• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CLOSED

DivineParadox said:
After they had gotten back from town, Tori wandered for a while and found her room. All of her things had been unpacked for her just as she expected, her clothes hung up and her dinner outfit laid out. She smiled and got to changing into her dinner dress. Her dress was a slim fit, and stopped right above her knees just like her skirt she had wore earlier, and had the same colors of ash and embers in a swirling pattern. After she was satisfied with her outfit, she made her way to the mess hall, famished from her day of discoveries.
As she entered the hall she noticed a good spot to sit with her food, a good balance of meat and veggies. She noticed Issac and his friend not too far away, Issac watching someone discreetly. She smiled and scooted closer to him, leaning against him and whispering. "Who are you listening to?" She inquired, a little less demanding than earlier.

[[There, sorry. ^^; @Mits ]]
Isaac jumped a little at the feeling of another body pressed against him. "Listening to?" He parroted in a faux innocent tone, avoiding eye contact. "I wasn't listening to anyone, really." He then pushed up his glasses, the reflection from the Cafeteria lights providing a nice cover for the guilty look he had. He wasn't much of a rebel, so even butting in on a conversation felt like a mission to steal the declaration of independence.

Alessandro had his fingertips pressed against his mouth, holding in a snicker. "You're such a dork!" He blurted out, patting his hand down on the table. "You don't have to act like you're innocent all the time. Jeeze," He shook his head as his laughter began to die out.

Tori giggled to herself, sitting upright off Isaac's shoulder. "Horvutah, caught you~" She said in a playful voice, still giggling to herself. She started on her supper, smirking at Isaac and his friend. After a mouthful of meat she extended her hand to his friend. "Tori. You are?"

( I'm gonna point it out now, I'm listening to the most hype song eveeer!)

Kumiko and Ayaki hooked up a normal sized tv, and played super smash bros. on their console. "Yeah! Kirby wins again!" "No fair..." Ayaki huffed, loosing to Kumiko for the 3rd time in a row. Kumiko decided to play a song to celebrate, as she had found it recently. ( [media]

[/media] ) (if it's not a link, you can copy and paste. You don't have to listen to it if you don't like electronic/Dubstep music.)

(The channel has some good stuff, :) )

"I'm Alessandro." He said, taking her hand. "You seem to like my Pal here quite a bit." Alessandro nodded towards Isaac. "But why waste your time with him when I'm still single?" He joked in a flirtatious tone.

Isaac widened his eyes at Alessandro, then crossed his arms tightly. "Hey, you just met. Isn't it a little early to start flirting?"

"Aren't you a little to old to have kitten stickers on your wallet?" Alessandro leaned on his elbow.

(Woah! I was just playing the sims when I don't even know what's going on xD so what's going on so far?)

No matter how flat you make a pancake it's still got two sides

(Here we go! :D )

A few minutes after Florence had left, a large (think the size of a Great Dane), red creature came through the doors. The creature didn't stop long enough for anyone to get a good look at him and he was too busy trying to find something. From under one of the tables, the creature peeked its out and stole a piece of meat from a werewolf. That caused the young man to get... Rather angry and the young man decided to steal from his friend. Soon enough, more werewolves joined in on the outburst and the creature moved onto a different table.

Florence entered the cafeteria and seemed a bit freaked out and worried at the moment. Her eyes darted around and she seen the fight between the wolves. She nearly paled at the sight. Quickly walking into the room, she managed to not get hit by one of the boys and went searching for something.

"Well," Kumiko started. "I think I'll claim my win!" She smirked, then dragged Ayaki to the cafeteria. "Hey guys, What did we miss?" "She beat me in my own game..." Ayaki said, with fake tears. "Huh? whats with all the commotion?!?" Kumiko said, turning around.

Isaac held his finger up, ready to come back at Siel, but he just let it hang for a moment before taking a drink. He and Alessandro could get very Immature, given the chance, but this was the kid who was having a 'dirty-mind' off with Kumiko. "Well thats's the kettle calling the pot black." Isaac muttered.

He then heard the squabbling, and barking from one of the other tables. "Oh good god," He pressed both hands against his forhead, looking out on the scene in disappointment. Then a red chunk flew over his head, and he turned to watch it, "Look, Alessandro, there goes your grandma."

"The world is full of idiots." Siel chirped smiling at Kumiko as he leant against Isaacs and Alessandro's table. "By the way I am immature but that's just because I am bored and need to find ways to entertain myself."

Tori smirked at Alessandro. "Oh? Is that so?" She said mimicking his tone and then laughing more at his comment to Isaac. "Hey, kittens happen to be my favorite delicacy." She nudged Isaac's arm playfully. "Boziik kiir... Silly one." She muttered, recovering from her laughing spell.

Then she saw the meat fly. "What the..?" She said thoroughly confused.

Tiadorma looked to see werewolves fighting. She had finished her dinner. She slammed her book on the table and jumped up on one of the wolves.

"You are nothing but a problem werewolf!"

She had a long standing hatred of werewolves like most vampires.

"Does this always happen?" Ayaki asked, as it was her first day. "Sadly, yes. But I've never seen the werewolf thing happen before..." Kumiko answered. "Okay....?" Kumiko chuckled. "May as well prepare just in case it happens again, because it most likely will." Kumiko said to everyone around her, and spotted Tiadorma glaring at the werewolves with the most deadly look I've ever seen.

(I mean, She's ever seen)

"De..li..ca...cy?" Isaac deadpanned, taking a moment to figure out whether or not she was joking with him. He had a bad reputation with jokes anyway, so he just gave a laugh, "Yeah, Eh heh..." He rubbed his arm.

"Hey, there's like, a food fight going on." Alessandro pointed to the small group that was already initiated in the fight. His eyes shifted mischievously, and he grabbed some of Isaac's left overs. Hiding the chunk behind his back, he prepared his arsenal for when the Real action was going to begin.

Under the table with Bruce was the creature that was causing the ruckus. The dragon glanced towards the human under the table with him and seemed highly amused at the moment. He swallowed the meat he had in his mouth and noticed his master not that far away. Growling quietly, the dragon reached out and grabbed one of the vampires' meal. He gripped onto the small bowl tightly and threw it right at Florence, his eyes shining in amusement at her loud and surprised yelp.

Florence looked down at her now ruined clothes and let out a long sigh. Now, she was getting irritated. "Where are you, you stubborn beast?!" She started looking under the tables now and grabbed an apple when she spotted him. Gripping onto it tightly, she threw it and watched as it hit Alessandro in the head.

"I'm kidding." Tori said, "They're okay, not quite a delicacy." She continued before she took a bite from her steak. She noticed Alessandro swipe Isaac's meal and winked at him and chuckled softly.

'Why was Tori doing that...' Kumiko thought, looking behind her. "Issac, you okay there?" Kumiko asked. Ayaki turned to look as well, slightly weirded out by what she saw. Then, an apple hit Alessandro on the head, and Kumiko held back a small laugh.

Siel chuckled as he observed the secret happening of the food fight. Now who's dragons that? He thought before shrugging it off. Why should he care who it belonged to. It was bringing him entertainment. An idea coming to mind a mischievous smile grew on his face and he snatched up a handful of Isaacs food and threw it toward the dragon.

Bruce glared evilly at the creature. "What do you want?" He asked darkly. His voice was raspy and angry. And then he was hit by food. "Is this really a supernatural food fight?"

"Uh Oh, that wasn't a very good idea, Siel." Kumiko blankly stated. What could the teachers be doing with all this crazyness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back