• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CLOSED

"Nifty..." Isaac felt very flattered and blushed slightly, then Alessandro nudged him. He rubbed his eye a little, then looked at the tail. "Oh... they came around not too long ago, actually." He scratched his cheek, looking off slightly to try to hide as much of his stupid smile as he could.

"I'll go off and get you some pants," Alessandro started, before to both of their surprise, One of Isaac's tails separated. It billowed a little bit on the ground, before forming into a sort of spectral cat. The end of it's tail had the same hand as before. It looked up at Alessandro, then quickly darted off in the direction of Isaac's dorm. Then within moments, returned with some pants, and Isaac's glasses.

"Dang, you get your own little cat servants." Alessandro huffed jealously.

[[ Okay, so, Isaac's powers are simple. Each one of the tails can separate, and turn into a sort of servant cat. He can use the attached tails to grab and throw things, Like psychokinesis, but in a more physical sense. Debating on a certain part of his power, cause I don't wanna make him O.P]]

Tori's eyes widened. "What the.." She remarked when she saw the little cat fetch Isaac's things. "What is going on here...?" She mumbled.

Kumiko looked at the two student chatting. "I feel like everyone here has a friend they know from the past. Even me, because Ayaki came here. What about you?" She said, still having her gaze at the pair. "And..well, Spirit." Kumiko added on.

"They're very... Handy as well." Renee smiled in amusement as she watched the cat run off and then come back with Isaac's pants and glasses. "I'm nothing special. Just long lived." She shrugged lightly and laid her head down on Isaac's shoulder. "I've missed my dear friend." She informed and gripped onto his arm tightly.

Tori looked at Kumiko. "I know no one. Just my family. Even they kept me pretty isolated. They didn't want me to 'Get upset and burn down the house.' As direct as it sounds I really think they were being figurative. I don't see how I could have ever burned down a house." Tori shrugged and sighed. "I wish I did have some magic powers of my own..." She shrugged again and looked back at Isaac and the new girl, letting out a small laugh. "How cute."

[HANDY? really??? your pun was bad and you should feel bad > :P ]

Isaac knelt down, and grabbed his clothes from the cat. "Uh... you're pretty cool, I guess." He was just putting on his glasses when he felt her head on his shoulder. He looked over at Alessandro, who was giving him an annoyed frown.

"Man, how is it that You're the scrawny awkward nerd, and yet you're getting more girl attention than me?" Alessandro gestured to himself. "I am the Complete package."

Isaac just gave a cheeky smile and shrugged.

(SHUT UP. I couldn't resist :P )

"Because I've known Isaac a very long time and I've missed hugging him." Renee stuck her tongue out childishly towards Alessandro and huffed, seeming annoyed at him. "Besides, I haven't seen him in years." She pouted lightly and shook her head. "If you had a friendship like we do, you'd miss your friend as well and want to hug them."

Tori chuckled to herself "This ought to be fun. Be right back." She stood up and waved at Alessandro. "Heey~!" She said, walking towards the group, settling next to Alessandro and leaning on him a little, smiling at Isaac and the new girl. "Nice to meet you, I'm Tori." She said, with her most pleasant friendly voice she could muster.

"You could just go hug a flag pole, it's what I always do, and it gets the same effect." Alessandro crossed his arms loosely.

"Since when have you ever felt like hugging me? " Isaac questioned him with a raised eyebrow.

"It's more like full body strangulation, but, same thing right?" Alessandro scratched his nose nonchalantly. He Heard Tori call for him, and shot a small smirk in Isaac's direction.

Isaac swallowed nervously, pulling at his shirt collar.

(@Mits

cdf8d0b4e2afa90ca063375e1958dbd942f26243fd7f9fbb1d8ef28b1b7ad50c.jpg
)

"My name is Renee!" She happily introduced herself and smiled brightly. "It's lovely to meet you as well." Renee nodded and let go of Isaac's arm, looking around quietly. "This place seems interesting..." She mused and looked thoughtful.

Tori laughed. "It certainly is." She responded, a small smirk forming on her face. "You know, they just started a Fight Club, you look like you could handle yourself. Why not join?" She offered, crossing her arms across her chest and leaning fully on Alessandro, trusting he would hold her little weight up.

Isaac looked at Renee, then at Tori. "I dunno, she said she had a long lifespan, not indestructibility. The wind alone is enough to knock her on her rear end." He laughed as if he was remembering a time when that happened.

Alessandro supported Tori's weight easily. "I dunno about joining the fight club, I wouldn't want to bog Anya down with too many patients." He boasted.

"Please, you just told me that you didn't think you could handle a fight." Isaac put his hand on his hip and looked at Alessandro, not fooled by his tough guy facade.

(Currently, I'm glad one of my other characters isn't here right now. She'd probably be telling Tori, "Alessandro's mine" but in a more colorful fashion.)

Renee blushed brightly at the memory and shot Isaac an annoyed but also pouting look.

"Don't bring that up." She whined and crossed her arms, shaking her head. "I can't fight anyways." She frowned lightly and looked towards Tori. "I'd lose in an instant..."

Kumiko watched as the four students talked. 'Well, I should meet the red head as well. She looks like she has some sort of..crush on Isaac, it's honestly hella funny.' She thought, then snickered. She stood up, then walked over to the small group. "Ello, mate, I shall welcome you to this school with a warning; DON'T pose Tiadorma off. She'll kick your ass." Kumiko whispered to the red head, looking around to see if Tiadorma was around.

(Not pose, *Piss xD )

Tori chuckled to herself, standing up straight off of Alessandro. "What about you Isaac?" She asked, her smirk still on her face. "You could use your... new power." She said, looking him up and down, slightly confused as to what to call his new appendages, then winking at him. "Hell, Renee and I could cheer both of you on from the sidelines, isn't that right?" She added, looking to Renee. She then noticed Kumiko join the conversation and she laughed. "You scared of the deathly one?" She asked, directed to Kumiko, despite the fact she was intimidated by her as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
(These characters have quite a history. A very confusing history at one point. If I was following the correct timeline of these characters, Isaac would be about 40 years old haha.)

Isaac bit his tongue lightly. "Sorry, but If anyone is suited to join this fight club, it'd be me." He pointed at the undulating tails that were clustered all behind him. "I know what my powers are, and luckily these things seem to know what they're doing. It wouldn't be that easy to kick my ass."

Seeing the opportunity present itself, Alessandro used his foot to give Isaac a light kick on the caboose.

"What was that for?" Isaac snapped.

"Just to see if I could." Alessandro grinned.

[ignore this, Im going to make a new reply lol ;-v-]

DivineParadox said:
Tori chuckled to herself, standing up straight off of Alessandro. "What about you Isaac?" She asked, her smirk still on her face. "You could use your... new power." She said, looking him up and down, slightly confused as to what to call his new appendages, then winking at him. "Hell, Renee and I could cheer both of you on from the sidelines, isn't that right?" She added, looking to Renee. She then noticed Kumiko join the conversation and she laughed. "You scared of the deathly one?" She asked, directed to Kumiko, despite the face she was intimidated by her as well.
Isaac listened to Tori, then got lost in the Imagery of impressing the two girls with his new talent. Alessandro kinda shrugged a little bit. "I dunno, I kind of have an unfair advantage over some up these kids. Unless they plan on doing some old fashioned fist fighting."

Isaac looked at Alessandro. "That's right, I have no Idea what your power is." He asked, frowning a little bit. "Why is that?"

"Well, It's not really all flashy like your... little tails, but It's useful." Alessandro shrugged, then raised his fists. "Go on, try to hit me with one of them."

Alessandro seemed sure enough, so Isaac agreed. One of the tails lunged, as if it was going to hit Alessandro, but slowly came to a stop, then retreated. Isaac frowned a little. "Was... that it?" Isaac asked.

"Yup." Alessandro nodded. "For some reason, anything that's magical has no effect on me. It just kind of ignores me, then stops." He shrugged. "Though I have been almost hit by fireballs, so I guess physical things like that still can effect me."

"Uhh, let's just say spirit encountered her last night trying to prank her, and bad things happened." Kumiko said, remembering what Spirit told her when she first woke up. She looked at Renee, then smiled. "Anyways, my name's Kumiko. Nice to have you here." She said, then put her hands in her pockets, as she was wearing a long sweater.

Tori looked to Kumiko "Really now? So I'm guessing that's who I saw the other night then..." She pondered that thought for a moment.

Tori watched Isaac's power get stopped by Alessandro. "Huh.." She said, turning to face Alessandro, looking him over intently, her face the very image of concentration. Then, out of nowhere, she punched Alessandro in the shoulder, as hard as she could (which isn't very hard at all).

[[sorry, Edited @PoisonousCupcake ]]

"Yo!" Alessandro exclaimed, "I'm not offering myself to be a punching bag," He rubbed his arm, then looked at Tori, "I did say that punches worked on me. It's things like... Mind control, and like, trying to use outside magical forces on me that don't work."

Isaac looked over Tori with interest. Her look of concentration said something other than just wanting to punch Alessandro. -no mater how tempting that was- He wondered if she was in the same position he had been in not too long ago.

Kumiko nodded, and huffed. How could everyone get so socially involved? She looked at Tori, who had just punched Alessandro' s shoulder. "Oi now, why'd you do that?" Kumiko asked Tori, and saw Alessandro' s shoulder wasn't effected very much.

(@DivineParadox Thanks! It's okay :3)

Tori almost immediately blushed and realized what she did. "I'm sorry! I-I don't know what I was thinking." She said in response to both Kumiko and Alessandro, her voice panicked. 'I wish I could do something cool...' She thought, frowning, still staring at Alessandro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back