• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CLOSED

(I may take a nap because I'm staying over a friends house, and if I go to sleep early it's guaranteed that I will wake up with marker all over me. I'll still be on, it's only 1 hour. It will take around 30 minutes to do my homework. I'll nap later though, and get me some popcorn for no reason.)

(Yo! When are we gonna start the fight club? I has plans...>:3 I think...)

(Okei!)

(Okay! Now, whoever is here please tell us. Wouldn't want to let you miss the first rounds of the fight club! I'm here, just doing other things :3)

(Good morning to all! I have to go at 3pm, so I won't reply as often as I usually do.)

(It's fine)

(I seriously love my new book:

I spent the next hour staring at a small patch of gray sky through the cell window and quietly drumming on the bench with my fingers. I had just perfected my timing so that the regular thup of the desk officer's stamp fit neatly into the rhythm, when the door finally burst open and Jackaby's voice preceded him through the hallway.

"Well, of course you would think that, if you're just going to measure a man's stability on whether or not he can taste banana when there are no bananas physically present. Narrow-minded and dismissive, as always, Inspector.")

(I'm at a friends house :P I won't be able to reply very much, as I will be occupied. :) )

(Yo!)

A new life. A new experience. A new...way to possibly get herself eaten. Leila sure have loving parents, that were totally concerned about their child's safety. Even now her legs were shaking, much to her own disapproval. The land was odd, she felt dry in places she didn't realize existed when she was in the water. Actually, the fact that she had legs was odd enough. Now all she had to do was avoid getting wet. She took a swig from her bottle, the saltiness reassuring her that she was still what she was. What exactly did she need to do here exactly? With one step forward, she froze, deciding to go a step back. This went on a myriad of directions as a deep panicky feeling began to swell up.

(I recommend Leila stay away from Kumiko unless she is in her 'Going out of the school' form, as she's made of lava ._. It doesn't have to be out of school though :) )

ShinyDust said:
A new life. A new experience. A new...way to possibly get herself eaten. Leila sure have loving parents, that were totally concerned about their child's safety. Even now her legs were shaking, much to her own disapproval. The land was odd, she felt dry in places she didn't realize existed when she was in the water. Actually, the fact that she had legs was odd enough. Now all she had to do was avoid getting wet. She took a swig from her bottle, the saltiness reassuring her that she was still what she was. What exactly did she need to do here exactly? With one step forward, she froze, deciding to go a step back. This went on a myriad of directions as a deep panicky feeling began to swell up.
Near Leila, a white wolf was roaming around and she lifted her head up, taking in the smells around her. Clara could smell the salt and she glanced over, her ears twitching slightly. To be kind, the wolf trotted over to the girl and sat down in front of her, looking up towards her. She whined softly, knowing that she was most likely frightened and reached forward, gently nudging the girl's hand with her snout as if telling her that everything would be alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back