• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CLOSED

(What happened to it? And Mits, did you get him banned? I sure hope so, lol)

Charging port stopped working so the damn thing won't charge anymore. I just hope I can get a new one soon

She was too busy sleeping to know what happebed

( xD I know, Creative told me, lol! And I was on my phone the whole time yesterday, as I was unable to use my laptop :P So yeah, DON'T get Mits mad, just a heads up.)

(That's how my old PC broke ;- ;)

(And it got a virus, it just appeared. So glad I got a new one, (4 years ago) and I may get an even newer one soon! )

(Don't get kicked out, That, my friend, is how dreams die. So start nagging!)

The one I have now was my sister's and then she gave it to me because my other one died earlier this year. I've been waiting over a year for a brand new computer. My mom just won't stop spending her money long enough to buy me one

I'm not trying to get kicked out. It happened once before and I don't want it to happen again

(Yeah, that's got to be the worst. Well, I'm gonna transfer to my computer now, typing on my phone is too slow :/ )

(Well, I'm on my laptop now. Now I can eat a chocolate bar at the same time, as I can type with one hand pretty fast ^.^)

(Yesh! Changed my profile picture! I'm bored, so...)

Kumiko had said good bye to her new mermaid friend and went inside. She bumped into Ayaki. "Hey, can I use the dorm keys for a bit? I need to go get mine." She asked. "Sure! Be sure to give them back, I'm not getting locked out today." Ayaki joked, then gave Kumiko her keys. "Thanks."

Kumiko walks to her dorm room, opens the door, and plops on her bed. During the time she was in the bathroom getting ready and looking for something to put on. She went with a long, grey sweater and black leggings. Kumiko was relived that she didn't have to wear her school uniform on the weekend. She sighed. When she went back outside, she saw the trees were about to pop out, and she almost got knocked over by the intense wind. Kumiko stumbled back inside, watching as clouds hovered over the building. '
Ahh, great. It doesn't look too bad... Now, when's the fight club starting?' She thought, walking back to the cafeteria.

[[Yes please, wanna make them meet like where tiadorma fell asleep that one time? O.o @Mits ]]

Tori, exhausted, got herself cleaned hp. She indulged herself in a long, scalding shower, and dressed in her most comfortable sweats, a soft red colored tank top with a gray jacket. Throwing her still wet hair up in a messy bun she headed outside. She could feel a storm brewing, and she wanted to watch the sky.

Tori made it outside, taking a side door to the centralized courtyard, laying herself down on a bench, watching the coulds, letting the wind blow around her.

[[Racism is alive and well, and it's sitting in front of me playing call of duty. help.]] [[Might be poofing for school, so this will probably be my only reply for a little bit.]]

Isaac was walking with a bag of clothes in arm, heading towards the dorms. "Honestly, why do they make the laundry room in a totally different building than the dorms?" Alessandro was trailing behind him, holding a basket.

"I guess it's so they can pick out the unmotivated kids by their funky un-washed demon smell." Alessandro said with a slight chuckle. Isaac drew his elbow back, hitting Alessandro's arm.

"Do you always have to make a comment on every little thing?" Isaac rubbed his forehead. "Can you try to hold a conversation without making some little remark about how I smell bad, or how I'll always be single." He crossed his arms loosely, clothes bag still hanging on his arm. "Maybe I want to be smelly and lonely."

"Look sharp, there's Tori." Alessandro gestured in the direction of the girl.

"Huh, what? Tori?" Isaac perked up, uncrossing his arms. The little bag almost slid off his arm, and he hastily grabbed it then re-positioned it.

"She hasn't noticed you yet, let me get her attention!" Alessandro said, preparing to call out for Tori.

"No-no-no-no-n-Shhhh!" Isaac put his hand over Alessandro's mouth. He frantically checked over where Tori was, hoping she hadn't caught them being idiots. "If you call her, and I haven't thought of anything to say, I'm going to look like an Idiot."

"But you said you wanted to be Lonely and Smelly, why not add Idiot to the mix?" Alessandro shrugged with a cheeky grin.

"I am going to punch you, seriously." Isaac narrowed his eyes on Alessandro.

[[Gross. It's okay, I have work until like, 10:30pm anyway.]]

After a long while thinking, Tori finally opened her eyes and sat up quickly. "Zu'u los sahlo.." She muttered with a sigh, looking around her hopelessly. She then noticed Alessandro and Isaac. 'I've got it!' She thought, getting up quickly and running to them. "You two will help me!" She said as she approached, smiling from Alessandro to Isaac. Noticing the clothing bag, she tilted her head curiously. "Why are you toting around your clothes? You do have a closet, don't you?" She asked, one eyebrow cocked. "Nevermind, anyway, you're going to help me, Isaac. Or maybe both of you can do it..." She added, trailing into thought.

(It's okay, Mits. SNOW! So cold ;- ;)

By then, it had started to rain. Kumiko slowly backed away from the cafeteria window, and sat at one of the round tables for about 10 seconds. 'Oh, that's right! I have to give the keys to Ayaki!' She thought, standing up and walking to the art room. "Hey! Here's your keys." Kumiko said, handing her best friend the keys. "Haha, thanks. I honestly thought you forgot." Ayaki laughed, scratching the back of her head sheepishly. "Yeah, okay." Kumiko said, blankly. She shot a playful glare at Ayaki. "See ya later!" She said, walking out of the room. Kumiko wanted to explore the school, it was huge! Of course, she didn't want to go alone, and didn't want to go with Ayaki. Kumiko wants to see how the other students she met this week would respond to her idea. 'This, shall be fun. Well, once I get a group with me..' She walked around, searching for students who are relatively new first, as they need to learn their way around anyways. Then she would ask her classmates if they wanted to go as well. Then, Kumiko saw a poster for the fight club made by the older students, and it had the answers she needed. 'FIRST ANNUAL FIGHT CLUB!!! JOIN NOW! Starts on Saturday, September 3rd, at 4:00pm. GOOD LUCK! -And no OP powers allowed.-' (Act like it's Sept. 3rd :P ) It was still morning time, so this gave the students a little bit of time to prepare.

[[Wait. Was there a timeskip? There isn't supposed to be a timeskip unless Notallthatcreative is here... Unless she said we were allowed to start the fight club thing. IDk, Without her being on a computer it might be a while before things start happening.]]

(It's not 4pm yet, there wasn't a time skip :P I just wanted to put a time or else it probably wouldn't start, lol. Yeah, I feel bad for the computer thing. Must be a pain ;- ;)

(May not be here a lot over the weekend, I'm gonna say this in advanced. I have to celebrate thanksgiving with my family, and it's being hosted somewhere without wifi;-; I'll be back on Monday though.)

(Guys. It's @NotAllThatCreative . I won't have a computer until Saturday so you'll have to bear with me for a while. Sorry but my sister won't get off until late tomorrow and if I babysit long enough Saturday, I can get it. So just hold up a moment. Sorry for the long wait! I'm trying to get things going but, so far, not working out too well.)

(It's been a long week and I apologize for the slowness)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back