thinking twice about it. She managed to look back and give a tired smile and wave before sprinting up the stairs with her high heels in the other hand. (Im assuming Jordyn's room is on the uppers floor level since she's Lead Guard)Heading straight to Jordyn's room. The two shared a room, or more like Elowen kinda crashed there and Jordyn gave up trying to kick her out. Entering the room she chucked her shoes the side andpretty much flopped on the bed and nudged her friend and roommate. "Jordyn it's time to get up" She stated, getting up and changing out of the dress she had worked in, putting on a pair of jeans and a oversized hoodie. "Come on everyone is going to be waking up soon." She whined, pulling the blanket off the girl.

Interaction: q r o w q r o w
Mentioned A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. Cosmos Cosmos

Goldren
interaction: none/open​
with a loud yawn the first rays of the morning sun slide through the crack between the curtains, it emanated from the jaws of an enormous white wolf the was Goldren, raising his body of the ground he was rather glad that he'd cover the floor of the room with mattresses the apartment above his shop was nice and warm compared to the outside stretching for a little before leaving the room morphing into his human appearance strangely though while he's wolf form was a pure white colour he was a redhead in this form, walking over to his fridge Goldren pulled out something to eat. to be fair he's life was rather cushy in comparison to the other packs around here though he never exactly associated with them... half-bloods... they where the biggest problem for goldren. once he had finished his meal he grabbed the apron hanging up behind the door before heading downstairs to the butchers shop opening it up for the day.

Patricia May Collins - Haven Pack

Patricia was, as usual, awake before any of her pack members. As soon as the sun rose, she couldn't find anymore sleep. She yawned in her wolf form and stretched over the side of the couch she had been sleeping on as a human. Her "office" was a dump. She had moved an old wooden table into the middle of the room, on which she treated her patients but apart from this and the couch, there was no other furniture in the room. Unless you counted the old bookshelves, which Patricia considered to be more a part of the wall than decoration. There was only one wall that wasn't hidden by bookshelves: the wall that sported two large windows which looked out onto the forest. It was a miracle they were still in tact, seeing as the house had been in disuse for many years before the pack had moved in. The windows hadn't helped much to keep out the damp though. There were patches of mould in the darkest corners of the room and the wooden floor was starting to weaken and rot.

This room wasn't just Patricia's office though- it was her clinic and her bedroom as well. Whenever one of the pack members was ill or injured, they would be brought in here, laid on the hard wooden table and treated. For this reason, Patricia always tried to keep the room as hygienic as possible- the table was always wiped and polished and covered with a freshly washed cloth, ready for the next patient; the floor was a little dusty but all blood and dirt which was often splattered on it was always wiped away as soon as it got there. But at the moment, Patricia didn't have any patients. She knew that she should be happy about that- it meant that her pack was doing well- but now she was bored. She didn't have any friends in the pack, she didn't even have many acquaintances. When she wasn't performing her duty as a healer, she was doing nothing.

After a while of staring into space, Patricia decided to look for herbs in the forest. She didn't need anything but doing something, even if it was pointless, was better than doing nothing.

Seeing Mei finally begin to stir from her slumber put a little disappointment in the Alpha’s heart. Though the biggest reason was because he felt bad for her own adamant desire to wake up at the same time as him, it was also because it meant he now had to get out of bed as well. Did he want to? Absolutely the hell not, but that’s exactly why someone as high spirited and energetic as Mei was here to keep him moving, even at his laziest of moments.

Once the adorable woman was conscious enough to utter a greeting, albeit through a long yawn of hers, Haec returned the pleasant smile and planted a short kiss on her forehead.

“Mornin’ Maple. How’d you sleep?”

He would question, though her series of tired yawns that just melted his heart would be swift to answer him. Not enough. Frowning slightly, Haec would brush the stray strands of her hair out of her face, followed by his mate flipping around to gaze up at him.

"So, what's in today's agenda?" she hummed lightly as she swung her feet back and forth in the air behind her.

“Hmmmm, that’s a good question my dear.” Haec said as he scratched lightly at his chin. “If I recall correctly I had planned to venture out and gather another run of firewood for the pack, just to keep things warm around here. It won’t be long before we’ll need to get a whole party of the stronger adults to start a stockpile for the winter.” Said process would usually take around three days of nonstop work in the denser part of the forest where the trees were in a numerous bounty to be harvested. “But for now we can bide our time until November hits.”

One might question if it would be easier to simply venture into the humans domain and purchase firewood from there, but with the quantity and consistent purchases they’d need to make they had neither the funds nor enough wood leftover for the humans to use to even consider the notion. So, mandatory labor would ensue as usual.

“So, will you be joining me? Or will I have to bother one of the other Males to aid me?” He said with a smirk, stretching out his tired limbs all the while before slowly inching his way out of the bed to stand before their windowsill and look out into the forest. Beautiful auburn, red, and yellow leaves littered the treetops with hardly any green to be seen. It was a beautiful sight, but an ominous one with the approaching cold season. Fortunately, unless it was the pelt of a Haven pack member they would see amongst the coming snow, there wouldn’t be many problems they couldn’t handle without too great of a struggle.
seasonedcat seasonedcat

“I uh- you saw nooooothing~” Beo cocked an eyebrow at her, appearing unamused with her banter. Era pleaded him for some blankets which was a request that ran par for the course in Haven during the winter. Blankets weren’t something that Haven was too keen on making a budget for. You either had them or you didn’t. All the other funds were poured into rebuilding the mansion, and setting up infrastructure in nearby areas. By the time they were going to finish, the Haven camp was going to look quite... intimidating. Certainly not the kind of place that would take care into making sure there were enough blankets for everyone.

“You know what my situation is with those kinds of things, Era,” Beo said, “I’m not the one who makes decisions about that.” He frowned when Era jumped at a cockroach and ran to his side. She hid behind him, lobbing accusations at the bug while it scurried on the floor. Beo looked at her pouty puppy eyes and saw that even her ears and tail had popped out to say hello. He let out a huff.

“What would you do without me?” Beo walked forward a bit and squashed the roach underfoot before kicking it beneath the couch. “Follow me,” he told her, heading for the stairs that led to his room, “I might have some to spare.”

Cosmos Cosmos

Era puffed out her cheeks stubbornyl as he muttered about 'her knowing his situation with those things' and 'not being the one to make decisions', she let go of him a little and poked out her tongue with a cheeky smile, "C'mon!~ your beta after all, right? you should have sooooome control!" she let out with an innocent giggle, hands held together behind back.

That was before eeping again as the cockaroach once again came closer, soon being squished by Beo, "What would you do without me?" His quiestion actually hit the girl a little harder than she knew it was intended, shaking off the feeling with a shrug she simply giggled again but more awkward than happy this time.

As he signaled for her to follow she raised a brow curiously, at least that was until he continued to explain he might have some blankets to spare. The young girls eyes practically lit up at the statement, nodding and eagerly going after him, ears now perked up and tail wagging rapidly like that of a small pup.

Elowen walking past them caught her by surprise, eyed widening as she tripped up a little in a nervous stumble out of shock, the girl never having been that instinctive with sensing what was around her -making her amusingly easy to sneak up on- However after a moment she smiled, "Mornin!~" she let out after the girl as she too began to go upstairs, looking around like a child on a trip to some exotic new place, after all since they'd moved the pack here, she'd never even been past the first floor.

Omega's weren't allowed that without good reason.

A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. floral floral

Jacquie DeLorme
Willow Pack
-----
Yawning, Jacquie parked her squad car in the gravel parking lot of one of the many hiking trails on the outskirt of Clover Hills. This early on an Autumn day, there were no other cars around, but Jacquie took her time to scan the area before transforming.

Her ears and tail twitched when her paws touched the rough gravel. Amber eyes closed as Jacquie took in the scents around her for a moment before she dashed onto the small game trails towards the Pack House. The night shift patrol was long and tedious, and she was looking forward to some food and a nap before seeing what the Alpha and Beta needed her to do for the pack.

After several twists and turns in the forest, Jacquie's nails clicked on the smooth wooden deck of the Willow Pack House. Shifting back to human form, she opened the door and found August and Rohan chatting about coffee and whether or not to wake up Even.

"Is there enough for two cups of coffee? I am sure I can survive waking up Even if I have some more caffeine in me."

Late Late u k i y o u k i y o mentioned Cosmos Cosmos

JORDYN L. SAWYER
-Haven Pack-
Jordyn's night had been uneventful. She wasn't sure if she should be pleased about it or not. After all it was boring sitting around with nothing to do. Not that she didn't have anything to do. She was lead guard after all, she had responsibilities. However, she had an injury that was still healing. There was a a bandage still wrapped around her nearly healed left ankle. (whether it happened during a rank fight or a stray wolf entering pack territory ill leave up to yall. also I'm pretty sure injuries carry over from wolf form to human form, but if i'm wrong let me know) Despite doc's orders to let the foot heal, and you know stay off of it, she had deemed it healed enough for patrol and had spent most her night patrolling. In wolf form she did make the effort to stay off her injured leg.

After she patrolled most the night, she headed back to the pack house and sat out side back in human form for a little bit, beating herself up with her thoughts over the injury. Still thinking she could have been better. Even if she won with minimum injuries, she should have done better. After a while, she hobbled her way back inside and up the staircase to her room. Changing out of her hiking clothes and into sweats and an oversized tee-shirt and crawling into bed, managing to fall in to a restless sleep.

It didn't feel like long, but was probably a good few hours, when she was awoken by her pack mate and ... roommate of sorts. She groaned as the other girl nudged her, rolling her eyes and mumbling something incomprehensible. She heard the girl rustling around, assuming the other was changing. She laid there for a little longer until Elowen took her blanket from her. Groaning the girl sat up on the bed and pushed her away. "I don't need you energy this early in the morning. Go bother someone else. " She complained, getting up out of the bed and walking to the door of the room, nearly tripping over discarded heels. "If you plan on staying in this room again. Dont. leave. things. everywhere. " She stated, glaring at the girl before sighing. "Come on then, let's go find out what we have in store today. " Jordyn added, making her way downstairs.

floral floral

------------------

AUGUSTINE SAWYER
-Willow Pack - u k i y o u k i y o Cosmos Cosmos Malozing Malozing

August relaxed moving to lean against a nearby counter. "Of course the pups are up. When are they not?" he joked, looking closely at Rohan. "I'm no even sure you're up yet. You look like you are going to fall asleep standing. " He stated, raising an eyebrow in concern before nodding. "Yeah...Even could probably use more sleep, but she'd kill us if someone doesn't wake her-" Augustine was interrupted by the entrance Jacquie.

The friendly resident police officer offered to wake Even up after caffeine. Augustine just shook his head and tsked. "You guys drink the coffee. I'm not fond of it's taste, so i'll go wake Even up while you two get woken up yourselves." He said, already making his way toward Even's room, not leaving much room for argument or any remarks really. Upon reaching the girl's room he gave a few loud knocks, grimacing at the thought of accidentally waking others up. Sighing, he slowly opened the door and walked in. "Even? I was told you wanted to be woken up. So it's time to wake up." He said, walking over to where she slept and kind of nudging her a little bit. (idk how heavy a sleeper she is.....)

Even let out a low grumble from her throat as she felt an annoying prodding sensation at her side. She had bags under her eyes and a couple scratches from a recent brawl with a wild wolf that'd snuck onto the territory. Rolling over and burying her face further in the pile of pillows sitting atop her bed the surprisingly young beta moaned out something along the lines of "Just five more mins...."

At least that was before snapping awake sitting up with a jolt, hair an absolute mess and usual half torn clothing still on, looking sleepily over at August she let out a grumble, before stubbornly blushing a little and rubbing the back of her head, "Thanks~..." she yawned out, not great at the whole being soft thing even being raised in such a nice tempered pack. Many said it was due to her potentially wild genes, but with no one but the alpha knowing how she ended up here in the first place, there wasn't much clue.

With a stretch she got up, "I should go for another patrol." she let out, half stumbling as her form suddenly shifted into that of a wolf, tattered clothes falling to the ground around her as she shook a little, ruffling fur in irritation at having unexpectedly changed from her exhaustion. Letting out a growl at August that one could only imagine meant some sort of swear word as her tail swayed from side to side, paws struggling to get grip on the polished floorboards of the room.
________

q r o w q r o w

Rohan Lynch
- Willow Pack -​

Rohan didn't even trying denying it when August mentioned that he looked like he was getting ready to fall asleep right on his feet. With the way his eyelids were drooping— he just might. Opposing the natural instincts in his body to curl up next to something warm and sleep the rest of the day (maybe week if he was lucky) away, he took another long sip of coffee. At that moment, Jacquie walked through the door, and she mentioned coffee as well. Perking up a bit at the question, Rohan nods his head and sets his mug down on the counter nearest to him. "Of course there is." He says as he grabs a mug and begins to fill it with the still warm drink. He chuckles a bit as August speaks again, saying that he'll take on the burden of waking Even up, but he still sends a grateful look towards him before he leaves. "Just don't lose your head!" He joked before the other disappeared completely up the stairs. He then walked over and handed the cup of coffee to Jacquie, scratching the back of his neck, a bit embarrassed. "I don't really know how you'd like it, sorry."

q r o w q r o w
Malozing Malozing
Cosmos Cosmos (mentioned)

Jacquie DeLorme
Willow Pack
--------

As August moves to leave the kitchen area, she gives him a nod and a comment in a teasingly chipper tone. "Hey, I have every reason to look dead on my feet. Like the big guy said, make sure you're quick enough to get away if she's grumpy."

Yawning, Jacquie grins and says thank you to Rohan as he hands her the mug of black coffee. "Black is fine. That's honestly the only option at the station." Taking a sip, she sighs contentedly before leaning on the counter to continue enjoying the brew. "If you made this pot, you are a godsend. As strong as I like it. Though, I might still need a nap before I go on any patrols or errands for the pack."

The woman, still mostly dressed in her police uniform, sips her warm drink with a thoughtful expression. "Do you know what's on today's agenda?"

q r o w q r o w u k i y o u k i y o Cosmos Cosmos (mentioned)

Era puffed out her cheeks stubbornyl as he muttered about 'her knowing his situation with those things' and 'not being the one to make decisions', she let go of him a little and poked out her tongue with a cheeky smile, "C'mon!~ your beta after all, right? you should have sooooome control!" she let out with an innocent giggle, hands held together behind back.

That was before eeping again as the cockaroach once again came closer, soon being squished by Beo, "What would you do without me?" His quiestion actually hit the girl a little harder than she knew it was intended, shaking off the feeling with a shrug she simply giggled again but more awkward than happy this time.

As he signaled for her to follow she raised a brow curiously, at least that was until he continued to explain he might have some blankets to spare. The young girls eyes practically lit up at the statement, nodding and eagerly going after him, ears now perked up and tail wagging rapidly like that of a small pup.

Elowen walking past them caught her by surprise, eyed widening as she tripped up a little in a nervous stumble out of shock, the girl never having been that instinctive with sensing what was around her -making her amusingly easy to sneak up on- However after a moment she smiled, "Mornin!~" she let out after the girl as she too began to go upstairs, looking around like a child on a trip to some exotic new place, after all since they'd moved the pack here, she'd never even been past the first floor.

Omega's weren't allowed that without good reason.

A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. floral floral

Beo watched as Elowen walked by and waved good morning to her. She was gone as quickly as she had arrived and Beo proceeded to walk up as well with Era happily following him. Upon reaching the top of the stairs, Beo made a left and continued down the hall until he reached his room. Ornately decorated double doors stood before them with dust and age weighing it down. "Wait here," he said. Beo stepped forward and pushed one of the doors open. "Oh and please don't break anything," Beo added before stepping inside. His room was spacious, with a coffee table and chairs by the tall window, adorned by musty red velvet curtains. Two massive wardrobes rested against the wall and another door lead to the bathroom. The guest bed was reserved solely to his mother who, to Beo's knowledge was still sleeping. His bed was on the floor. An old spring mattress sat on the floor with several blankets sprawled out over it. It wasn't the most comfortable place to sleep but Beo knew just as much as anyone that considering their current situation, there wasn't much to spare in the way of luxury when you live in an abandoned mansion. Keeping this old den from collapsing took up enough of the budget as it was, on top of the renovations being made. Beo knelt down and gathered up his blankets.

"What do you think you're doing with that?" his mother, Lucilia, said suddenly. Beo jumped at her voice before relaxing, realizing that was wrong in assuming she was asleep.
"I'm, uh... giving them to someone who needs them more." Beo began turning towards the door. "You'll catch a cold, dear," Lucilia said. "Don't worry, Ma, I got a strong enough coat to shake it off," he continued to play it off, making his way out.

"It's for that sweet girl who brings me my lunch sometimes isn't it?" Lucilia asked. Beo stopped. "Are you sure you won't get in trouble for this?" Beo stood quietly in front of the door, unable to procure a response. It certainly was troublesome to stick his neck out like this for Era. What did he hope to gain? He knew what he had to lose. Was it worth it? He sighed. Beo opened the door to his room and closed it behind him.
"Here, this is what I have right now," Beo looked at Era.

Cosmos Cosmos Mentioned floral floral

The moment Clay shifted from the bed, Morgan awoke. She was a light sleeper, a habit she had not lost since her time as an omega. It was good practice anyway, especially when her mate had difficulties sleeping. Frankly, stealing pills and constantly having to guard Clay's coma-like sleep was annoying, but she could not just overthrow him. He was a peerless fighter, one she was uncertain she could take down even now that she was at full strength and experienced. More than that, she was not stupid enough to waste a good fighter when they were heading into another pack war.

Free to take up the whole bed, Morgan stretched out like a feline, pilfering the warmth Clay had left behind. She closed her eyes and remained sprawled out across the creaking bed. It still smelled musty with a hint of ash. She yawned, which turned into a muffled growl when the moulding curtains drew back and the sun came streaming in. "Ey, what's the point of being alpha if you can't sleep in?" she said dryly, rolling over to squint at Clay.

The dust motes danced around him, catching the gold of the sunrise. It painted his face in amber, highlighting the hollowness of his living eye and the ruin of the other. Morgan knew exactly what was on his mind. The manor they lived in may not be haunted, but Clay was. The death of his father had hit him hard, even if he knew it was what was best for the pack. It was what made him a good leader, though he was tearing himself to pieces. Morgan worried that the blood would begin to show.

"You need to let it go, Clay," she said, not for the first time. "Let the past die. There's nothing for you there."

She stepped out of bed and shrugged on her fur coat, taking comfort in the familiar scent. Even now she could still recall the way moonlight had turned her prey's blood into the colour of silver. It reminded her of what was important. Once she was dressed in whatever she could find; a worn crop-top and ripped jeans. She felt the cool air rush against her skin, welcoming the chill. Strength only came from hardship, and this winter would be a harsh one. She needed to be ready.

Morgan walked out of the master bedroom and paused. She could hear different sets of feet trailing throughout the house. By now it became easy to detect who was who, especially the Ela runt. Her clumsiness was worse than a newborn. Speaking of which, it was about time she checked up on the omegas. Slowly, Morgan made her way down the creaking stairs. She did this on purpose. The dread only grew worse with each prolonged step.

(yall have a little time to get your shit together)

seasonedcat seasonedcat Cosmos Cosmos A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.

Era let out a gleeful giggle and nod as Beo told her to wait, staying outside in the hallway the small girl looked around curiously at the somewhat more pretty section of the house, it had a few tables in the hall and some old dusty pictures on the walls of people she had no clue to who they'd be. Finally with a jolt and eager whimper Beo returned, tail wagging even faster as he handed her the blankets.

Nuzzling into them she grinned wide as an overexcited child, looking up she suddenly lurched forwards wrapping the male in a hug tightly. It may have not been that big a deal to other members of the pack, those who expected more than what they had. But to Era, who enjoyed little things so much, and despite asking very rarely expected much in return, this was astounding.

However the thumping of footsteps upstairs made her ears prick up, looking over worried- the scent, the way the sound moved.... Morgan.
______
A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. Juju Juju

Jacquie DeLorme
Willow Pack
-----

Jacquie finished her coffee off and glanced over to Rohan, expecting an answer to her question. The tall man seemingly either dozed off or drifted off in a daydream. The police officer snorted and shook her head. Moving around the other wolf and into the kitchen proper, Jacquie rinsed out her mug and placed it in the dishwasher.

Suddenly, scrabbling noises from upstairs drew her attention, so Jacquie opted to forgo a nap to investigate. The sounds of claws scraping along the wooden flooring of the packhouse led the officer to the Beta's room. Peeking in, the woman saw August off to the side while Even, in wolf form, struggled to find her footing on the smooth floor. She made her way closer to Even and placed a hand on each side of the Beta to help stabilize her balance.

"Morning, Beta," Jacquie greeted in a respectful tone, which turned into something more teasing. "If I didn't know any better, I would have suspected you were drunk. Should I join you in a patrol?"

Cosmos Cosmos u k i y o u k i y o q r o w q r o w

Beo gave her a placid smile, just barely expressing his satisfaction with her joy. But when she embraced him, he was taken by surprise.
"Er.. it's not a big deal, Era, it's fi-" Beo shoved Era off him at the sound of footsteps. Not so hard that she would be knocked over but he, perhaps too forcefully, put distance between them. Beo straightened up and began walking back to the first floor. "Follow me, Era, I have a mission for you today," Beo's tone had transformed entirely into something overwhelmingly militaristic in nature. "Should you fail, I will be confiscating these blankets. It would do you good to perform your job to perfection, understood?" Beo gave her a hardened scowl. And just like that, Beo had walls of stone masking his thoughts and emotions. He lent a hand to Era when he could, but it was a luxury he indulged in. That was all. Era was a luxury. Beo's loyalties should, are, and always will be, to Haven. There are no compromises. Beo's very stature seemed to grow in a show of authority. He stood upright with his shoulders back and his chest prominently displayed. It was his very job to exude the aura that Haven embodies. The words of his father rang in his head. The world has no sheepdogs. There are only wolves, and sheep. See to it that you're on the correct side. Beo made his way downstairs and upon spotting Morgan, gave him a curt acknowledgement. "Good morning, sir," he said. Not once did he glance at Era.

Cosmos Cosmos Juju Juju

Users who are viewing this thread

Back