• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CLOSED

"Don't all of us at some point." Isaac mused, watching one of the Hands at the end of his Tail wiggle its fingers. He looked back at Tori, then shook his head, "No, never mind. I think you were along the right mind when you did that." Isaac said, to Alessandro's shock. Isaac just ignored Alessandro for the moment. "When I didn't know what my powers were, I'd throw in some punches occasionally, just to see if his power would react to me. Sorry if I'm just jumping to conclusions, but I'm just guessing. You acted like you've never seen powers like ours before, and you never talk about any powers of yours." He scratched his head, "They just don't let humans in here."

(I have plans on the weekend, going to my friends house to celebrate her birthday .3.)

(Hope you have fun! Good luck with the cold, By the way. Tell me if the weather is better over there lol)

(Okay! I'll try to take pictures as well the next time I go to someplace.)

Tori's face stayed in concentration. " My parents always told me I had something. But never told me what, they were scared of it I guess.... I have no idea what I can do. To be honest. Krosis..." She said with a sigh, her face loosing it's concentration.

Isaac was catching onto the weird little words Tori was speaking, and muttered to himself. "Krosis?" He frowned deeply. "Not knowing anything about your powers isn't a pleasant feeling. You're either in fear of being too powerful for your own good, or fearing you'll never know." Isaac stroked one of the tails, looking thoughtful. "I said a while back that there should be a class, or a study period dedicated to solving these mysteries, but... so far, no good." He sighed. "But hey, At least we get to know about... trigonometry."

Tori chuckled at Issac, her earlier actions and intentions forgotten. " At least there's trigonometry. Maybe I should enter the fighting club." She said, her face changing back to deep thought. "Alok ahkrin..." She muttered.

(I've got the Elder scrolls Wiki up just translating what she's saying so I know she's not secretly trying to use a Dragon shout on Isaac lol.)

"Yeah, Alok ahkrin, whatever that means." Isaac nodded, and gave a thumbs up. "I guess if you join the fight club, I'll join too." He smiled slightly, shrugging his shoulders.

Tori looked at him weird when he repeated her words. "You don't understand?" She said, her eyebrows furrowing. Then, a smile creeped onto her face. " Then let's do it!" She exclaimed, excited.

[[smart one. C: ]]

(I was writing, I'm back now :3)

(I honestly don't know what to type. Any ideas?)

"I don't really understand..." Isaac shook his head, then laughed a little. "Unless those are some kind of, really significant words or something. Something I, as a non... speaker of your language... Shouldn't be saying." He began to scratch at his horn. "Well anyway, about that fight club." He put his hands on his hips.

(We can't really skip unless NotAllthatCreative is here, so I guess we can all just chat until we figure out something to do .-.)

Tori frowned. "I must sound extremely crazy to you then. They're kind of just second nature. It's hard for me to speak some words, so I just say them in that language." She explained, contemplating what she said. " Maybe it has something to do with what I am?" She added, looking even more confused.

Mimicking Isaac, she put her hands on her hips as well. " Yes, speaking of. I refuse to go easy on you if we fight." She stated, her confidence in her voice returning.

(Life is... being life. Idk. I don't do anything besides draw and eat spaghetti. ._. )( And Notallthatcreativeis kidnapping me so i must be gone. I will be back whenever. .->)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back